00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Justin bieber still #1 worst artist

1,865 Views | 35 Replies

I have been noticing around the internet that there are still alot of people hating that annoying kid rather than rebecca black. Is he still the most hated artist of all time?

I am not siding with bieber so don't get the wrong idea. Im just saying that his songs make my ears bleed but FRIDAY makes my ears go deaf.

My name is actually CK. Coleknows is too old.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 18:44:27

I have been noticing around the internet that there are still a lot of people hating that annoying kid coleknows rather than Rummy0. Is he still the worst poster of all time?

I am not siding with coleknows so don't get the wrong idea. I'm just saying that his posts make my eyes bleed but RUMMY0 makes my eyes go blind.

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 18:46:12

well i've hated a lot of musicians, but the first musicians i REALLY fucking hated were the Jonas Brothers, then..i REALLY fucking hated Lady Gaga..then i REALLY fucking hated Justin Beiber. the younger generations music is really really..really really really really fucking shitty.

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 18:48:08

At 6/25/11 06:46 PM, Synnxile wrote: well i've hated a lot of musicians, but the first musicians i REALLY fucking hated were the Jonas Brothers, then..i REALLY fucking hated Lady Gaga..then i REALLY fucking hated Justin Beiber. the younger generations music is really really..really really really really fucking shitty.

oh god the shitty jonas brothers.

THEY SHOULD DIE IN HELL AS WELL AS JUSTIN BIEBER!! RAAAAARRRWWWW!! *breaks monitor*

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 18:49:18

Well, I think that if you go to each of these artist's most viewed YouTube videos, Rebecca Black seems to have more people percentage wise that hate her than Justin Bieber. Then again, Justin Bieber's movie did rank as the worst film of all time by the Internet Movie Database, a record previously claimed by the Jonas Brothers movie. Black is in fact worse, as Bieber at least managed to have more viewed videos than her.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 18:50:35

At 6/25/11 06:48 PM, TwittSoup wrote:
At 6/25/11 06:46 PM, J-Cobyz wrote:
At 6/25/11 06:43 PM, TwittSoup wrote: Hated artist don't go certified platinum in less than a month?
Nope, because haters dont buy his CDs. Get your shit straight
Everyone gets their shit hated on but claiming he's the most hated is unwarranted, if that were the case he couldn't have maintained a successful career for as long as he did/has. Get your shit straight.

your kind of right actually. How could he of sustained it (probably because of all the chicks chasing him).

Speaking of terrible song artists, is rebecca black making another song? If she is, im killing myself.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 18:51:15

At 6/25/11 06:43 PM, TwittSoup wrote: Hated artist don't go certified platinum in less than a month?

Because as we all know, if at least a million people buy your album that not only means they like it, it also means everyone else does too.

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 18:51:30

I haven't seen these individuals mentioned in a thread before.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 18:51:51

At 6/25/11 06:48 PM, TwittSoup wrote:
At 6/25/11 06:46 PM, J-Cobyz wrote:
Nope, because haters dont buy his CDs. Get your shit straight
Everyone gets their shit hated on but claiming he's the most hated is unwarranted, if that were the case he couldn't have maintained a successful career for as long as he did/has. Get your shit straight.

Lolno, because most artists don't get people to actually hate him, whereas Justin Bieber does. This, combined with the fact that he is one of the most known artists right now, translates in millions of haters.

"To know what a paradox is, you musn't understand this sentence"

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 18:53:10

At 6/25/11 06:51 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote: I haven't seen these individuals mentioned in a thread before.

that just proves how unpopular they are. But if i can recall, a couple days ago another game making fun of justin retard was released.

I have yet to find a game making fun of rebecca black.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 18:59:33

But Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers still have a legitimate fanbase. Their music might not suit everyone's tastes, and I'm not saying that they suit mine, but they are seriously enjoyed, regardless of the other random groups of people who violently oppose them.

Rebecca Black, on the other hand, not only managed to make the most-disliked video ever to be put on Youtube, but she legitimately made some of the worst and most repetitive lyrics of all time. Friday will continue to annoy people one day every week for a while because of how life-applicable it is.

~

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 18:59:37

At 6/25/11 06:55 PM, TwittSoup wrote:
At 6/25/11 06:51 PM, ARGNAGRAM wrote: Lolno, because most artists don't get people to actually hate him, whereas Justin Bieber does. This, combined with the fact that he is one of the most known artists right now, translates in millions of haters.
Michael Jackson. Dude sold more than anyone you like, hated by millions. Shut the fuck up.

That makes no sense, because I never said he was more hated than anyone else ever. Besides, you critisize that guy for saying that the hate is unwarranted yet you do the same thing with a different artist.
And then, Michael Jackson is unimportant right now. In the actuality, the most hated artist is Justin Bieber.

