00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds - The Interviewer

39,826 Views | 177 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-03 13:57:10

I've enjoyed reading some interviews so far, and look forward to reading more.
I would also like to say I am an aspiring writer, and would be interested in interviewing users, or being interviewed myself, as that would be fun.

Pm me for a pleasant conversation or for help with anything.

Thanks to JebbaL for the awesome sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-06 16:20:16

[ The Interviewer Main Page ] + [ The Interviewer Main Theme ]

NEWS UPDATE
Oh boy. You have no idea what all I have been gathering for the past week. Not only will we probably have another interviewer join us, I have been working on getting a writer to interview those who do The Interviewer and if you are a writer and are reading this then please PM me immediately, so we can sort all of this out.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with FurryNG
Interviewer SCTE3 brings us a brand new interview from the strange music man himself, FurryNG. Below are some of his works.

Related Links
[ Interview with DaGrahamCraka ] + [ Interview with Gooch ]

COMING SOON TO THE INTERVIEWER
- Interview with MiniClip
- Interview with JAZZA #2
- Interview with Gary Brolsma
- Interview with koit
- Interview with Asandir

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with EyeLovePoozy
Wow. Now this is going back in time. For those of you who don't know, The Interviewer has failed time and time again. When I brought it back and posted the one with Tom Fulp I started asking people for suggestions. One of those suggestions would be EyeLovePoozy, a Newgrounds Forum Moderator. So I did it. He turned out to be quite the interesting fellow.

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE INTERVIEWER
If you have a suggestion about someone on Newgrounds who should be interviewed then suggest it here on this page. You can send me a message as well. Please don't suggest yourself for an interview unless you really think you deserve to be interviewed... remember I still have to give readers an interesting read.

Please be sure to read, comment, and share with your friends across the Newgrounds Community.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-07 03:12:32

A very small list of flash artist interview suggestions. Some may be hard to get...
ArtistGamerGal
BSMattW
chluaid
CircusFreakFlash
DonkeysBazooka
Eddache
FutureSquirrel
Granfaloon
HotDiggedyDemon
JazLyte
Jeinu
lenkobiscuit
Lifepoint1
LiLg
Mousekliks
Neo-uk
Ockeroid
O-Ovinnie
Pegosho
Pixmintro
RicePirate
redminus
Sakupen
Skaijo
studio-nightbird
Sykohyko
The-Swain
TheBoogley
TomaMoto
Toonimated
Toonwerks (the group)
WX
Zeurel

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-07 15:31:30

chluaid
HotDiggedyDemon
Ockeroid
RicePirate
The-Swain
TomaMoto

I like those ides the most. I will look into the others though.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-07 19:45:50

Feel free to interview me. I am an avid reader (:

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-07 21:25:18

At 9/7/11 07:45 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: Feel free to interview me. I am an avid reader (:

No offense but I think you'd be better off being interviewed by Asandir.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-08 15:37:46

At 9/8/11 10:06 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Pretty much and asking to be interviewed kind of drops the chance of it happening a bit, maybe one day, one day...

Asking to be interviewed doesn't drop any chance of being interviewed. Shoot Monocrom asked if he could be interviewed and I had to spend months to year or years can't remember reading every single thing he wrote and that I could track down until I could write the first question. You can nominate yourself, but The Interviewer does interviews with artists and members, those who have contributed a good bit to Newgrounds.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-10 23:44:52

NEWS UPDATE
It never ends, it truly never ends, and it truly should never end. However I think time calls for a break. I've been doing interviews constantly and I have many people ready to go and to speak their minds. So I'll keep updating with those interviews. The reason I have done this is because I am working on another project which I will gladly tell all of you about since it is connected with The Interviewer.

It is the Newgrounds Tributes. Instead of talking to the person one on one, this will be a retrospective, looking back into their works, words, and craft. It will also be a retrospective into different animated series on Newgrounds, or individual flash submissions, so it will be different from The Interviewer . Most of my time has been going into working on that. I have intended it to be a stand alone project as of right now, that may change sometime down the line though.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Dave Bruno
Ladies and gentlemen here he is. The winner of the 2011 Newgrounds Tournament of Flash Artists. He battled it out from beginning to end. Below you can see some of his entries.

Related Links
[ Interview with HappyHarry ] + [ Interview with CirrusEpix ]

- Interview with BoMToons
- Interview with Asandir
- Interview with koit
- Interview with FolegAlmighty
- 70th Interview Special

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with Luis
Ever have that habit of talking with someone before they got uber famous? Well Luis was one of them. I interviewed him before he became an Admin. At the end of my interview I stated that I wouldn't be surprised if he became an Admin one day. FUCK YEAH I'M PSYCHIC BITCH!

