Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-16 22:58:03 Reply

Why would they even make this?

I was walking through the condom section of a store not too long ago and I was just readying the boxes. I spy with my little eye "numbing condoms", so apparently they put some cream inside of the condom that makes your dick go numb. I really don't see how this shit works, and I feel sorry for the people who have made the purchase.

Now, I guess this is for weirdos who cum when an index finger makes contact with their dick and don't want their sexually frustrated wives to leave them. They use this stuff to make them last longer I suppose. But, how are you supposed to stay hard when you have a numbed feeling dick? Also, why have sex in the first place if you want even feel it?

So, are you supposed to choose between cumming at the speed of light or having a soft dick during sex? I have no idea.

Numbing Condoms...

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Struggle
Struggle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-16 22:58:26 Reply

all condoms are numbing. can't feel shit chico

BBS Signature
LucasJC
LucasJC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-16 23:00:22 Reply

Doesn't really make sense.

"You can't be careful on a skateboard man." - some kid

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-16 23:00:35 Reply

At 6/16/11 10:58 PM, Struggle wrote: all condoms are numbing. can't feel shit chico

Maybe if you are using a lambs skin condom from the 1800's.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-16 23:00:41 Reply

It's to make the sex last longer obviously. Sometimes it's more satisfying it's just satisfying to know that you've pleased your partner, and there's plenty of men out there with small penises. To be good at sex they need creativity and... numbing condoms. I don't see anything wrong with it.

ash
ash
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-16 23:01:05 Reply

I don't think it numbs your dick per say, it probably just makes it so you can feel even less than a normal condom.

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-16 23:02:39 Reply

At 6/16/11 11:00 PM, bgraybr wrote: It's to make the sex last longer obviously. Sometimes it's more satisfying it's just satisfying to know that you've pleased your partner, and there's plenty of men out there with small penises. To be good at sex they need creativity and... numbing condoms. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I always assumed that if my dick was numbed I would have a hard time keeping it up though. I mean, I looked these things up looking for an answer and many women were bitching about their boyfriends not even being able to get an erection with these things on.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-16 23:05:46 Reply

At 6/16/11 11:02 PM, Cootie wrote: I always assumed that if my dick was numbed I would have a hard time keeping it up though. I mean, I looked these things up looking for an answer and many women were bitching about their boyfriends not even being able to get an erection with these things on.

I don't know, I'm assuming that it only makes the skin numb. As long as the flesh still has some feeling your body should be able to pump blood into it. That is, unless you need the feeling of your penis being touched to be turned on- and if you had that much control you wouldn't need one of these condoms in the first place lol.

Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-16 23:51:42 Reply

At 6/16/11 11:02 PM, Cootie wrote:

I always assumed that if my dick was numbed I would have a hard time keeping it up though. I mean, I looked these things up looking for an answer and many women were bitching about their boyfriends not even being able to get an erection with these things on.

I'd imagine that the numbing sensation produced by such condoms would not interfere with the maintenance of an erection; sexual arousal originates in the brain, sending certain nervous impulses to the male organ, not the other way around. As such, I can't conceive of any way in which a numbing condom would decrease sexual arousal. It would merely decrease the pleasurable sensation from sex.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-17 00:03:47 Reply

I've read reviews about that shit, apparently it's impossible for you to enjoy it, it makes you very uncomfortable, it usually numbs your girl also. And you lose your hard on.

Do not want.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-17 00:06:05 Reply

At 6/17/11 12:03 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: I've read reviews about that shit, apparently it's impossible for you to enjoy it, it makes you very uncomfortable, it usually numbs your girl also. And you lose your hard on.
Do not want.

If this is the case, then why haven't condom producers discontinued the production of this product? I guess some men and women enjoy this shit.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-17 00:07:14 Reply

At 6/16/11 11:51 PM, Jedi-Master wrote:
I'd imagine that the numbing sensation produced by such condoms would not interfere with the maintenance of an erection; sexual arousal originates in the brain, sending certain nervous impulses to the male organ, not the other way around. As such, I can't conceive of any way in which a numbing condom would decrease sexual arousal. It would merely decrease the pleasurable sensation from sex.

The problem with it is it makes you so numb that most people lose all feeling and freak out which is a major turn off.
And what's the point in sex if both partners can't enjoy it.

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-17 00:07:30 Reply

Are you high? You have a good amount of spelling mistakes in your post, this is not normal.

My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
CIosure
CIosure
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-17 00:08:24 Reply

Climax Control, lol. Obviously our finest scientists have been working ard on making erections last longer instead of focusing on true issues, like Climate Control.

WAKE UP. OUR PLANET IS DYING AND ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS MAKING LIMP NUMB DICK CREAM. MANKIND IS DOOOOOMMMEED

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-17 00:09:58 Reply

At 6/17/11 12:07 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote:
At 6/16/11 11:51 PM, Jedi-Master wrote:
The problem with it is it makes you so numb that most people lose all feeling and freak out which is a major turn off.

I would lol at men who wouldn't anticipate that this shit would happen.

And what's the point in sex if both partners can't enjoy it.

I see your point. Hell, I acknowledged that in a prior post. :P

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-17 00:14:56 Reply

At 6/17/11 12:09 AM, Jedi-Master wrote: I see your point. Hell, I acknowledged that in a prior post. :P

Have you ever had your dick go numb before, it's friggin' scary almost. it tingles like needles are stabbing it and it feels awkward at the slightest movement.
And I don't see the point in them anyways, I last usually 15-20 minutes. Hell, I could go 30+ if I really wanted to.

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-17 00:15:36 Reply

At 6/17/11 12:14 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote:
At 6/17/11 12:09 AM, Jedi-Master wrote: I see your point. Hell, I acknowledged that in a prior post. :P
Have you ever had your dick go numb before, it's friggin' scary almost. it tingles like needles are stabbing it and it feels awkward at the slightest movement.

....No, I have not.

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to Numbing Condoms... 2011-06-17 00:16:52 Reply

Some guys don't want to cum too quickly so they use these things to make the sex last longer.