ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 09:19 AM Reply

Beat the crap out of you?

It'd be sooooo fucking hot. Have you ever had them do it? Have they done it without you asking?

I know I'm fucked up =(.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
twistex
twistex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 09:20 AM Reply

i had my gf unintentially slap my in the face. it was kinda hot but i didnt crack the fat over it.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 09:21 AM Reply

What happened to just wanting your boyfriend or girlfriend to love you?

Not hip enough these days I guess.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 09:22 AM Reply

I see actually no real appeal in getting beat up, but it is okay when you like it.

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal, Chat and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 09:22 AM Reply

At 6/26/11 09:21 AM, Gagsy wrote: What happened to just wanting your boyfriend or girlfriend to love you?

Your boyfriend doesn't love you?

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 09:25 AM Reply

At 6/26/11 09:23 AM, logic wrote: Already happened, The worst part is you can't hit back.

I feel sorry for you. Did she atleast apologise for it? Did she took care of the possible wounds?

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 09:27 AM Reply

At 6/26/11 09:23 AM, logic wrote: Already happened, The worst part is you can't hit back.

You hit back, you go to jail.

You call the police, you go to jail.

I feel for you bro.

BBS Signature
toastburner
toastburner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 10:10 AM Reply

First guy I was ever with beat me up.

He was a friends with one of my friends and we were at his house drinking. When it got late everybody else had decided to go home so we were left alone together.
We got talking a bit and listened to some music, he then out of nowhere licked me across the side of my face so I gave him a little push and he then hit me back alittle harder, this kept escalating to the point that he pinned me to the ground and repeatedly kneed me in the balls, then we started to fuck on the sofa.

Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 10:14 AM Reply

Can't say I have. Besides, frankly, it'd be work of a work for her then it would for me having to sit around while she attempted to deal damage to me or something. I guess if that's your fetish, then by all means ask her to beat your face in.

Come to think of, it'd probably smooth over most relationship problems.

STEM
STEM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 10:22 AM Reply

At 6/26/11 09:21 AM, Gagsy wrote: What happened to just wanting your boyfriend or girlfriend to love you?

vanilla is boring

[ Forum Mod // Send PM ]

BBS Signature
Smittytheghost
Smittytheghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 10:29 AM Reply

I've let her beat the crap out of me

my penis, I mean.

amplefied
amplefied
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 10:30 AM Reply

I sometimes choke my gf..

cum buckets

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Programmer
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 10:34 AM Reply

At 6/26/11 10:22 AM, STEM wrote: vanilla is boring

But it's still my favourite flavour of ice cream.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 10:38 AM Reply

I don't see any reason to get beaten up, unless you're in a coma, but I don't have a girlfriend.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 10:40 AM Reply

At 6/26/11 10:22 AM, STEM wrote: vanilla is boring

Love doesn't have to be vanilla sex. I'm just not sure what flavour the OP is having.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 10:41 AM Reply

At 6/26/11 09:27 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: You hit back, you go to jail.

You call the police, you go to jail.

Depends. When it is clearly visable that you only defended yourself, then that should better not happen.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 10:43 AM Reply

I suppose if she attacked me with her boobs, I would probably want it. It reminds me of a joke where I would want that to happen to me because I would want that girl to touch me in any way. A pity that joke was used in an episode of "Futurama" before I could make any work with it. It's really funny. I would love to feel her hands and stuff. A headbutt would be nice too because it's the closest I would ever get to a face.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 11:19 AM Reply

you like weird games,huh?Naughty kid!!!

"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner

Malt-Shake
Malt-Shake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 11:32 AM Reply

My girlfriend did once.
It wasn't all that hot.
More like... painful.

DJHeat=my hero! (at least 4 the next half hr. Then i'll be all like DJHeat whodat? lol balls)

IF I SEEM GAY TO YOU THEN READ THIS THREAD

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 11:35 AM Reply

At 6/26/11 11:32 AM, Malt-Shake wrote: My girlfriend did once.
It wasn't all that hot.
More like... painful.

Well, maybe the op likes to feel pain, I don't know.

BBS Signature
SizzleBolt
SizzleBolt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 11:37 AM Reply

My Ex slapped my face once and we thought it was hot, she asked me to hit her back so I punched her in the stomach, kneed her in the face and snapped her neck.

I came buckets.

"This is homosexual barcode translated to alphabet." - Makakaov

Oh the powers of sarcasm.

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 11:39 AM Reply

I already get bit turned on when I see some chicks showing dudes who is the boss in real life as in videogames. People have weird weird fantasies, I guess. I'd never hit a girl though and the idea of getting beaten up isn't the one that turns me on, it's the fact that the girl is stubborn and strong.

Awwh shit, why do I've got a feeling that someone might think me as pedo for this post? I've such a dirty mind :(

I regret nothing! I didn't steal this signature, I just took it without permission and modified it :3

BBS Signature
Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 11:40 AM Reply

No. Just, no. Nothing more than rough sexual intercourse.

AFK

Asandir
Asandir
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 11:41 AM Reply

At 6/26/11 11:39 AM, wallrus wrote:
Awwh shit, why do I've got a feeling that someone might think me as pedo for this post? I've such a dirty mind :(

Apparently not, I can totally understand that it impresses you, when women are strong and probably dominant.

BBS Signature
Neoncrotch
Neoncrotch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 11:42 AM Reply

ITT: fetishes

BBS Signature
BlubbOnly
BlubbOnly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Musician
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 01:16 PM Reply

Do your girlfriend beat the crap out of you 'til you cum? How amusing.

legendary foh' shoore
Greatest thread ever !

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 04:26 PM Reply

At 6/26/11 10:10 AM, toastburner wrote: First guy I was ever with beat me up.

He was a friends with one of my friends and we were at his house drinking. When it got late everybody else had decided to go home so we were left alone together.
We got talking a bit and listened to some music, he then out of nowhere licked me across the side of my face so I gave him a little push and he then hit me back alittle harder, this kept escalating to the point that he pinned me to the ground and repeatedly kneed me in the balls, then we started to fuck on the sofa.

I'm not gay.....

But even that sounds kinda hot.

Was he alot bigger than you?

And you were to cather in the relationship weren't you?

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 04:29 PM Reply

At 6/26/11 11:35 AM, Asandir wrote: Well, maybe the op likes to feel pain, I don't know.

It'ssssss...

Complicated.

BBS Signature
toastburner
toastburner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 04:33 PM Reply

At 6/26/11 04:26 PM, ModernPatriot wrote:
At 6/26/11 10:10 AM, toastburner wrote: First guy I was ever with beat me up.

I'm not gay.....

But even that sounds kinda hot.

Was he alot bigger than you?

And you were to cather in the relationship weren't you?

He was around 5'9" but I'm only 5'5" so yeah he was bigger than me.
What do you mean by "cather"? is that a typo or am I stupid for having no idea what it means?

ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Ever Wanted Your Gf/bf To? Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 05:45 PM Reply

At 6/26/11 04:33 PM, toastburner wrote: He was around 5'9" but I'm only 5'5" so yeah he was bigger than me.
What do you mean by "cather"? is that a typo or am I stupid for having no idea what it means?

Oops... I meant to say "catcher".

So when you guys were having your throat, and ass fun, were the one who was usually taking it?

BBS Signature