00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Making me your King

3,215 Views | 45 Replies

Making me your King 2011-05-15 18:33:28

I promise to rid you of jail cells. I promise you instant prosecution, persecution of the wicked, and a unification of your lands. For the people by the people. We can do it. In God's image we will forge ahead and rid ourselves of any disparity, pain, or suffering. I will give you wraith. You will be better, stronger, faster, smarter and with the help of technology we can destroy the borders and unite us all under one rule.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 18:33:51

cool but let's get rid of the jews first

we're a punchline to spengler's joke

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 18:35:03

At 5/15/11 06:33 PM, TheDunwichHorror wrote: cool but let's get rid of the jews first

Don't ruin my thread bitch.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 18:36:38

At 5/15/11 06:35 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 5/15/11 06:33 PM, TheDunwichHorror wrote: cool but let's get rid of the jews first
Don't ruin my thread bitch.

don't ruin this thread's new mood of antisemitism

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 18:40:21

At 5/15/11 06:36 PM, TheDunwichHorror wrote: don't ruin this thread's new mood of antisemitism

well semites be people, so you know that would be pretty against the for the people by the people theorem here.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 18:46:26

At 5/15/11 06:40 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 5/15/11 06:36 PM, TheDunwichHorror wrote: don't ruin this thread's new mood of antisemitism
well semites be people, so you know that would be pretty against the for the people by the people theorem here.

sorry :(

thanks for educating me

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 18:56:48

There's been many positive experiences with one person rule in the history of man kind. But, things changed, as things do, they change, and we developed an unconstitutional monarchy. Now corporate entities have taken over and it's time to change again, as we did before when oligarchy rule proved to be too overpowering.

Now with the power of technology we can now know beyond a shadow of a doubt who is innocent and who isn't, so there's really no need for jails ever again.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 19:03:55

My first decree? No more fucking cops. But, as with all feudal systems there were knights. Today's robo cop is just that, a robot. Knights will be given the courtesy of freedom to enact how ever they please, as they wish, not confined by the limitations of the law. Some one broke a law? Cool, but if the knight felt it unnecessary to justify it as he felt the person was sorry, he wouldn't be held before the knight for punishment. Of course they would be held accountable. An eye for an eye perhaps as the lowest common denominator. Heavens doorways would open under this new rule, so to speak. He would have the power to kill on site; so obviously these guys would be very revered in the community, heroes of the highest kind.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 19:09:37

Now I know that sounds worse than before, but more than likely, nothing would happen 99% of the time as the only punishments handed out would be severe beatings etc. There would be no more snitching, etc because shit would actually happen.

At 5/15/11 07:03 PM, swaenK wrote: Heavens doorways would open under this new rule, so to speak.

I justify this not in regards to robocop but because we could do anything, how ever we wanted, when we wanted to.

holy lands you say? well... no partying on them.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 19:15:52

also, don't burn down peoples fucking houses that's really fucking annoying ;) (anything of that sort) liek I know you didn't care about their house and you thought it was funny, but seriously.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 19:17:06

swaenk i'm so sorry your thread is not a success

may i offer you a back rub to relieve tension

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 21:28:57

At 5/15/11 07:17 PM, Shade wrote: What about the Creepers sire?

Well, that has to do with knight work. Ok so only knights of the high order are allowed to kill people and their identity is generally kept secret. They don't have formal uniforms unless they go into battle like samurai. When you made an appeal to the order of the knights a low order knight would show up in plain clothes to investigate and chill, keep you company, sleep at your house, w/e. They wouldn't have a uniform so they would be hard if not impossible to determine from normal people. They could be undercover and you wouldn't even know they were knights as they may nor tell you first even though you requested them etc.

Creepers (offenders) would have location bracelets which would have voice recognition and would tell when you take them off or malfunction. Relocation orders to controlled areas where there would be looked after. They wouldn't live in a cell but they wouldn't fraternize with the general public. This would only be for extreme cases, it would be a safe place, the location a secret where they could communicate with their family via FaceTime(TM*) features.

*lolatthetrademark

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 21:35:02

You would only be able to call the ambulance when you called 911 >.>

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-15 22:28:19

At 5/15/11 09:35 PM, swaenK wrote: You would only be able to call the ambulance when you called 911 >.>

What I am saying is, if you have a party you should hire security <.< as there's no jail cells, no police cars or what ever else I have you.

The #1 goal would be to unite all nations under 1 rule to stop all of the wars for oil. People are dying in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Tunisia, Egypt and Palestine over revolution and oil. This needs to stop, no more war, land mines, child amputees, nuclear fallouts, all of which is making earth inhospitable.

I'm not turning away from technology by saying we shpuld stop harvesting oil, what I'm saying is that we need to move on past oil, drive new vehicles that aren't runnig on oil. Flying cars, magnet trains, you name it, the future is now, sounds crazy as shit but let's face something needs to replace huge trucks that isn't worse. The earths ecosystem and many lives are at stake.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-16 02:36:04

Here I'll try to help with the flying car:

First you want to levitate a short distance off the ground. Basically a personal transportation device like the Segway but merely a flat cylindrical seat. The energy source is what's key. It's a tiny fuel cell that kind of looks like a fluorescent bulb. It creates energy through what I can only imagine being a chemical reaction but I'm not completely sure.

One off hand particle theory is as follows: theory is zero point energy. Atom bombs create energy when an atom is split. Where does all of this energy come from? Well there are atoms all across the universe, and one half or quarter or w/e can be in two or more places at once. Hypothetically you could use zero energy, neutral energy, dark energy, what ever you want to call it and the energy utilized would leave as it was used without any chemical reaction 'residue' being left in this universe.

Recently with the power of hydron colliders all of Einsteins theories were proven correct. If we had flying cars (and that's all they would be) people would be run over less.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-16 02:36:23

Your are such a wannabe.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-16 02:49:31

dude, are you on drugs and/or super-drunk? I'm all for up for debating this paradigm shift you're talking about, as I'm also pretty discontent with the way things are handled currently, but if you're just zapped out of it, or trying to be satirical and I'm just not getting it, then I won't bother. I'm just really not sure at this point where you're coming from.

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-16 03:02:58

I want a communist government! PLEASE????

"You can't be careful on a skateboard man." - some kid

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-16 03:04:07

At 5/16/11 03:02 AM, LucasJC wrote: I want a communist government! PLEASE????

Uhm.
No you don't. If you had communist government, you think there'd be Newgrounds? Freedom of speech out the window, brah.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-16 03:09:49

Hadron***

I'll see if I can find the Einstein link when I get a computer. Read about that in the paper >.>

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-16 03:11:31

At 5/16/11 03:04 AM, Sevkat wrote:
At 5/16/11 03:02 AM, LucasJC wrote: I want a communist government! PLEASE????
Uhm.
No you don't. If you had communist government, you think there'd be Newgrounds? Freedom of speech out the window, brah.

Yah, but there's equality and strict law enforcement so less crime, and you keep your mind on your business cause you don't need to know anything else then what you need to to stay alive.

"You can't be careful on a skateboard man." - some kid

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-16 03:13:38

At 5/16/11 03:11 AM, LucasJC wrote: Yah, but there's equality and strict law enforcement so less crime, and you keep your mind on your business cause you don't need to know anything else then what you need to to stay alive.

This much is true, but there's a reason communist government's fallen, I mean just like any other political status, it has it's ups and it's downs. But I think good ol' Liberalism's where it's at.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-16 04:30:50

This seems legit...

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-16 19:24:01

Flying cars are a little hard I'll try to simplify this. Remember the Hindenburg that went up in flames? Well you could build air ships that are made of an indestructible fabric that is ultra light that would never explode. It could take any shape and the cockpit area could be pretty vast. You could crash into buildings and pretty much just bounce off. I could see these being huge in tw likes of Dubai and some American metropolises. Toys.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-16 19:47:58

how about nooooooooooo.

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-16 19:50:30

Can't, Strawberry Clock would kick my ass if I worshiped another king.

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-17 00:50:49

I imagine the floating air ships would slightly resemble this. They would be pretty big.

http://instagr.am/p/EWMxX/

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-25 14:15:11

alright here's a better picture of my amazo air boat.

Making me your King

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Making me your King 2011-05-25 14:31:37

At 5/15/11 07:03 PM, swaenK wrote: My first decree? No more fucking cops. But, as with all feudal systems there were knights. Today's robo cop is just that, a robot. Knights will be given the courtesy of freedom to enact how ever they please, as they wish, not confined by the limitations of the law.

would the knights have lightsabers, be trained in the ways of the force, and all that?

in other words, would they be Jedi knights?

Response to Making me your King 2011-06-01 17:02:58

At 5/25/11 02:31 PM, Freaki-boy92 wrote: would the knights have lightsabers, be trained in the ways of the force, and all that?

in other words, would they be Jedi knights?

There will be light sabers and all that but you could probably just shoot the jedi with a gun because they won't really be able to do matrix type shit just yet.

Kick ass stuff. Kinda similar perhaps to what I was talking about earlier with the fuel cells. My fuel cells would be incredibly tiny, smaller than your hand, and would be able to power things like bicycles, wheel chairs, w/e.

If you think about it, an amazing little fuel cell would replace a huge heavy engine. This would reduce the weight of commercial vehicles, making transportation safer and cheaper. Cars couldn't fly if they had massive engines >.> batteries are pretty heavy too...

hurp

BBS Signature