Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-04 18:49:39 Reply

page 9

My comic

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.
My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-04 19:10:36 Reply

page 10

My comic

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.
My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Fifty-50
Fifty-50
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 00:00:36 Reply

Comics? Interesting. Oh well. I can't tell you anything important since the guys already told you. If I did I'd look like a total douche. Just use a pen or something to darken the lines to make it look more professional. But how would I know? Well good luck.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature
Breaktroll
Breaktroll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 11:36:35 Reply

I don't know if this is the actual order that the pages are in the comic. But I have the feeling you're really rushing things. I can't read what they're saying, so I don't know what's going on. But I have the feeling that there is happening way too much at once.
Also, the drwings are fairly good, even though your character design is really unoriginal.

Try not being a bitch for once, huh?

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 11:54:22 Reply

Like the others have said, I have no clue how to go about reading this. I recommend you use an ink pen on the text (or like 50 said, the entire thing) so we can actually read it, and place your panels in an organized way rather than slapping them around randomly.

The art certainly isn't bad, though.

silversunned
silversunned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 21:39:46 Reply

It has its unique story-line and characters with an exception of saix lol he's the only one to not be my own unique character. i got some ideas from them, the ninja head protector and techniques and saix are obvious ripoffs lol! but if i would have not stated about most everything else they arent so obvious.

When I say "Unique" I mean characters that aren't based off...... oh fuck it, this guy doesn't listen.

Daverom
Daverom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:06:28 Reply

Could you at the very least post what the word bubbles say?

Kumakun4
Kumakun4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:15:53 Reply

So... I'm curious.
You've gotten a lot of solid advice here about panel placement, speech bubbles, visibility because we can't see shit from the pages being to light...
Why haven't you applied ANY of it?
Do you want to learn, or are you just trying to wow us...? o.o?

I don't understand.

BBS Signature
silversunned
silversunned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:18:51 Reply

he's probably the type of artist that thinks he's already the best so what other people say doesn't matter because he's already better then them....

OH GOD HOW I HATE THOSE TYPES OF PEOPLE...

Fifty-50
Fifty-50
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:23:15 Reply

At 5/5/11 10:18 PM, silversunned wrote: he's probably the type of artist that thinks he's already the best so what other people say doesn't matter because he's already better then them....

OH GOD HOW I HATE THOSE TYPES OF PEOPLE...

So basically he's a wesmedow clone?

BBS Signature
silversunned
silversunned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:25:41 Reply

So basically he's a wesmedow clone?

Oh god..... not another!!!! can we have an auto-ban for conceitedness?

Daverom
Daverom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:33:20 Reply

I'm guessing these are all premade pages
could be wrong

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:38:31 Reply

I'm pretty sure OP is reading and considering all of our comments, but as he's already done a ton of pages for this, he just decided "fuck it" and dumped a bunch of pages.

Kumakun4
Kumakun4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:42:27 Reply

At 5/5/11 10:38 PM, DirtyMeatball wrote: I'm pretty sure OP is reading and considering all of our comments, but as he's already done a ton of pages for this, he just decided "fuck it" and dumped a bunch of pages.

Even if the pages ARE premade, none of these tips are terribly complicated to incorporate or apply.
Which really does have me wondering why OP is still blindly posting these.
Brightness and contrast, along with font, aren't that tedious to fix.
Is OP just looking for a cockrub...? I don't get it.

BBS Signature
Fifty-50
Fifty-50
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:43:05 Reply

At 5/5/11 10:38 PM, DirtyMeatball wrote: I'm pretty sure OP is reading and considering all of our comments, but as he's already done a ton of pages for this, he just decided "fuck it" and dumped a bunch of pages.

This is what I think the current situation is. Bear in mind that it's the artists' decision whether to accept or not accept the advice his colleagues give him. It's just a matter of will he be a prick or not about it.

