New Topic Respond to this Topic
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to US gov taking over everything? May. 11th, 2011 @ 06:33 PM Reply

At 5/11/11 06:32 PM, TucoM wrote: Wedding is another keyword, because it's Al Qaeda's codeword for terrorist attack.

Or it's a private ceremony where to people get married.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature
HolyPeanuts
HolyPeanuts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to US gov taking over everything? May. 11th, 2011 @ 06:35 PM Reply

You realize who Alex Jones is right?

"Is this not a reasonable place to park?"

BBS Signature
IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to US gov taking over everything? May. 11th, 2011 @ 06:35 PM Reply

At 5/11/11 06:29 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote:
At 5/11/11 06:04 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: keywords like bomb or jihad.
Yes but then doing that would allow them to expand what the keywords will be to further intrude on your privacy.

You don't seem to understand that they can't. The amount of information coming in, isn't possible to all be analyzed.

That is the reason for the keyword system in the first place. They can't intrude on your privacy, even if they wanted to, which they honestly have no motivation to do anyway.

You act like the government is this dark, shadowy organization that wants to hurt you. This is not so, the people are the government. Those politicians, they could be just like you in no time. They are citizens too, not royalty. The people that work at the NSA, they are just like you and me, normal people.

I guess the point I am getting at is that the government is not out to hurt you. If they want to listen to what I'm saying if I say something like hijack, then go ahead, because there may be someone out there who is serious about it.

A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to US gov taking over everything? May. 11th, 2011 @ 06:41 PM Reply

At 5/11/11 06:35 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: You don't seem to understand that they can't. The amount of information coming in, isn't possible to all be analyzed.

Yes but it's the shit they DO analyze

That is the reason for the keyword system in the first place. They can't intrude on your privacy, even if they wanted to, which they honestly have no motivation to do anyway.

Alright.

You act like the government is this dark, shadowy organization that wants to hurt you. This is not so, the people are the government. Those politicians, they could be just like you in no time. They are citizens too, not royalty. The people that work at the NSA, they are just like you and me, normal people.

Have you SEEN the shit the government has pulled before? Like the attempted false flag operation in the 60's where they were going to get Cuban ''terrorists'' to shoot up everything so we could invade cuba

I guess the point I am getting at is that the government is not out to hurt you. If they want to listen to what I'm saying if I say something like hijack, then go ahead, because there may be someone out there who is serious about it.

I have no problem with being safe knowing my house isn't going to blow up, but things that start with good intentions get put into the wrong hands.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature
IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to US gov taking over everything? May. 11th, 2011 @ 06:46 PM Reply

At 5/11/11 06:41 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Have you SEEN the shit the government has pulled before? Like the attempted false flag operation in the 60's where they were going to get Cuban ''terrorists'' to shoot up everything so we could invade cuba

Those were operations inspired by the cold war paranoia, that shouldn't have ever come up, and thank god were never gone through with.

A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22

BBS Signature
PuRpLe-KusH
PuRpLe-KusH
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to US gov taking over everything? May. 11th, 2011 @ 09:01 PM Reply

What do you think G.P.S is ?

BBS Signature
BrianEtrius
BrianEtrius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to US gov taking over everything? May. 11th, 2011 @ 09:03 PM Reply

Now, if everybody in this thread can look here for a moment, you'll soon forget everything you've read.....

US gov taking over everything?

New to Politics?/ Friend of the Devil/ I review writing! PM me
"Question everything generally thought to be obvious."-Dieter Rams

BBS Signature
zooos
zooos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to US gov taking over everything? May. 11th, 2011 @ 09:22 PM Reply

Unfortunately although the idea can be used for bad things, it can also be used for good things. Such as easier/faster tracking of someone's location for emergency calls or missing person's. We as a society are slowly growing more and more intertwined with technology and these types of things are bound to happen and only seem like a logical progression. No matter what is around it will be used for bad things, but these things can usually also be used for good.

BBS Signature
rottenray
rottenray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to US gov taking over everything? May. 11th, 2011 @ 09:47 PM Reply

:Have you SEEN the shit the government has pulled before? Like the attempted false flag operation in the 60's where they were going to get Cuban ''terrorists'' to shoot up everything so we could invade cuba

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missi le_Crisis

GPS in phones is common, although some phones keep (and can provide) location information. Usually for marketing purposes, to track where the customer is.

BTW, all of you know that most ISPs can and will provide info about your surfing habits and copies of your email if asked, right?

Playtapus
Playtapus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to US gov taking over everything? May. 11th, 2011 @ 09:59 PM Reply

They are breaking the American Constitution and an angry riot will probably occur.

IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to US gov taking over everything? May. 11th, 2011 @ 10:01 PM Reply

At 5/11/11 09:59 PM, Playtapus wrote: They are breaking the American Constitution and an angry riot will probably occur.

Fun fact: The constitution does not promise the right to privacy.

BBS Signature