00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who here knows about tattoos??

508 Views | 8 Replies

Who here knows about tattoos?? 2011-05-23 00:21:01

How many colors for tattooing are there? Can tattoos be applied on scars to match my skin color. I have a scar and want it gone. I randomly just figured that it can just be colored over with tattoo. Is it possible?

If they set that android free it will be THE END OF ALL OF US!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Who here knows about tattoos?? 2011-05-23 00:25:01

It is possible, but there are a few factors. How deep is the scar, how old is it, etc.
I got a tattoo over a scar, but it's kind of bumpy where the scar is. And as far as colors, I'm pretty sure almost any color is possible, but I could be wrong.

Response to Who here knows about tattoos?? 2011-05-23 00:26:49

At 5/23/11 12:25 AM, dj9547 wrote: It is possible, but there are a few factors. How deep is the scar, how old is it, etc.
I got a tattoo over a scar, but it's kind of bumpy where the scar is. And as far as colors, I'm pretty sure almost any color is possible, but I could be wrong.

well its 17 years old nearing 18, and its not deep. it is slightly ridgy, but very slight. its skin, and then scar which is a lighter color, and then skin again. i want the color to match my skin.

Response to Who here knows about tattoos?? 2011-05-23 00:28:40

I doubt you'd get an EXACT match, but I don't see you having any problem covering it up with a tat, if you wanna go with a different idea. You'd have better luck talking to a tattoo artist.

Response to Who here knows about tattoos?? 2011-05-23 00:29:54

At 5/23/11 12:28 AM, dj9547 wrote: I doubt you'd get an EXACT match, but I don't see you having any problem covering it up with a tat, if you wanna go with a different idea. You'd have better luck talking to a tattoo artist.

Ok thanks. and do you really have a tat over a scar or were you just saying that?

Response to Who here knows about tattoos?? 2011-05-23 00:33:47

No problem, and yes, I do. I have words on my arm, and they hit the scar.

Response to Who here knows about tattoos?? 2011-05-23 02:05:25

all i know its legal for any age in new mexico but only if its above the wrist (i.e arm, not hand, not fingers)

BBS Signature

Response to Who here knows about tattoos?? 2011-05-23 02:11:35

If the scar is thin, it could get into your blood and poison you. Make sure it's OK before you go.

BBS Signature

Response to Who here knows about tattoos?? 2011-05-23 02:22:28

At 5/23/11 12:21 AM, Dave4554 wrote: How many colors for tattooing are there? Can tattoos be applied on scars to match my skin color. I have a scar and want it gone. I randomly just figured that it can just be colored over with tattoo. Is it possible?

Sure I suppose, but ink fades over time, and it might not be the best choice. Personally, I'd go for cosmetic surgery if I were you.

I once stuck my dick in an electrical socket... and do you know what?

My Dick looks pretty when it glows int the dark! :)

BBS Signature