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:48:05 Reply

No i am not concieted, and niether did i know that the speech bubbles would be unable to read; ill have to head back to re-scan them when i have time, or just retype the speech bubbles. Didnt want to make it seem like im that type of person lol! and everyone has a different style, thinking your the best is just arrogant.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
silversunned
silversunned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:49:12 Reply

This is what I think the current situation is. Bear in mind that it's the artists' decision whether to accept or not accept the advice his colleagues give him. It's just a matter of will he be a prick or not about it.

Agreed. And saying his characters are unique even though I said he should make characters that aren't based out of an already famous Anime instead of making generic characters.... He just doesn't seem to listen

Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:53:55 Reply

And yes these are pre-made, i just continued to post the last few pages, because i did not go to scan for no reason.. so i just said hey why not. And i am considering the advice i was given and i appreciate the tips.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Kashi
Kashi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 22:57:25 Reply

I mean, its not like its hard to open these images in an art program and mess with the contrast so at least stuff is visible.
Nor is is difficult to open the page up in that same program (or Paint, even!) to write what the text says.
Who knows? This manga could have a great story line and we will never know. Or maybe it sucks and he doesn't want us to know. Either way, its annoying.

silversunned
silversunned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 23:05:40 Reply

LOOK all we are simply trying to say is Repost all the ummmmmmmm panels unless you want us to be annoyed at you from here until eternity

Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 23:06:07 Reply

At 5/5/11 10:57 PM, Kakashi1930 wrote: I mean, its not like its hard to open these images in an art program and mess with the contrast so at least stuff is visible.
Nor is is difficult to open the page up in that same program (or Paint, even!) to write what the text says.
Who knows? This manga could have a great story line and we will never know. Or maybe it sucks and he doesn't want us to know. Either way, its annoying.

Yea i can do that and repost them i only have Paint though. so about the panel's ill have to work on those some other time.

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 23:19:05 Reply

i apologize about how tacky it looks, ill also be working on improving my computer skills

My comic

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 23:32:51 Reply

i am not sure how to contrast the images i apologize for my failure-ness

My comic

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Kumakun4
Kumakun4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 23:32:56 Reply

Yay, generic Naruto Fanfic.
Su Su Su Su.
!
She's been followed!
I've lost interest now, sorry.
I kind of just assumed you were looking for critique but I don't think you're really interested in hearing anything other than "Wow ur art is so gud! o_O"

BBS Signature
Kashi
Kashi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 23:45:27 Reply

See?
Getting tips from someone with a username like me gets shit done quicker!
Thanks, OP.

Fifty-50
Fifty-50
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 23:46:42 Reply

Lol. I don't get why you guys are being an asshole to this guy.

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 23:51:06 Reply

At 5/5/11 11:32 PM, Kumakun4 wrote: Yay, generic Naruto Fanfic.
Su Su Su Su.
!
She's been followed!
I've lost interest now, sorry.
I kind of just assumed you were looking for critique but I don't think you're really interested in hearing anything other than "Wow ur art is so gud! o_O"

No need to apologize, and yes i have much to learn Honestly, i don't think i'm sticking with this style. as i was growing up i only had pencil and paper and cartoons inspired me to start. this is just something i started freshman year of highschool, dont know why i let it get this far lol! But now i am mostly inspired by graphic design and abstract painting and is open to learning different styles

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Spags
Spags
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-05 23:51:50 Reply

At 5/5/11 11:46 PM, Fifty-50 wrote: Lol. I don't get why you guys are being an asshole to this guy.

Agreed. His comics are decent and he has fun making them. Isn't the point of art to enjoy making it and produce something not cringe-worthy? Stop being so goddamn cynical lol.

Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-06 00:01:37 Reply

hmm.. only because i had to put some text in.

My comic

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature
Ramatsu
Ramatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to My comic 2011-05-06 00:19:08 Reply

here's where another rip off comes in (code geass) about the kinghts of the round. the village leaders are known as either deities or King/queen.. knights being for the kings and queens and guardians being for deities.

My comic

My art thread
My comic thread

BBS Signature