If you have a suggestion about someone on Newgrounds who should be interviewed then suggest it here on this page. You can send me a message as well. Please don't suggest yourself for an interview unless you really think you deserve to be interviewed... remember I still have to give readers an interesting read.

Please be sure to read, comment, and share with your friends across the Newgrounds Community.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-11 00:21:49

Damn now I have to wait even more to PM you my interview which is almost done. But hey the interview was a great read.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-14 08:56:27

NEWS UPDATE
Ever have writers block. Yep it sucks, it certainly sucks. Well I have it now. Not for The Interviewer, but for the new project Tributes. However you're not here to hear nothing.

Well with the Newgrounds Redesign coming out there has been talk of a Literature Portal coming out. With this new addition coming I have been working out a decision as of now of which direction The Interviewer will take, been talking with Tom about it, but I can not and will not share a word of that here. I will say though that bigger changes are coming! One being the fancy little user icon I made for The Interviewer.

I have also decided that every Wednesday will be the update day. Meaning every Wednesday you can expect to see a brand new interview here, unless something comes up in which case you would expect later on in the week. Also the COMING SOON section will be limited to five.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with BoMToons
Now this guy right here certainly has a track record behind him working with others who have been interviewed here before his name was inevitable to appear here.

Related Links
[ Interview with Luis ] + [ Interview with poxpower and Mockery ]

- Manly-Chicken
- MiniClip
- Asandir
- koit
- JAZZA #2

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with LegendaryFrog
Kicking it old school today people, the interview above is not one of mine. I think it is important though that you see one of the inspirations for The Interviewer's existence though. This interview was written by Skye-McCloud. It asked interesting questions and hearing the story behind LegendaryFrog's works was certainly amazing. Trust me give it a good read.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-21 07:23:14

NEWS UPDATE
Well people, The Interviewer now has Front Page posting privileges for posting new interviews. So under the Artist News on the Front Page you can find the new interviews there as well as this thread. Also Tom has graciously been updating his News Updates with new links to The Interviewers interviews. Quite exciting really of where this is all going, one can only hope for bigger and better things.

Just be sure to expect Wednesdays to be Interviews Day.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Manly-Chicken
For those of you on the forum, you certainly know who this guy is. Did you know what he does outside of the forum though? Quite a bit actually, you can see those below.

Related Links
[ Interview with The Forum Regulars ] + [ Interview with matt-likes-swords ]

- MiniClip
- Gary Brolsma
- Asandir
- koit
- JAZZA #2

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with Krinkels
With Madness Day being tomorrow, I thought why not celebrate by not only going back in time, but talking with the man who started it all with his Madness series.

Interview with Littleluckylink
It's a double dose for the Vault Archive today. Here is one person who told us a great Madness story through the course of three years on three separate Madness Days. Starting with Dawn of the Madness, Day of the Madness, and Dusk of the Madness.

Newgrounds - The Interviewer

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-21 15:06:38

Awesome front page stuff. I was hoping you were going to post my interview since it's my b-day.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-28 11:40:53

NEWS UPDATE
Well party people it appears that we have an influx of interviews that are ready to be posted. So we will be having two each week, one on Wednesday and one on Saturday. That way we can get them out to you to read. So be on stand by for that. They won't all be front page posted since I can only do that every seven days.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Afro-Ninja
Today's interview comes from J-Rex and goes back to the old days of the Newgrounds Mag in a way. This is certainly a very interesting read as far as Afro-Ninja goes. Below are some of his works.

Related Links
[ Interview with matt-likes-swords ] + [ Interview with mirosurabu and Xerus ]

- Interview with Asandir
- Interview with koit

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with The777Demon
Here is a Newgrounds regular that suggested himself for an interview and later on down the line I finally interviewed him. He doesn't do much on the site, but as a forum regular he certainly is one of the best.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-28 13:26:09

NEWS FLASH

Go to the Front Page, scroll down under SITE NEWS and STUFF TO DO. You will see a shiny LATEST INTERVIEWS on the Front Page. We have come a long way in over three years of time. It is truly amazing and I would like to thank Tom Fulp for everything he has done for The Interviewer.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-09-28 14:00:55

At 9/28/11 01:26 PM, The-Great-One wrote: NEWS FLASH

Go to the Front Page, scroll down under SITE NEWS and STUFF TO DO. You will see a shiny LATEST INTERVIEWS on the Front Page. We have come a long way in over three years of time. It is truly amazing and I would like to thank Tom Fulp for everything he has done for The Interviewer.

Just noticed that!! Congrats! :D

Same on the fp news posting upgrade too (I remember wondering why you couldn't do that a while ago!!)
Always enjoyable reading these, so ...keep up the good work! :D

"Why do you hide, stupid aliens? Mr. Zurkon only wishes for to kill you."

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-10-01 12:19:59

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with The Interviewer
Well this was an idea that Ryanson had about each of us interviewing one another. However I thought that would seem to much of a circle jerk. So instead I contacted my friend and probably yours as well, Asandir and asked if he would be willing to do this and he agreed. It's a two-parter so there is quite a bit to read.

Related Links
[ Asandir's interview with Newgrounds forum users ]

COMING SOON
- JAZZA #2
- koit
- MiniClip
- Asandir
- Gary Brolsma

VAULT ARCHIVE

No Vault Archive today. Just go check out Asandir's stuff.

CLOSING NOTES
I know that this probably isn't a big update that most readers would probably be expecting or probably wanted, but it was a nifty idea.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-10-05 17:21:42

NEWS UPDATE
Well people we have a lot for The Interviewer now. Front page posting abilities and the such. I am announcing my return from my break and that interviews will be posted every Wednesday and Saturday until we get what we have had stocked posted. So be on the look out there's gonna be a lot.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with koit
The master of the strange and musically gifted, he is none other than koit. His works range from strange, to random, to family friendly. Just look below...

Related Links
[ Interview with eddsworld ] + [ Interview with TheWeebl ]

COMING SOON
- Interview with Asandir

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with The Review Request Club
You new to Newgrounds? Not sure where you may fit in? Well if you like to review then you really should check this place out. There are a lot of quality reviewers here who not only like to review, but are here to give you feedback on your works whether it be, music, flash, or art, they're here to give you constructive criticism and/or praise.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-10-08 21:04:09

[ Main Page ] + [ Main Theme ]

NEWS UPDATE
Hey if you haven't heard the main theme for The Interviewer yet then I suggest you go and do so. You may enjoy it. As far as the Tributes account goes I have not made much progress. I'm still working on how exactly to go about doing it. If you would like to suggest some ideas for the Tributes account I am all for it, just drop me a PM. Also I'm not gonna make a big deal about this here, but I am supporting The National Breast Cancer Awareness, if you want to know about that then you can click the link in my signature taking you to the news post where you can read the details there.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with FatKidWitAJetPak
An esteemed voice actor of the Newgrounds Audio Portal and whose voice you have probably heard in a few flash movies here on Newgrounds it is FatKidWitAJetPak. This interview was conducted by our very own SCTE3. Here you can see some of the works by FatKidWitAJetPak.

Related Links
[ Interview with SardonicSamurai ] + [ Interview with XwaynecoltX ]

COMING SOON
- Asandir
- MiniClip
- Gary Brolsma
- JAZZA #2
- 70th Interview Special

VAULT ARCHIVE
I'm sorry kids, but I don't have a Vault Archive for you today. Instead I have some Halloween games for you to go and play. You may forgotten about some of these so it's my own little treat to you.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-10-12 04:48:47

NEWS UPDATE
I'm just going to come out and say it. I always ask for suggestions for The Interviewer. One person has given me a long list of people to look at and I will. People don't seem to think that they're opinions matter, but they do. J-Rex suggested poxpower and Mockery for separate interviews, I put them together in one and it was one of the most fun interviews I had ever done. Tom Fulp suggested I interview some of the Tank Awards nominees, I did him one better and interviewed the winners. So if you have a suggestion then please belt it out. I can't know everybody here and you may have found someone that I may have missed. Also if you suggest someone I ask that you look at the main page first, but it's not entirely necessary, chances are I'll catch it and will gladly link you.

Also to my readers, if you have any friends here on Newgrounds or outside of Newgrounds that like the different artists, animators, and musicians interviewed then pass these interviews along to them. Find someone who could use a little inspiration for their works, then find out who they like or go through the interviews and share. These are meant to be read by the masses, so get the word out any way you can. I am only one man (with little pointy devil horns).

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Asandir
Bahamut, if you're reading this, I know you may be a little disappointed by this one, however he has been suggested to me by a few number of people. I couldn't tell them all no. Yeah I've said no in the past, but here I just had to because I myself was also curious, especially when I went back through his posts.

COMING SOON
Next is going to be the 70th Interview. The milestone marker. For the 60th Interview I picked eddsworld, which was a strange pick since he is a big name here and I usually pick an underrated person for the milestone markers. However for the 70th Interview, I have chosen someone who does have recognition on Newgrounds, but is not a big known name. I will give you three hints...

- He has a series on Newgrounds
- His series is part of the Series page here on Newgrounds
- The voice actor in two of his episodes is running a collab in the Collaboration forum

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with Jack Bromhead
Speaking of underrated let's talk about this guy here. Quality animation, hilarious set-ups, and let's not forget The PELICAN! DUN DUN DUUUN! Seriously though I found Jack (a.k.a. Neo-uk) by chance here on Newgrounds. Started watching his stuff and fell in love with it. I just had to interview him on his works. He fit well at the 20th Spot (one of my favorite numbers).

CLOSING NOTES
Oh yeah and Ryanson is coming back with an interview. But I'm not supposed to tell you who cause it's a secret. kthxbai.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-10-15 18:58:28

NEWS UPDATE
Alright people we're almost caught up. So we'll be back to weekly interviews soon. Bare this in mind. Again thanks to the readers. You're the ones who makes this possible and gives me and as I'm sure the other interviewers more motivation to do these. Even though we enjoy doing these anyways, it's nice to hear from others whether the criticism be good or bad.

70th INTERVIEW SPECIAL

Interview with Jimtopia
Here he is boys and girls. The one and only Jimtopia. I bet not many people here will know him, but he does have his own collection page here on Newgrounds as well as quite a bit of flash movies under his belt.

Related Links
[ Interview with James Lee and Hania ] + [ Interview with The Elite Guard Barracks ]

COMING SOON
- JAZZA #2
- Gary Brolsma
- MiniClip
- FolegAlmighty
- Surprise from Ryanson

VAULT ARCHIVE

Interview with Glaiel-Gamer
Here's another one that comes from the old Newgrounds Mag. This interview was done by CockathriceOfXanth. It is a short interview, but one that still get's quite a bit of information that is both educational to the aspiring artist and interesting to read. Overall it is an inspirational read to anyone wanting to get into flash.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-10-19 13:52:36

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Rina-chan
She has a voice of an angel and she's hear to talk about it. Ryanson has gotten this interview with the one and only Rina-chan. Below are some of her works.

Related Links
[ Interview with Kirbopher ] + [ Interview with scottmale24 ]

VAULT ARCHIVE

Sorry folks, no Vault Archive for you today.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-10-19 16:55:58

At 10/19/11 01:52 PM, The-Great-One wrote: [ Main Page ] + [ Main Theme ]

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Rina-chan
She has a voice of an angel and she's hear to talk about it. Ryanson has gotten this interview with the one and only Rina-chan. Below are some of her works.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/26 6625
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/43 8529
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52 8522
Related Links
[ Interview with Kirbopher ] + [ Interview with scottmale24 ]

VAULT ARCHIVE

Sorry folks, no Vault Archive for you today.

Great Interview. I'm sad to say I've never heard of her but her voice is awesome after watching a few flashes. I think anyone in the audio portal and voice acting world will love this interview.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-10-26 08:44:23

NEWS UPDATE
Well first off I would like to thank those who have been commenting on the recent interviews, however I ask that you read the past interviews as well. We are now back on a weekly basis of updates, with each update being on Wednesday. Also we are still opened to suggestions so please send them this way.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with JAZZA #2
Well JAZZA has been here once before. However since I last interviewed him he has certainly been quite busy lately with new things to talk about.

Related Links
[ Interview with JAZZA ] + [ Interview with Appsro ]

COMING SOON
- Gary Brolsma
- MiniClip
- FolegAlmighty

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-11-09 14:44:42

[ Main Page | Main Theme ]

NEWS UPDATE
Well folks we only have one more interview ready to post and then we will be fully caught up. If any of my other interviewers are reading this then we've got some work to do. As of now I have a few different projects in motion at this moment in time, from Fall Films to Tributes and so The Interviewer has been kind of taking a back seat right now, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten about it. Just that my focus has sort of shifted. I will be taking down the VAULT ARCHIVE seeing as how it doesn't seem to be bringing people those interviews. I'm also taking down the COMING SOON part of these updates seeing as how not many people take notice of them and it's always more fun when it's a surprise. If you want these back then please tell me why I should because I don't see the purpose of them if they seem to be serving no purpose. Feedback people, I require it. Also I would like to give a special thanks to SCTE3 for updating the thread while I was absent from the forums.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Gary Brolsma

Gary Brolsma is a name not uncommon to the Newgrounds members of 2004-2006. He is the man behind the infamous "Numa Numa Dance" that has swarmed the Internet since its release here on Newgrounds. He has done other things here as well and yes he can actually sing.

Related Links
[ Interview with Tom Fulp #2 | Interview with Evil-Dog ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-11-16 05:25:09

NEWS UPDATE
Looking at my writing schedule, I've come to the conclusion that I've got a lot of time to write and what better way than to work on The Interviewer. So I was talking with Tom seeing as how he updates the front page for us, and he is cool with two interviews a week. One on Wednesday and one on Saturday. Also I would like to ask for more comments and suggestions. The only to give me a compiled list of suggestions was NitrogenousBeing. Other than this the 80th Interview is now approaching and as always it's gonna be a surprise.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with MiniClip
The one site that probably brought a good chunk of people to Newgrounds, it is none other than that gaming site that I'm sure many people knew in their Middle School/Jr. High School days and that is MiniClip. I got to speak to the Head of Games Alexander Williams. Here are some games that MiniClip sponsored or made themselves.

Related Links
[ Interview with JAZZA | Interview with poxpower and Mockery ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-11-16 21:51:52

MiniClip interview felt a wee bit short.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-11-19 05:43:30

NEWS UPDATE
For those of you who frequent this thread or the Main Page. I do listen to people's suggestions. They are added to my list of people to interview. Yes I do have ideas of my own, especially with every 10th Interview. I've got ideas lined up and I've been having to venture outside of Newgrounds to accomplish these goals, some being more difficult than I think they should be. However I've been working on that suggestion list. The 80th Interview is approaching and I will tell you this, the person interviewed suggested himself for an interview and after looking at his stuff I see him as quite the underrated talent here on Newgrounds. So keep in mind, suggesting yourself does not lessen your chances for an interview, other people who have suggested themselves include The777Demon and Monocrom.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with GiantJuicyKickballs

J-Rex brings us this interview with this aspiring voice actor. From the Edwin series, to some cookie jars, GiantJuicyKickballs has done quite the interesting works, all the more funny and memorable. Here are some of those works.

Related Links
[ Interview with FatKidWitAJetPak | Interview with Rina-chan ]

GROUP INTERVIEWS
Out of all the different things I've done with The Interviewer. Some of my favorite interviews I've done have been the group interviews. Whether it was with The Newgrounds Police Department, The Review Request Club, The Elite Guard Barracks, or The Graffiti Crew, I love doing these group interviews. I've been wanting to do more and I have one planned coming up if I can get it all done, it's gonna be a big one. However looking through the Clubs & Crews here on Newgrounds, I've been debating on another group to interview, but I'm not sure on who I should interview, so if you know a group of people, a club or crew, then please suggest them.

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-11-19 08:51:44

i gotta tell you, i'm liking what your doing here, when i saw this in the writing forum, i thought it was some sort of story, and i'm trying to expand myself in this particular forum. i had run courser over this before, neglecting it, but today i decided to take a look, and i almost didn't go any further, but i decided to click on the link to the main page and such, and the first thing i saw was tom fulp, i was intrested, i read down the list at the speed where only things you know stick out, i saw jazza first, then sexual lobster and eddsworld, i watched the eddsworld one, regardless, i plan to keep cheking out these interviews, anyways, just thought id offer a little recognition and validation.

No lives matter

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-11-23 03:54:38

NEWS UPDATE
Woo boy. Has anybody checked out the GiantJuicyKickballs interview done by J-Rex? Well not only is that an interesting interview where there is some insight in the mind of a voice actor. However the comments is what blew my mind. TheShadling has gotten a lot of requests for an interview. I have been on and off about interviewing TheShadling for quite some time now, however if that many people want the interview then I have no choice. I have gotten the confirmation response from TheShadling so expect that interview within time.

BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

Interview with Oney #2
Oney has been interviewed here once before and back then we talked about his flash submissions "The Assumption Song" and "Weird Al's Best". After this interview he would be working and now he makes his return to The Interviewer, now a household name among the members of Newgrounds.

Related Links
[ Interview with Oney | Interview with Sexual-Lobster ]

Response to Newgrounds - The Interviewer 2011-11-23 18:14:21

At 11/23/11 04:53 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: I love your work!

As a part of "The Interviewer" I would like to say Thanks man.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature