HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance May. 6th, 2011 @ 03:38 AM Reply

I didn't know Tom was such a moron...

"Personally, I'm glad this period is over"

I can't actually believe he wrote that... great job... Because obviously, Bin Laden was the one and only leader of Al-Qaïda, and the United States of America have now defeated terrorism.

"Osama Got His Comeuppance"

It's kind of funny that silly Americans still believe this was a fight of good versus evil. You have to understand that no matter how wrong the terrorist acts against the World Trade Center, were... it was not a random attack against random enemies. And no, fundamentalists did not attack the WTC because they hate freedom.

I suggest you people use your brain, especially when you are running such a huge website.

jojo22
jojo22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance May. 6th, 2011 @ 06:02 AM Reply

ding dong the anti christ is dead :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmRGUWtm9 CM

Beati divites spiritu!

BBS Signature
unknownwindwarrior
unknownwindwarrior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance May. 7th, 2011 @ 01:56 PM Reply

At 5/2/11 10:09 AM, Aci6 wrote:
At 5/2/11 09:52 AM, ChainsawNinjaZX wrote: You think this will be the end of it, it's only the beginning.
That's what I feel too, I can't help but feel Osama's death is just going to spark a huge retaliation. His death means something to his victim's families but it means nothing to his followers. He's a martyr now.
Can't wait for the new redesign on a happier note.

Exactly, I have a sinking feeling there is going to be another big attack after Bin Laden died. And the feeling isn't shaking. They are already threatening to attack us again. Bluff or no bluff the US needs to be on alert again.... As for him being a martyr, we all knew it was going to happen, even CNN said that the traditional burial for Islamics was a burial at sea :/ and that we buried Bin Laden at sea.

Yes his death may mean some closure to his victims families but to his followers, they'll see him as a god that will seek vengeance.

Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance May. 17th, 2011 @ 03:24 PM Reply

***************·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·¯
`·.,¸,.·
**************`·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·¯
`·.,¸,.
**************`·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·¯
`·.,¸,
*************`·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,.··.,¸,.·¯`·
.,¸,.·`
·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,·.,¸,.·¯`
·.,¸,.·`
·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,·.,¸,.·¯`
·.,¸,.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
new1ground
new1ground
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance May. 17th, 2011 @ 06:25 PM Reply

I think that now we all are safe. But now i figure we could be due for a major revenge plot. Either way we got our revenge for 9-11, rest all though souls.

NEW1GROUND