• 6 Replies
TompanX
TompanX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
tgf2 question? 2011-06-16 13:40:04

Have you ever seen a TGF2 game on the frontpage? NO CUSE IT SUX real programming is awesome ftw!

FlyinV
FlyinV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to tgf2 question? 2011-06-16 16:41:19

Informative post

Hey you forgot to link us to one of your game so we could see how awesome they are.

This game here isn't too bad:

• Bulletsss
    Bulletsss by Hempuli

Click to view.

Type
    Game
    Rated
    Everyone

Most of the commercial users of the software are over publishing real games on www.bigfish.com

TompanX
TompanX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to tgf2 question? 2011-06-16 18:20:44

At 6/16/11 04:41 PM, FlyinV wrote: Informative post

Hey you forgot to link us to one of your game so we could see how awesome they are.

Im using C++ dumbass .-.

FlyinV
FlyinV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to tgf2 question? 2011-06-17 14:14:16

I am sorry for a minute I confused you for an idiot for some reason.

metroidfannumber1
metroidfannumber1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to tgf2 question? 2011-06-21 05:06:06

that's because the newgrounds edition is new. it takes a concentrated person to make a good game. unfortunately that doesn't appear to be a popular attribute at this website. if you know anything about tgf2 ne, could you please tell me how to get that water effect to work. i am having the hardest time making water work. whenever i get into that inbetween zone of the water and air the character gets trapped in 0speed zone.

TOAST

metroidfannumber1
metroidfannumber1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to tgf2 question? 2011-10-29 04:40:37

At 6/21/11 05:06 AM, metroidfannumber1 wrote: that's because the newgrounds edition is new. it takes a concentrated person to make a good game. unfortunately that doesn't appear to be a popular attribute at this website. if you know anything about tgf2 ne, could you please tell me how to get that water effect to work. i am having the hardest time making water work. whenever i get into that inbetween zone of the water and air the character gets trapped in 0speed zone.

oh my god, i have the same problem too! i'm trying to get samus to get through the water. most of the time it works, but she still gets stuck! ugh!

TOAST

PersonUnknown
PersonUnknown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to tgf2 question? 2011-10-29 07:28:55

At 10/29/11 04:40 AM, metroidfannumber1 wrote:
At 6/21/11 05:06 AM, metroidfannumber1 wrote: that's because the newgrounds edition is new. it takes a concentrated person to make a good game. unfortunately that doesn't appear to be a popular attribute at this website. if you know anything about tgf2 ne, could you please tell me how to get that water effect to work. i am having the hardest time making water work. whenever i get into that inbetween zone of the water and air the character gets trapped in 0speed zone.
oh my god, i have the same problem too! i'm trying to get samus to get through the water. most of the time it works, but she still gets stuck! ugh!

Instead of stopping you character in water [e.g. Samus] Try setting the speed 15 less than what you have it. Water slows people down, right?

From the darkest of caves...

BBS Signature