You all are mad, but here's the fun fact of the case.
You listened to the media who wove an integral story that backed up the prosecutors claim that Casey was guilty based on whatever the prosecutors told them. Here's the problem. We don't judge someone by the media. We are supposed to be impartial and objective and here you all are spouting off like a bunch of vengeful retards who have little understanding of how the fucking justice system works.
1. All of the evidence was circumstantial. In recent judicial history it is now flat out nearly impossible to get a murder conviction without DNA evidence or witness testimony. Hell, they didn't even say she had a motive.
2. The prosecution could have convicted her with negligent homicide. I am 100% sure they could have. For whatever reason they decided to go big and failed big. I'm not sure what angle they were trying to pull, but it was a terrible one. What on EARTH was the prosecution thinking? It almost feels as if they felt they had a slam dunk, but didn't even think that maybe they should back up their evidence?
3. Their forensic evidence backfired on them. There just wasn't enough for it to be conclusive. You can speculate all you want but the forensic scientist flat out told the jurors that the evidence does not point one way or another.
4. Get the whole chloroform, tape and whatever other circumstantial crap out of your head that you keep spouting as fact. The only damning piece of evidence was that she didn't report her daughter missing for 30 days. Was that enough to convict her of capital murder? Apparently the jury didn't think so not to mention, again, no clear evidence.
5. The jury had the luxury to go into this case without any outside forces interfering with what they heard from the prosecution and defense. So all of you are looking at this from and entirely different level than they did. I am not shocked they made this decision and the fact that you all are dumbfounded just proves that you are dumb and easily manipulated by your emotions on this.
The law is cold, but it needs to be just.
Sad to say though...at the end of the day a little girl is dead and we might never know what happened. I can assure you, though, that whatever the prosecutors cooked up wasn't what happened thanks to, survey says, burden of proof.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why your irrational outrage is retarded.