00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Making me your King

3,214 Views | 45 Replies

Response to Making me your King 2011-06-01 17:35:49

Somehow, I don't think it's going to happen.

Pm me for a pleasant conversation or for help with anything.

Thanks to JebbaL for the awesome sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-06-01 17:37:05

At 5/25/11 02:31 PM, Freaki-boy92 wrote: would the knights have lightsabers, be trained in the ways of the force, and all that?

in other words, would they be Jedi knights?

There would probably be a large influx of security forces, and they would all probably be consolidated to one partly government funded agency. Replacing police in many respects. Knights would be the higher order. They would protect government buildings and what not. Corporate parties that need to protect their property would have to pay the rest. It would be a vicarious job of various necessities. Knights would be world wide, so if shit ever got weird, they'd fly in all fancy like and take care of business in the required region. Robots would probably be pretty vital too for scouting and bullshit. Drones....... I am kind of tired so writing isn't flowing atm.

Instead of thinking about light sabers, I usually just think about new musical instruments.

The electric guitar is just the first step away from the original acoustic creation. Now we have transformers that alter the energy flow, we can relay the output into the neck with wireless transmitters like blue tooth and we could replace the entire neck with a touch screen.

I should be playing video games right now not typing lolol.......

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-06-01 17:41:08

I'll give you the throne for one month. If you make the world a better place, I'll keep you there, but if what you said was a lie, then I will execute you.

Response to Making me your King 2011-06-02 15:21:46

At 6/1/11 05:41 PM, k6ka wrote: I'll give you the throne for one month. If you make the world a better place, I'll keep you there, but if what you said was a lie, then I will execute you.

No, no lies. I've never really done this before so if I did take over, it would require a very quick learning curve. The knight thing I just came up with to help enforce my new rule, the rest is my imagination and visions. :)

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-06-11 17:21:10

One of the more fucked things in the future will be sky monsters. I've never actually been able to see one because they're too fast, but they won't carry payloads as that makes them too heavy but will merely protect plains that drop bombs. When they fight it's like lightning striking in the sky. Whether or not they're biological or mechanical I am not sure.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-06-11 17:23:16

Planes* ffuuu

this article explains the energy fusion a bit better and is the original article I found the info on.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032455_cold_f usion_E-Cat.html

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-09-06 13:13:15

What's this? Progress? Flying cars next please ^.^

http://m.wired.com/autopia/2011/09/airsh ips-could-prove-a-lifeline-in-the-arctic /

That is like laputa floating castle in the sky, if only a little.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-09-06 13:20:52

At 5/15/11 07:17 PM, Shade wrote: What about the Creepers sire?

Milord, you are fair and just in your decisions, but I do believe Shade was actually referring to THIS manner of creeper.

Really sort of a bigger issue than the other kind in my opinion...

Making me your King

Response to Making me your King 2011-09-06 13:26:13

well, ya know, Jews suck.

Response to Making me your King 2011-09-28 21:38:05

I am not trying to steal Strawberry's position by any means, no. :P

but I did predict something not too long ago:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/C odyHarmsen/ipredicted.jpg

See blog posts here and here. ^.^

Yup.

(Disclaimer: I am not right about everything hur hur hur)

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-10-06 20:54:14

The Cold Fusion dream is pretty optimistic. Plutonium free energy, no radioactivity, no long term bio waste. Especially if it could be contained and harnessed for every day use.

lulz @ flying car. I don't know if I would ever get in that thing, it just looks like a death mobile. 15 minutes into the air, bam, you start streaking towards the ground because you don't have any balance. Runs off gasoline and doesn't require a pilot license apparently.

Response to Making me your King 2011-10-17 16:48:49

I think we can all agree that this is what a flying car looks like. Not sure how fast it goes in reverse.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/s waenK/284128c8.jpg

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-10-17 16:50:44

Yes I'm aware my horizon line sucks. Let us just pretend it's where it should be, k? :)

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-10-17 17:22:38

At 9/28/11 09:38 PM, swaenK wrote: I am not trying to steal Strawberry's position by any means, no. :P

That's good because then I'd have to clobber ya!

AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT I'M ONE TOUGH COOKIE SON

Making me your King

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-10-17 17:44:51

kings can´t be 23, 22 or less, or 24 or more

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Making me your King 2011-10-17 18:03:03

Why would you want to be a king?
You'll marry & have sex with your sister, your subjects will use you like puppets & you can't do anything about it (kill them = tyrant = coup, leave them alone = you're a puppet), obesity & unhealthy disease due to lack of exercise, making decisions for millions, sit & listen to people complaining all day long but you cannot tell them to shut up because it's your job, in war time, you must lead them & show courage & bravery (fighting in the front or strategize) & if you turn tail & run, the ridicule will be too high, can't really go anywhere because you're so busy (even if naked virgins or Jeff Dumham performing right in front of you), cope with stupid shits like the gardener raped your maids & they are all pregnant or your subjects stealing your crap behind you, & lastly, people don't really believe in the monarchy anymore, only sees them as prejudiced bastards.