00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vilanael just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Heist Voice Casting

3,201 Views | 15 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-05-19 17:34:41

Hello everyone,

I have recently started a new project called "Madness Heist". It will, of course, be a Madness Day submission so it's still in the early stages of development. I figure this time around, I'll get all the voices done BEFORE animating dialogue scenes. Doing it the other way around was a pain in the ass, so I'm trying it this way.

Anyway, let's get right to the point. I'll list off the characters, how I'd like their voices to sound, and one or two sample lines...

RED (leader of the heist crew). His voice should emanate confidence. Think Neil McCauley from "Heat" (if you haven't seen Heat, Robert DeNiro plays this character).

LINE: Okay, people...we're here for the bank's money, not yours. You're all insured by the Federal Government. That being said, it is in all of your best interest to keep your heads down and stay quiet. We'll be out of here shortly.

BLUE (sort of like the second in command). Blue is very professional. He also demonstrates confidence, but is easily set off.

LINE: Promise me you'll find the asshole who sold us out.

ORANGE (demolitions expert). Orange is a sarcastic man of few words...literally. I think the line I'm posting here is his only line, so do with it whatever you like.

LINE: I don't know. I didn't exactly have time to count it.

EVANS (the villain of the story). Evans is relatively young (early 30's) and somewhat ignorant.

LINE: I trust you to do one thing: bring one of them back WITH THE MONEY! Shit, I wouldn't care if you let HIM get away, but THE MONEY TOO??!! Jesus.

There are other minor roles to be filled as well, but these are the ones I'm looking for currently. If you're interested, PM me or send your sample to my email:

Deadpool175@aol.com

I'm not going to put out a deadline, but PLEASE, the sooner the better. I'm more likely to cast you if I know you can be prompt.

Thanks in advance!

-Matt Hunter

Madness Heist Voice Casting

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-05-19 17:41:36

I want to do Evan's voice ........ so i will do a sample.

Lol..... Heya noob....... LOL

That wus made in 5 minutes i will change it sooooon

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-05-19 17:51:57

I'll keep an eye out for your email.

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-05-19 17:57:11

At 5/19/11 05:51 PM, MOC-Productions wrote: I'll keep an eye out for your email.

Ok , i can do multiple voices , give me a line for the example

Lol..... Heya noob....... LOL

That wus made in 5 minutes i will change it sooooon

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-05-19 18:57:37

All the sample lines are in the post. Under the character's name, it says "LINE" with an example quote.

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-05-30 01:02:10

I want to start animating again, so maybe this'll help me get motivated. I'm interested in doing your Orange Demolitions expert guy, if he don't talk much then thats good because I dont want to swear. Where do I send the sample? Sorry if you listed that info already, I'm just lazy.

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-05-30 10:42:23

I will be recording the try out lines on Sarurday. Thank you.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-05-30 13:49:00

I've sent my samples! Enjoy.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-05-30 18:05:04

At 5/30/11 01:02 AM, KillerFerret wrote: I want to start animating again, so maybe this'll help me get motivated. I'm interested in doing your Orange Demolitions expert guy, if he don't talk much then thats good because I dont want to swear. Where do I send the sample? Sorry if you listed that info already, I'm just lazy.

Send them to Deadpool175@aol.com

Didn't realize this thread had regained popularity. I'm about to go check out the samples I've received so far. Thanks everyone for your interest thus far. As of right now, I have one spot potentially filled. However, everyone is still welcome to try out for which ever character they please.

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-05-31 02:31:47

I'll send you some samples in the very near future.

In the meantime, to get an idea of what I can do, here's a link to my demo reel. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 73307

Butts

Butts

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-06-04 18:02:23

I'm currently working on your heist lines.
Stay tuned =) I'll send them to you shortly.

"Contra Mundum, Semper Et In Aeternum."

My voice acting demo - PM me if you need me:)

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-06-14 06:52:19

here's my demo reel:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?
v=1592465696745

(i dont really know that subject to well, but im trying to get some experience under my belt...)

~Jake Catseye~

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-06-16 23:04:37

Are any of the roles still open? I could do them if you want

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-06-16 23:34:56

the maddness people talk?

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-06-18 21:42:39

At 6/16/11 11:34 PM, 919CDS wrote: the maddness people talk?

They do in this one.

Response to Madness Heist Voice Casting 2011-06-18 23:51:27

I just e-mailed you auditions for Red, Blue and Orange.