New Topic Respond to this Topic
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 02:59 PM Reply

I don't think this thread has been done before. If it has, my apologies, lol.

Hey Newgrounds!

Imagine that you're walking down a dark alley for some stupid reason. You then encounter some hoodlums trying to mug you. There are 2 of them. Now here's where the fun begins...

...You must choose one object that is not intended for use as a weapon to be your weapon of choice in defending yourself against these muggers. What would you guys choose?

I choose a flare gun. A flare gun is surprisingly dangerous and fatal. I'll use it to burn both of these muggers and walk away as they scream in pain and agony as the fires consume them. Here's an example of how flare guns work.

What's your choice, Newgrounds?

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
SpaceWhale
SpaceWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:00 PM Reply

I'd stab them with my pen.

Can you feel it mister Krabs?

BBS Signature
PWJP
PWJP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:01 PM Reply

A coat hanger. If these can stop the birdemic, then it sure as hell can stop everything else.

god I'm talking too much about that movie.
Peglay
Peglay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:04 PM Reply

AIDS.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Artist
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:06 PM Reply

I would use my large penis as a garrote and strangle both of them at the same time.

BBS Signature
All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:07 PM Reply

I'd use an empty beer bottle that would likely be laying around on the sidewalk.

iateamexican
iateamexican
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:08 PM Reply

A gun that shoots a flaming ball of flaming firey flames is hardly unconventional if used as a weapon.

BBS Signature
Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:08 PM Reply

Just use the pepper spray, or if that doesn't count then deodorant. Even if they would cover their eyes, I'd freeze their hands off.

At 6/19/11 03:00 PM, Space-Whale wrote: I'd stab them with my pen.

A tactical pen?

AsianOverlord
AsianOverlord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:09 PM Reply

Turn and run the fuck away.

Comrade
Comrade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Artist
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:12 PM Reply

Have at you, you ruffian!

ITT: We use unconventional weapons!

WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:19 PM Reply

A large bottle of alcohol. I beat one over the head, and stab the other with the broken bottle. Then I sob, because my whiskey is gone.

Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:20 PM Reply

At 6/19/11 02:59 PM, Jedi-Master wrote: Imagine that you're walking down a dark alley for some stupid reason. You then encounter some hoodlums trying to mug you. There are 2 of them. Now here's where the fun begins...

I would choose fresh cookies, they would take them, eat them and by happy and everything would be fine.

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:24 PM Reply

I offer them sexual services.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:25 PM Reply

At 6/19/11 03:20 PM, Asandir wrote:
At 6/19/11 02:59 PM, Jedi-Master wrote:
I would choose fresh cookies, they would take them, eat them and by happy and everything would be fine.

... You sir, are unkind.

Cordemi
Cordemi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:27 PM Reply

I'd shoot them with Flaming Toast.

Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to ITT: We use unconventional weapons! Jun. 19th, 2011 @ 03:27 PM Reply

At 6/19/11 03:25 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote:
At 6/19/11 03:20 PM, Asandir wrote:
At 6/19/11 02:59 PM, Jedi-Master wrote:
... You sir, are unkind.

Oh, I didn´t want to offend you, sorry. I would then use fresh cake, yes, I guess we don´t have an user with cake in his name.

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature