BrandonXDD
BrandonXDD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 04:31 PM Reply

Article

This township doesn't see much crime. So this is actually a big deal in the area. What makes it even worse is that I used to go to school with this kid. I can't believe he shot someone over 150 dollars

I'm not surprised though considering he got into an arguement before with his mom's boyfriend and pulled out a submachine gun, then got wrestled by the man and shot at with his own gun as he was running out the door. This kid has caused enough trouble in this area, and it's actually kind of good to see he'll be behind bars.

Letiger
Letiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 04:34 PM Reply

That is a lot of money.

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 04:35 PM Reply

Sad to hear that someone had to die for such reasons.

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal, Chat and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
BrandonXDD
BrandonXDD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 04:39 PM Reply

At 6/20/11 04:35 PM, Asandir wrote: Sad to hear that someone had to die for such reasons.

luckily he didn't die. He got grazed in the head.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 04:55 PM Reply

I hope you ended your friendship on good terms.

BBS Signature
Reddoom94
Reddoom94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 04:58 PM Reply

well at least he's got $150 less to go for his bail.

SKS
SKS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 04:59 PM Reply

Ready. Aim. Fire! FREE ONE FIDDY! Don't spend it all in one place ;)

BBS Signature
Syztm
Syztm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 05:06 PM Reply

Whoa, he even had the balls to ask the judge to lower the bail. That is some fucked up kid.

New tune: Yag

Peglay
Peglay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 05:11 PM Reply

Thats what you get for living in the ghetto :/

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

BBS Signature
Asandir
Asandir
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 05:12 PM Reply

At 6/20/11 04:39 PM, BrandonXDD wrote: luckily he didn't die. He got grazed in the head.

Well, still bad that people act like this.

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal, Chat and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 05:18 PM Reply

A guy in my neighborhood broke into his ex-wife's house, shooting and killing her and her parents. He died that same night in a car accident while running from the police. Happened on the road that I take when I drive to school every day. It is indeed shocking when things like that happen close to us. :/

The boy sounds like he's a had a bad life- not that it justifies shooting someone. I hope that the guy he shot didn't get seriously injured, and that the boy finds someone to sort out his life (though I doubt that will happen). Either way, I'm glad that he's been removed from society for now.

6r0undZ3r0
6r0undZ3r0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 05:20 PM Reply

God, he killed someone over $150? That's so stupid...

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Someone got shot in my neighborhood Jun. 20th, 2011 @ 05:56 PM Reply

One of my older sister's friends was murdered several months ago because he tried to break up a fight between his girlfriend and the girlfriend of a gang banger. He was shot, sustaining a fatal wound.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature