00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

100 weapons

3,204 Views | 32 Replies

Response to 100 weapons 2012-03-16 00:01:24

well you all (i mean all) bitching me cuz you think i'm a goddamn mexican or Bin laden or some chineese ass or something. now I got some new background colours, wpns, and armor. so listen up motherfuckers, I'M A CANADIAN, AND I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT ABOUT BEING PUSHED AND MY TARGET IS 300 WEAPONS

and there you go.

Time to bust a move and get it started. Time's wastin'.

-Mace 2.0

Response to 100 weapons 2012-03-16 00:42:12

At 38 minutes ago, DCXME01 wrote: well you all (i mean all) bitching me cuz you think i'm a goddamn mexican or Bin laden or some chineese ass or something. now I got some new background colours, wpns, and armor. so listen up motherfuckers, I'M A CANADIAN, AND I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT ABOUT BEING PUSHED AND MY TARGET IS 300 WEAPONS

Nobody said anything about you being mexican or a terrorist or whatever the fuck you're saying, so I don't know where the fuck you got any of that in your head.

Response to 100 weapons 2012-03-16 06:25:33

At 6 hours ago, DCXME01 wrote: well you all (i mean all) bitching me cuz you think i'm a goddamn mexican or Bin laden or some chineese ass or something.

What the fuck.

AND I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT ABOUT BEING PUSHED AND MY TARGET IS 300 WEAPONS

Considering the countless times I've had to tell you to put this same pic in a single thread,
your inability to take feedback,
and your constant prepubescent attitude
I can safely say that you've outlasted my (and hopefully other people's) patience.

Don't upload anymore work to this forum, you've outlived your stay.
Share your 300 weapons either on the art portal or on a different site.

BBS Signature