Be a Supporter!
MihaP
MihaP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 2nd, 2011 @ 03:40 PM Reply

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, we would done this by monday. One from our team left, we had problems with VAs, but we made almost all of animating in a WEEK. I guess we have time to make it even better.
well good luck to all.

Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 2nd, 2011 @ 03:40 PM Reply

Just to sum it up.
They are leaving and we have 11 more days they left because they didn't want the other teams to have a chance to finish and think it's the other peoples fault for not being done on time.
Good bye Creativity Unleashed you guys were really good at being jerks to me.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
JonHunter
JonHunter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 2nd, 2011 @ 03:47 PM Reply

At 7/2/11 03:40 PM, Jomillex wrote: Just to sum it up.
They are leaving and we have 11 more days they left because they didn't want the other teams to have a chance to finish and think it's the other peoples fault for not being done on time.
Good bye Creativity Unleashed you guys were really good at being jerks to me.

Let's not go that childs play were we throw rocks at each other. Our debate over Skype is between us, not Newgrounds users. We had different goals, and we did not come to terms.

The motivation wasn't like that, but if you wish to portrait it that way then by all means go ahead. It just goes to show what the organizing standards of this competition is. And if you think I'm being a jerk now, then by all means think so. I just feel as if I've worked day and night, only to wake up today and see "Hey, let's extend it because we can't work with deadlines".

Put yourself in others shoes, perhaps you would see the error of extension that way. But I don't mind really, we'll submit our animation on it's own. Good luck in the competition, and the organization of it!

frameslinger
frameslinger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 2nd, 2011 @ 03:55 PM Reply

At 7/2/11 03:37 PM, Kpheeyat wrote: So basically there seems to be some sort of mess, literally.

I was informed that Damien's team and Buujack's team left(or are on the verge of leaving) the competition due to the not so comfortable deadline.
Which would leave my team(me + MortalFudge), sketchyentertainment's team, Jomillex's team(basically 2 co-organizers if I'm not mistaken) and that's about it.

Actually, Damien's team is MY team. And so is sketchyentertainment's. Our team did not leave, only Damien dropped out, and he still hasn't given a reason for it.

I agree that the deadline isn't fair when we also worked very hard to get it done on time. We had tons of delays and like MihaP said, we did all our animation this week. But I also wouldn't quit because of the extension.

Kpheeyat
Kpheeyat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:36 PM Reply

I don't know how was I a jerk to anyone in here, but if you think so, <shrug>

I just wanted to clarify that the deadlines change was *not* the only reason for us leaving.
To avoid childish arguing, I will leave it at that.

I bid good luck to everyone else left in the competition.

"Contra Mundum, Semper Et In Aeternum."
My voice acting demo - PM me if you need me:)

Simpleanimator
Simpleanimator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 5th, 2011 @ 07:27 PM Reply

i need a voice actor D:

Youtube
DeviantArt
animation ...

Simpleanimator
Simpleanimator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 6th, 2011 @ 03:05 PM Reply

there's no voice actors ?

Youtube
DeviantArt
animation ...

HowardWimshurst
HowardWimshurst
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 05
Animator
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 6th, 2011 @ 05:11 PM Reply

At 7/2/11 02:29 PM, MortalFudge wrote: I've been working my ass off and find it a bit unfair if you were to extend first round. Since I've pulled a lot of strings to make it on time it would be very unfair tbh..

It's called sleeping in the bed you've made. Just because the organizer happens to be in the competition he should not be allowed to abuse the power of extending it for his own good (even if it benefits more teams than his)

I mean, isn't this competition seriouse?

Arent you the guy who is up his own ass? No one likes you mate, you should be thankful for the deadline being extended. Its his tournament so he makes the rules.

JonHunter
JonHunter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 7th, 2011 @ 02:21 AM Reply

At 7/6/11 05:11 PM, terabiter wrote: Arent you the guy who is up his own ass? No one likes you mate, you should be thankful for the deadline being extended. Its his tournament so he makes the rules.

I'm actually a bit happy you said you don't like me. The feeling is mutual. You wanna take me declining you the position of our team as a rant on your works then by all means go ahead.

Yes, it's not just entirely me up my ass, my ego is in there too amazingly. If you can't or didn't read, then you would of known I jumped out. You wanna keep the petty fighting up then by all means go ahead. But honestly though, I don't feel as if I owe a 12-14 year old a discussion over the web.

I don't see how your "nobody likes you" rant fits in the competition however.
best of luck with the competition Josh, I'm still looking forward to seeing the outcome of it.

Smorgishmorg
Smorgishmorg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 8th, 2011 @ 10:21 AM Reply

Team Shit delivers.

BBS Signature
frameslinger
frameslinger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 12th, 2011 @ 08:17 PM Reply

Team Circle Jerks is done. This past week was just me coding all by myself. Had to learn it over again.

Damien
Damien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Artist
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 13th, 2011 @ 05:52 AM Reply

Hows this shit going is this thing still going or are people making animations for nothing yo?

Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 13th, 2011 @ 12:22 PM Reply

I've decided this should end now actually.
If sketchy would like to continue it then he may but there's some bad shit going on in my personal life and i cant stick around doing this..
Sorry guys. I hope to stay friends with most of you but my life is going to the shitter at the moment...

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
FlyingNinjaBannanas
FlyingNinjaBannanas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 13th, 2011 @ 05:27 PM Reply

At 7/13/11 12:22 PM, Jomillex wrote: I've decided this should end now actually.
If sketchy would like to continue it then he may but there's some bad shit going on in my personal life and i cant stick around doing this..
Sorry guys. I hope to stay friends with most of you but my life is going to the shitter at the moment...

Maybe next year...

BBS Signature
Damien
Damien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Artist
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 14th, 2011 @ 02:30 PM Reply

At 7/13/11 12:22 PM, Jomillex wrote: I've decided this should end now actually.

I knew it

YOU ALL FELL FOR THE TRAP. NO MONEYS FOR YOU. HAHAHA

Buujack
Buujack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 15th, 2011 @ 04:40 PM Reply

I knew it

YOU ALL FELL FOR THE TRAP. NO MONEYS FOR YOU. HAHAHA

HAHA XD

Gimme a minute! And im in it! Yo moma that is!

BBS Signature
MihaP
MihaP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 15th, 2011 @ 04:57 PM Reply

it wasnt a trap cuz we got the daily fifth and had a lot of fun;)

frameslinger
frameslinger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Avat-round#1 Jul. 16th, 2011 @ 03:27 AM Reply

So the 15th is in the past now. Nobody else finish?