• 65 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Bloggers! -- Tumblr Crew Apr. 12th, 2013 @ 03:11 PM Reply

Hello my dear friends!

The Beach Fuzz has really picked up as i've late since my redesign, and for those of you who don't currently follow me, I run a strict music blog. No reblogs of Doctor Who and Grumpy Cat, just pure, new music. I also got a gig writing a weekly column for http://www.thenewlofi.com. So if you're interested in expanding your playlist, make sure you give Beach Fuzz a follow!

Glad to see a lot of you are still very much active and alive on tumblr, considering I don't get to speak with any of you on Newgrounds anymore. It's hard to believe that i've been here nearly ten years with all the ups and downs, and even though I'm never around it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know that at least we remain connected through some form of social media.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Bloggers! -- Tumblr Crew Apr. 13th, 2013 @ 01:13 AM Reply

At 4/12/13 03:11 PM, Canas wrote: The Beach Fuzz has really picked up as i've late since my redesign, and for those of you who don't currently follow me, I run a strict music blog. No reblogs of Doctor Who and Grumpy Cat, just pure, new music. I also got a gig writing a weekly column for http://www.thenewlofi.com. So if you're interested in expanding your playlist, make sure you give Beach Fuzz a follow!

Looks good.

Glad to see a lot of you are still very much active and alive on tumblr, considering I don't get to speak with any of you on Newgrounds anymore. It's hard to believe that i've been here nearly ten years with all the ups and downs, and even though I'm never around it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know that at least we remain connected through some form of social media.

Chat anytime you'd like.

My now not completely fucked up Tumblr. Had an issue with image stacking so I had to delete and reblog everything and change my skin.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Bloggers! -- Tumblr Crew Apr. 13th, 2013 @ 09:42 PM Reply

I'm impressed with the amount of Newgrounds members that have tumblrs. Some of these are pretty interesting!

Yoshiii343
Yoshiii343
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Bloggers! -- Tumblr Crew Apr. 14th, 2013 @ 04:02 AM Reply

Here's mine.
A very creative URL, I know.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Bloggers! -- Tumblr Crew Apr. 16th, 2014 @ 06:59 PM Reply

It's been about a solid year since this club saw any activity, and about a solid year since I considered myself a regular on Newgrounds. As such, I saw fit to give this club a bump and see if there are any new Newgrounders (or old) who are a part of the Tumblr/Blogspot/Wordpress community.

So Newgrounds, where do you blog?

Yoshiii343
Yoshiii343
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Bloggers! -- Tumblr Crew Apr. 17th, 2014 @ 12:59 AM Reply

At 4/16/14 06:59 PM, Canas wrote: It's been about a solid year since this club saw any activity, and about a solid year since I considered myself a regular on Newgrounds. As such, I saw fit to give this club a bump and see if there are any new Newgrounders (or old) who are a part of the Tumblr/Blogspot/Wordpress community.

So Newgrounds, where do you blog?

Hi there! Gosh, I actually forgot about this thread.
Anyway, if you're talking blogging in the traditional sense, I've got a Blogspot where I (try to) post shit about underrated producers. I've got a Tumblr too, on the post above yours.