New Topic Respond to this Topic
Addict
Addict
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Might be dying. Jun. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:30 PM Reply

About ten minutes ago my friend gave me an entire sheet of acid.

What do I do?

I'm most likely calling 911, but it might not be so bad. The colors on newgrounds are real dark and beautiful right now, and the advertisements are beautiful. Had some great conversations with them, and now the tank logo is being beautiful and bright.\

i love you

- [22:09:28] CASH MANN: fuck you dale - LIVE LOVE A$VP - #23 -

BBS Signature
zooos
zooos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:32 PM Reply

Always have a tripping sitter, especially with strong hallucinogenics like acid. Calming music, relax, breath and tell yourself it's just a drug and it's just at trip.

BBS Signature
dlxrevolution
dlxrevolution
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:32 PM Reply

I think you'll be alright.

Might be dying.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
zachdamacman
zachdamacman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:35 PM Reply

Just stay relaxed. You definitely wouldn't want a bad trip with that much in your system.

TEHNON BBS: Need a break from the NG forums? «YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK ON IT.
The NGPD: To Blam And Protect!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
TheGrim
TheGrim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:37 PM Reply

I find it hard to believe, if you were really tripping on a shitload of acid you most likely wouldn't go post it on Newgrounds, or post on threads about fat people...

TL;DR: Troll OP is troll

BBS Signature
SouthAsian
SouthAsian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
zooos
zooos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:39 PM Reply

At 6/22/11 11:37 PM, TheGrim wrote: I find it hard to believe, if you were really tripping on a shitload of acid you most likely wouldn't go post it on Newgrounds, or post on threads about fat people...

Person who doesn't know the correct definition and context of a troll is a person who doesn't know the correct definition and context of a troll.

Also yes people would, drunks, pot head and all other types of druggies do.2

BBS Signature
Addict
Addict
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:39 PM Reply

At 6/22/11 11:37 PM, TheGrim wrote: I find it hard to believe, if you were really tripping on a shitload of acid you most likely wouldn't go post it on Newgrounds, or post on threads about fat people...

yeah because doing activities like internet totally isn't fun while under the influence of hallucinogens

and yeah fuck op he is such a troll bitch ugh

BBS Signature
LucasJC
LucasJC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:42 PM Reply

Acid, just a normal day in class until an eight foot tall black man randomly walked through.

"You can't be careful on a skateboard man." - some kid

sparrow
sparrow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:42 PM Reply

Come on man, stopping being an attention-seeking little bitch. You haven't taken shit.

Sup?

BBS Signature
Acronze
Acronze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 12:59 AM Reply

I think your eyes might be full of spiders, better check to be sure.

Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
King-Rat
King-Rat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 01:00 AM Reply

A WHOLE SHEET?

DAMN SON.

ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 01:04 AM Reply

At 6/22/11 11:42 PM, LucasJC wrote: Acid, just a normal day in class until an eight foot tall black man randomly walked through.

Then what happens?

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 01:04 AM Reply

At 6/22/11 11:42 PM, daethdrain wrote: His name is addict of course he's going to come post it he's not a pussy like you he can take acid and have self control.

Wtf you ganno call the police for so they can take you to jail if you're scared confine yourself in a room where you can't hurt yourself sweety.

If you're really that concerned go to the ER or something. Doctors don't have to tell the cops shit even if you tell them that you're on drugs, they just treat you. And I don't think it's illegal to be under the influence, just illegal to possess those drugs. So if you have none and all you had was in your system, I doubt calling the cops would really get you in trouble.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 01:10 AM Reply

this is what occurs when little lying children are exposed to the internet

simon
simon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 01:12 AM Reply

Can't tell if serious.

Might be dying.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218

BBS Signature
Addict
Addict
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 02:26 AM Reply

At 6/23/11 01:12 AM, simon wrote: Can't tell if serious.

Actually, very serious.

~Progress/Experience so far on trip~

I'm fine as it is, but obviously still in the trip. I have several video cameras set up in my home to document my actions if I don't remember anything. So far I've seen several dead family members, heard old 20's/30's jazz when I opened my fridge, saw a woman being beaten to death on the street outside my house, and alot of indescribable things. Everything is colorful and I have auto-correction active as of now in case my grammar is screwed up.

So yeah, more will come shortly.

BBS Signature
Malt-Shake
Malt-Shake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 02:29 AM Reply

Transform into a dolphin and fly away.
To Mars.
There's no air there so the unicorns won't be able to attack you there.

DJHeat=my hero! (at least 4 the next half hr. Then i'll be all like DJHeat whodat? lol balls)

IF I SEEM GAY TO YOU THEN READ THIS THREAD

BBS Signature
Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:27 AM Reply

At 6/22/11 11:30 PM, Addict wrote: About ten minutes ago my friend gave me an entire sheet of acid.

What do I do?

I'm most likely calling 911, but it might not be so bad. The colors on newgrounds are real dark and beautiful right now, and the advertisements are beautiful. Had some great conversations with them, and now the tank logo is being beautiful and bright.\

i love you

Assuming this is true, and I'm skeptical because only the most experienced trippers usually try that kinda of crazy shit (or retards that don't know how to dose), don't call 911, just feng-shui the shit out of wherever you're at to make it chill as fuck, and never forget that the shit ain't real. You'll be fine.

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)
<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Artist
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:28 AM Reply

At 6/22/11 11:30 PM, Addict wrote: What do I do?

Trip balls.

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
Gergle
Gergle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:30 AM Reply

Lucky...

Smittytheghost
Smittytheghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:31 AM Reply

At 6/23/11 01:04 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 6/22/11 11:42 PM, daethdrain wrote:
I don't think it's illegal to be under the influence, just illegal to possess those drugs. So if you have none and all you had was in your system, I doubt calling the cops would really get you in trouble.

"911, whats your emergency?"

DIS SHIT GOT ME TRIPPIN!!!

"don't worry sir, we'll redirect your call to the sheriffs department."

Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:36 AM Reply

I remember when I took like 6 hits, I couldn't read the fucking signs at Jamba Juice, so if you can still read after a whole sheet, that shit is whack.

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)
<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
Eclipse
Eclipse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:49 AM Reply

an entire sheet? fuck man. hey though, seeing as how you're still alive (just tripping balls) try to keep updating us with how it is. ive only done 3 hits at once...a sheet sounds terrifying to me, but i'm interested in how that much acid reacts to someone.

The Stoner's Club
Current PC: Windows 7 Ultimate, AMD Radeon HD 6320, 4GB RAM, 1.25TB HD, 1.65GHz AMD APU

BBS Signature
Addict
Addict
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:54 AM Reply

Anyone that does not believe me- I'm not saying I'm invincible when it comes to drugs, but I've done plenty of them (not proud of that) and I must say hallucinogens are generally easy to control. But sometimes they can spiral out of control. The BBS calms me when tripping.

~Update on the trip~

Everything is going fine. I turned on my TV and saw a show about fishing, the screen started moving and everything around it looked like it was platinum bubbles, growing and popping. I went to the mirror in my bathroom and almost shit myself. My reflection was completely different and it looked like I was either shouting or screaming, as if my inner self was telling me death was near. Shit, as I type these keys on my keyboard, they feel like their sticky or gooey. It's getting to the point where I almost can't tell a single normal and conscious action from a hallucination.

Wish me luck and stuff. I'll be sure to post the videos online and send links to everyone.

BBS Signature
ian4678
ian4678
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 03:58 AM Reply

I'm not wishing you luck you fucking junkie. I hope you fucking die.

Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 04:07 AM Reply

At 6/23/11 03:54 AM, Addict wrote: Anyone that does not believe me- I'm not saying I'm invincible when it comes to drugs, but I've done plenty of them (not proud of that) and I must say hallucinogens are generally easy to control. But sometimes they can spiral out of control. The BBS calms me when tripping.

~Update on the trip~

Everything is going fine. I turned on my TV and saw a show about fishing, the screen started moving and everything around it looked like it was platinum bubbles, growing and popping. I went to the mirror in my bathroom and almost shit myself. My reflection was completely different and it looked like I was either shouting or screaming, as if my inner self was telling me death was near. Shit, as I type these keys on my keyboard, they feel like their sticky or gooey. It's getting to the point where I almost can't tell a single normal and conscious action from a hallucination.

Wish me luck and stuff. I'll be sure to post the videos online and send links to everyone.

Wouldn't expect you were, acid is among the stronger drugs, but deletrious health effects are nonexistant, and I've never heard a real story about anyone OD-ing.

For fuck's sake ian, shut your damn mouth you ignorant prick. You don't like a topic don't post in it.

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
Eclipse
Eclipse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 04:09 AM Reply

At 6/23/11 03:54 AM, Addict wrote: Anyone that does not believe me- I'm not saying I'm invincible when it comes to drugs, but I've done plenty of them (not proud of that) and I must say hallucinogens are generally easy to control. But sometimes they can spiral out of control. The BBS calms me when tripping.

~Update on the trip~
stuff

That sounds both awesome and very confusing. Good luck man and hey, keep in mind if you start feeling really shitty, get yourself to a hospital somehow.

The Stoner's Club
Current PC: Windows 7 Ultimate, AMD Radeon HD 6320, 4GB RAM, 1.25TB HD, 1.65GHz AMD APU

BBS Signature
Zodiac
Zodiac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 04:09 AM Reply

yeah fake and a sheet of acid he would be a blabbering nincompoop

yeeeee

Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Might be dying. Jun. 23rd, 2011 @ 04:11 AM Reply

At 6/23/11 04:09 AM, Eclipse wrote: That sounds both awesome and very confusing. Good luck man and hey, keep in mind if you start feeling really shitty, get yourself to a hospital somehow.

Acid can't hurt you, it's all in your head. Secluded room is better than a hospital.

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature