New Topic Respond to this Topic
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 9th, 2011 @ 07:01 PM Reply

South Park isn't even funny anymore. The episodes are just annoying now. The show really needs to stop.

Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature
Sheepiez
Sheepiez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 9th, 2011 @ 07:07 PM Reply

At 6/9/11 07:01 PM, VinnyXY wrote: South Park isn't even funny anymore. The episodes are just annoying now. The show really needs to stop.

Pretty much.

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Movie Buff
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 9th, 2011 @ 07:58 PM Reply

At 6/9/11 04:36 PM, Syztm wrote: I was not expecting that last episode. Guess Season 15 will be the final one after all. I think they're going to kill off all the characters one by one in the coming 7 episodes, or something like that. It's a shame, but the show has been way over its prime.
At 6/9/11 07:01 PM, VinnyXY wrote: South Park isn't even funny anymore. The episodes are just annoying now. The show really needs to stop.

As much as I don't want to acknowledge these, I have to admit that most of this season has been pretty bad and the previous one has been a so-so season. They still have their moments but it's getting rather embarrassing to watch as they now focus too much on immature shock value. I mean, they always had this style but now it's getting ridiculous.

If this is indeed the last season and this episode is a first of the final episodes of South Park then just let the show die with dignity. Who knows, maybe it'll get better but I'm feeling pretty cynical about this.

BBS Signature
DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 9th, 2011 @ 08:24 PM Reply

I know they deliberately made the episode shit as a message, but I was hoping they would make the effort and go out with a few good episodes.

Pretty shit how almost every episode is to do with pop culture references unlike their earlier seasons. Hopefully they'll leave every character intact so in the future they can make a movie or something.

Last episode bummed me out.

BBS Signature
ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 9th, 2011 @ 08:27 PM Reply

At 6/9/11 08:24 PM, DumbassDude wrote: I know they deliberately made the episode shit as a message, but I was hoping they would make the effort and go out with a few good episodes.

Pretty shit how almost every episode is to do with pop culture references unlike their earlier seasons. Hopefully they'll leave every character intact so in the future they can make a movie or something.

Last episode bummed me out.

That was the point. They basically just said what a lot of people here are saying.
The Sharon and Randy argument is Matt and Trey basically saying what they feel about the show.

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
Faires
Faires
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Musician
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 9th, 2011 @ 08:38 PM Reply

Southpark is now so..like meh...Man

Happy X-Mas!!!
Woundersplenndin'!

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 9th, 2011 @ 11:13 PM Reply

At 5/13/11 01:10 PM, DeIirium wrote: This season is fucking terrible, all the episodes are shit and I haven't laughed a single time. The last good episode of South park was Crippled summer. Now their formula is just to take some recent pop culture phenomenon, write a ridiculous story relating to it, and throw in some shitty unfunny recurring joke.

OK dumbass, if you would have kept watching up to this weeks episode you'd have found that they address this.

My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 12:11 AM Reply

At 5/13/11 12:58 PM, Gagsy wrote: They did a Human Centipede episode?

I love South Park but I fear this one episode will prove too much for me. I just can't watch that.

It's not nearly as gross as the movie, and it's pretty funny cuz kyle is the person in the middle.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
Jackdabomb
Jackdabomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Movie Buff
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 01:26 AM Reply

Ten bucks the next episode is a terrance and phillip episode just to fuck with everyone who was thinking that they were going to stop making money because of their message.

BBS Signature
Celx-Requin
Celx-Requin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 03:05 AM Reply

At 6/10/11 01:32 AM, psychicpebble wrote:
At 6/10/11 01:26 AM, Jackdabomb wrote: Ten bucks the next episode is a terrance and phillip episode just to fuck with everyone who was thinking that they were going to stop making money because of their message.
I could see how someone could see them doing this with anything else, sort of how they fucked with us and threw us through hoops with the Coon saga and how Kenny kept coming back to life.

But honestly, the ending was too depressing, Stan's parents got divorced and Kyle and Cartman are possibly friends. They even said in the show that the show is becoming shit, and they're getting tired of writing it. They have a week to do EVERYTHING, plus they have their Mormon broadway deal going on. It has to be extremely stressful to do both.

Those guys did say they were planning on ending south park in a interview they did with uncle Lloyd Kaufman on the team america set. Honestly though I think they should just take a break from writing for a bit.

Killing the show off would be like killing the golden goose for comedy central, so I'm doubtful it would happen.

NOT TO MENTION Matt and Trey have admitted lately they've matured really, passed South Park. The show has been on for nearly 15 years and it's getting a bit stale. Matt and Trey and getting older too. I can't imagine it's very enjoyable to write the show anymore.

The episodes title was also "You're Getting Old" which is a massive hint.

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature
ForcedDj
ForcedDj
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 03:49 AM Reply

This season was alright, but it might be true, that this season is the end of South Park.

Also, thank you for making an "official" topic for SP Season 15. Also, did the FCC or CC stop caring with South Park saying shit?

Asian Users Club, Fighting racism since 1882.
Sig made by: InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature
Celx-Requin
Celx-Requin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 04:41 AM Reply

At 6/10/11 03:49 AM, ForcedDj wrote: This season was alright, but it might be true, that this season is the end of South Park.

Also, thank you for making an "official" topic for SP Season 15. Also, did the FCC or CC stop caring with South Park saying shit?

In Canada south park is always uncut, you can hear the characters say "shit" , "fuck", "cunt", is it different in the states?

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 04:54 AM Reply

At 6/10/11 04:41 AM, Celx-Requin wrote:
At 6/10/11 03:49 AM, ForcedDj wrote: This season was alright, but it might be true, that this season is the end of South Park.

In Canada south park is always uncut, you can hear the characters say "shit" , "fuck", "cunt", is it different in the states?

Yeah, it's different here unless it's on very late at night (which it never is any more)

Dude, since when have they bleeped out shit? They had a whole episode where they counted how many times they said shit and none of the times they said it were censored. Like, ever. Even back when that was a new episode.

Are you on them methamphetamines? Wow.... The spellcheck thinks that, "methamphetamines," is spelled incorrectly...

Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Syztm
Syztm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 07:33 AM Reply

At 6/10/11 04:41 AM, Celx-Requin wrote:

Wasn't there an old episode of SP where they said shit for like 200 times? There even was a counter in the bottom right of the screen :P

New tune: Yag

DeIirium
DeIirium
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 08:39 AM Reply

At 6/9/11 11:13 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
At 5/13/11 01:10 PM, DeIirium wrote: This season is fucking terrible, all the episodes are shit and I haven't laughed a single time. The last good episode of South park was Crippled summer. Now their formula is just to take some recent pop culture phenomenon, write a ridiculous story relating to it, and throw in some shitty unfunny recurring joke.
OK dumbass, if you would have kept watching up to this weeks episode you'd have found that they address this.

Lol, do you understand how long it has been since I made that post?
At least now the show is admitting that it's shit.

Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 08:43 AM Reply

At 6/10/11 08:39 AM, DeIirium wrote:

Lol, do you understand how long it has been since I made that post?
At least now the show is admitting that it's shit.

Do you understand that the date and time you posted that is irrelevant to what I said?

Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
zawmbee
zawmbee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 08:53 AM Reply

Were they talking about dubstep, DnB, house and all that good stuff in Getting Older? Haha.

The ending was so sad. I was screaming, "no, it can't end this way!" Can't wait for a part 2.

forquid
forquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 09:39 AM Reply

Season 15 started off quite edgy, but they did a really good job on the last two episodes. You're Getting Old is my favourite so far, and it actually had a meaningful message at the end.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 10:46 AM Reply

At 6/10/11 09:39 AM, forquid wrote: Season 15 started off quite edgy, but they did a really good job on the last two episodes. You're Getting Old is my favourite so far, and it actually had a meaningful message at the end.

That episode is a 2 parter.

It'll take time to see what the 2nd part will be about

As long they don't screw us over like they did with the one aboot Cartman's dad...

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 10:50 AM Reply

Also the creators might have used up much of their energies on the second half of last season which may have been the reason for the downhill turn.

If this is to be the final season, let's hope they finish it off with a strong second half.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
thies
thies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Artist
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 02:12 PM Reply

South Park is still very funny, and has been getting funnier throughout the seasons. The very first season were just cursing. The first episodes of season 15 aren't THAT great, but they still have really good episodes like TMI and City Sushi.

For example, watch this part of the TMI episode, it's pretty hilarious imo.

Nothing wrong with season 15.

My Deviantart | NG Art | Youtube Channel | Art Portfolio
Shameless self-promotion ftw!

BBS Signature
forquid
forquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 02:27 PM Reply

At 6/10/11 02:12 PM, thies wrote: South Park is still very funny, and has been getting funnier throughout the seasons. The very first season were just cursing. The first episodes of season 15 aren't THAT great, but they still have really good episodes like TMI and City Sushi.

TMI and City Sushi was really funny. They reminded me of the old South Park episodes.

EclecticEnnui
EclecticEnnui
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Filmmaker
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 07:27 PM Reply

Stone and Parker are contractually obligated to make episodes until 2013. If they stop now, I bet they're gonna have serious problems with Comedy Central. We'll just have to see what happens. "You're Getting Old" is a good episode, despite the downer ending. It left me kind of astounded, but not really sad.

BBS Signature
C-Doodlez-Man
C-Doodlez-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 07:33 PM Reply

Are you a ramblish person who goes off on very unnecessary tangents arbitrarily, or did you make this thread to show people your movie review and disguise it as a South Park thread so people actually care?

Check out the flaming atom forums! A growing community of youtubers, with interesting discussions and a minecraft server. http://forum.flamingatom.com/index/

BBS Signature
EclecticEnnui
EclecticEnnui
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Filmmaker
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 07:55 PM Reply

At 6/10/11 07:33 PM, C-Doodlez-Man wrote: Are you a ramblish person who goes off on very unnecessary tangents arbitrarily, or did you make this thread to show people your movie review and disguise it as a South Park thread so people actually care?

What "unnecessary tangents" are you talking about? I made this thread because nobody had made it yet, I'm a fan of the show, and I am interested in people's opinions. In fact, I've read every post, or at least almost every one. But yes, I did also want to show people my review of an episode. Does that really bother you?

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 10:15 PM Reply

At 6/10/11 07:27 PM, EclecticEnnui wrote: Stone and Parker are contractually obligated to make episodes until 2013. If they stop now, I bet they're gonna have serious problems with Comedy Central. We'll just have to see what happens. "You're Getting Old" is a good episode, despite the downer ending. It left me kind of astounded, but not really sad.

It does have a good point when it comes to "getting old".

Just hope they can squeeze out some more creative juices until then. Granted it would be nice if the series last for 20 years but it really depends on the idea.

Once the idea pool completely dries out...

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
EclecticEnnui
EclecticEnnui
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Filmmaker
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 10:25 PM Reply

At 6/10/11 10:18 PM, psychicpebble wrote:
At 6/10/11 07:27 PM, EclecticEnnui wrote: Stone and Parker are contractually obligated to make episodes until 2013. If they stop now, I bet they're gonna have serious problems with Comedy Central. We'll just have to see what happens. "You're Getting Old" is a good episode, despite the downer ending. It left me kind of astounded, but not really sad.
They are contractually obligated until 2011, after season 15. They haven't signed any such contract yet, they have only talked about it, and nothing has been signed yet.

Do you have a source? That's not what this Hollywood Reporter article says: "A week after they leave New York around March 28, the pair hurtles into the 15th season of South Park, part of a new pact with Comedy Central that keeps the show on the air through 2013 and is said to be even richer than their previous $75 million deal."

BBS Signature
C-Doodlez-Man
C-Doodlez-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 11:34 PM Reply

At 6/10/11 07:55 PM, EclecticEnnui wrote:
At 6/10/11 07:33 PM, C-Doodlez-Man wrote:
What "unnecessary tangents" are you talking about?... Does that really bother you?

Sorry, mate. I went back and realized I had made a large misread when I read the thread initially. I thought you were linking to other reviews, not south park episode reviews. So I was wondering why you had made review links for other shit in a South Park thread. :(

Check out the flaming atom forums! A growing community of youtubers, with interesting discussions and a minecraft server. http://forum.flamingatom.com/index/

BBS Signature
EclecticEnnui
EclecticEnnui
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Filmmaker
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 11:53 PM Reply

At 6/10/11 11:34 PM, C-Doodlez-Man wrote: Sorry, mate. I went back and realized I had made a large misread when I read the thread initially. I thought you were linking to other reviews, not south park episode reviews. So I was wondering why you had made review links for other shit in a South Park thread. :(

It's OK. I dunno how you misread that, though.

BBS Signature
All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to South Park: season 15 Jun. 11th, 2011 @ 12:27 AM Reply

At 6/10/11 10:25 PM, EclecticEnnui wrote: part of a new pact with Comedy Central that keeps the show on the air through 2013 and is said to be even richer than their previous $75 million deal."

That "keeps the show on the air through 2013" doesn't really mean new episodes through that year per se. it could just mean that they get airing rights to the show through that year.