00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MicPix just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Songs With Isochronic Tones?

917 Views | 9 Replies

Songs With Isochronic Tones? 2011-05-07 22:40:25

I just listened to this song and I feel stoned out of my mind... Which got me thinking about audio with certain frequencies in them. Typically you need headphones for these frequencies to change your brainwaves (these frequencies are called binaural beats), but isochronic tones allow this to happen without them.

I'd be really curious to find out if there are some popular songs that use isochronic tones. Would anyone here be able to shed some light on it?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Songs With Isochronic Tones? 2011-05-07 22:47:24

this is so sick

Response to Songs With Isochronic Tones? 2011-05-07 22:59:15

I did a quick google search and all I got was a bunch of shit about whale songs. It's pretty cool though, I have to admit.

Response to Songs With Isochronic Tones? 2011-05-07 23:05:16

The song did nothing for me

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to Songs With Isochronic Tones? 2011-05-07 23:10:54

At 5/7/11 10:54 PM, Yert wrote: holy shit that song was awesome. brb downloading eyedea's discography

Eyedea is great, it sucks that he died.

Response to Songs With Isochronic Tones? 2011-05-08 00:23:11

It didn't have a huge effect on me but it really focused my mind and I kind of forgot what I was doing and all I could hear or care about was the music. I really like it.

Response to Songs With Isochronic Tones? 2011-05-08 00:33:00

That was fucking weird as shit, it made me scared when listening to it.

I like sucking emo cock!

Emo's are so mother fucking hot.

Response to Songs With Isochronic Tones? 2017-08-08 20:41:53

At 5/7/11 10:40 PM, Kwing wrote: I just listened to this song and I feel stoned out of my mind... Which got me thinking about audio with certain frequencies in them. Typically you need headphones for these frequencies to change your brainwaves (these frequencies are called binaural beats), but isochronic tones allow this to happen without them.

I'd be really curious to find out if there are some popular songs that use isochronic tones. Would anyone here be able to shed some light on it?

:Can you tell me what "this song" is? I think the link you have mentioned is expired, and I'm curious as hell about isochronic tones. Thankyou.

Response to Songs With Isochronic Tones? 2017-08-08 21:59:07

Video unavailable atm. For me.

Response to Songs With Isochronic Tones? 2017-08-08 22:51:23

At 8/8/17 08:41 PM, P-Aso wrote:
Can you tell me what "this song" is? I think the link you have mentioned is expired, and I'm curious as hell about isochronic tones. Thankyou.

Okay so first off you necrobumped the fuck out of this thread. Next time just PM me or something. The song is called The Dive (part 1) by Eyedea & Abilities. Second, there aren't isochronic tones in it, just really good atmosphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n4iadLN6IU

Sincerely,
Kwing from 2017

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)