unknownwindwarrior
unknownwindwarrior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-07 13:56:15 Reply

At 5/2/11 10:09 AM, Aci6 wrote:
At 5/2/11 09:52 AM, ChainsawNinjaZX wrote: You think this will be the end of it, it's only the beginning.
That's what I feel too, I can't help but feel Osama's death is just going to spark a huge retaliation. His death means something to his victim's families but it means nothing to his followers. He's a martyr now.
Can't wait for the new redesign on a happier note.

Exactly, I have a sinking feeling there is going to be another big attack after Bin Laden died. And the feeling isn't shaking. They are already threatening to attack us again. Bluff or no bluff the US needs to be on alert again.... As for him being a martyr, we all knew it was going to happen, even CNN said that the traditional burial for Islamics was a burial at sea :/ and that we buried Bin Laden at sea.

Yes his death may mean some closure to his victims families but to his followers, they'll see him as a god that will seek vengeance.

Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-17 15:24:22 Reply

***************·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·¯
`·.,¸,.·
**************`·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·¯
`·.,¸,.
**************`·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·¯
`·.,¸,
*************`·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,.··.,¸,.·¯`·
.,¸,.·`
·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,·.,¸,.·¯`
·.,¸,.·`
·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·¯`·.,¸,·.,¸,.·¯`
·.,¸,.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
new1ground
new1ground
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-17 18:25:03 Reply

I think that now we all are safe. But now i figure we could be due for a major revenge plot. Either way we got our revenge for 9-11, rest all though souls.

NEW1GROUND