"To know what a paradox is, you musn't understand this sentence"

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 19:02:03

Black: Friday
Bieber: My World, My World 2.0, Never Say Never- The Remixes, My World's Acoustic, One Time, One Less Lonely Girl, My World 2.0, Baby, Somebody to Love, U Smile, Pray, Never Say Never, We Are the World: 25 For Haiti, Wavin' Flag, Eenie Meenie, Love Me, Favorite Girl, Down to Earth, Bigger, First Dance, Never Let You Go, That Should Be Me, Next 2 You, Fearless Tour, Urban Behavior Tour, My World Tour, School Gyrls, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

Those that dislike Rebecca hate Friday.
Those who dislike Bieber....
...well, Bieber's kinda got a career going on.
so, yeah...
Most peope are more likely hating they guy who somehow has a ton of girls despite all the hate..

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 19:28:27

Justin was the original terrible, rebbeca is wretched and growing down the totem pole

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 19:28:28

At 6/25/11 07:18 PM, Astronesthes wrote: Does it matter?

Every month there is a new teen pop sensation that has terrible music. The Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, Kesha, Lady Gaga, etc etc etc etc... There's always something. Does it make sense to bend over backwards to see which one is the most hated, when in a month or two you wont even remember them because you'll be completely distracted by your hate for the new thing? Just let it be, mate. These threads get old fast.

your right. Crappy music will continue to grow until eventually all the music will suck. There is no point in arguing.

Lucky for us, alot of artists on ng dont suck at music :D

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 19:28:41

I like Bieber to a degree, but I don't like Rebecca Black at all.

People just hate Justin because he is better looking and more talented than they are.

I don't have that problem though so I guess I can't really empathize.

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 19:30:46

At 6/25/11 07:28 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: I like Bieber to a degree, but I don't like Rebecca Black at all.

People just hate Justin because he is better looking and more talented than they are.

I don't have that problem though so I guess I can't really empathize.

Well, i geuss you can say your sort of right. But his music is crappy overall, i dont care if he is famous or has lots of fans.

Listen to one life and tell me it doesn't sound like bullshit

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 19:40:53

Still bitching about Justin Beiber.

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-25 19:42:16

At 6/25/11 07:40 PM, Greenfrost6 wrote: 2011.

Still bitching about Justin Beiber.

Cmon ppl, this whole bieber thing is old. Start ranting about friday ppl

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-26 05:20:00

Some people just hate him for no reason.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-26 05:22:03

At 6/26/11 05:20 AM, Gimmick wrote: Some people just hate him for no reason.

Agreed. I don´t know why people give him attention, when they don´t like his music.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-26 05:29:00

I never seen his art work but I do know hes not a very talented singer.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-26 05:30:42

We need a network like TMZ discussing these things.
Straight up, I think that it would get a TON of view, right?
Or wait, would that get one sued?

Anyway, there should be a tabloid out there that goes AGAINST this new wave of ear-raping music. If there was, we could have a statistical answer for this.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-26 05:40:45

At 6/25/11 06:46 PM, Synnxile wrote: well i've hated a lot of musicians, but the first musicians i REALLY fucking hated were the Jonas Brothers, then..i REALLY fucking hated Lady Gaga..then i REALLY fucking hated Justin Beiber. the younger generations music is really really..really really really really fucking shitty.

Confirmed. Tho I first started to hate musicians from my own fucking country. Imagine that. They suck as well.

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-26 10:17:26

At 6/25/11 06:52 PM, TwittSoup wrote: Bieber made money and a career off his shit, anybody can rate some shit on IMDB, critically and financially Never Say Never did well, besides I'd suck him the fuck off; a service I wouldn't offer Rebecca Black.

Good point. On the website RottenTomatoes, the Never Say Never movie has a rating of 65%, which is absolutely ludicrous compared to the IMDB score. I'm just stating that as a fact that it got low on the IMDB, not an opinion. I still agree he's better.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-26 10:24:19

for every 1 person complaining on the internet, there are 1,000 more in the real world who do not complain and in fact love the guy.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-06-26 10:41:48

They're all great.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-07-06 01:37:02

Jesus man calm down. They may have a bad taste in music but let them listen to music that makes them feel good.

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-07-06 04:46:02

"Hated" is such a strong word.

As is the title "worst of all time."

His voice is much more generically pleasant than some other "artists" who offer much talent and material of a lesser scale. He's just another cog on the giant pop machine. There's far worse watering down on the way.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Justin bieber still #1 worst artist 2011-07-06 05:53:11

I have been noticing a lot of Internet bandwagons especially on Newgrounds.