• 3 Replies
rocket-kid
rocket-kid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Hey... 2011-05-08 13:52:46

I already posted a topic like that before. This time, I'm gonna put more information:

-I want to make techno music.
-I want a free program ( I'm too young to buy stuff on internet by myself)
-I want an easy program ( I don't know how to read music, but I got talent)

Thanks!
I really appreciate your help!

Friendly,
Rocket-Kid :D

BBS Signature
Spikrodd
Spikrodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Hey... 2011-05-08 14:08:59

You might want to read this to get all the info you want on that. Next time, read around before you make a thread.

Step
Step
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Hey... 2011-05-08 14:29:22

The info that they gave you in the other thread is pretty much all correct. You've got a wide variety of music softwares to choose from, and most of them are geared towards making all sorts of music, from Techno, to Rock, to Classical.

Also, don't think you'll be able to find a program with which you can make awesome music out of nowhere and without practice. Music-making software can be hard to get used to at first, so if you plan on giving up after playing around with the program for a few minutes, then you won't get far, trust me. The only easy music-making programs are the ones where you grab short music loops and combine them together, and that's against the rules to submit here on Newgrounds.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature