wawawaawawawaawwawah

silentjay22
silentjay22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-03 19:19:51 Reply

WOW 10 years! Osama officially wins the International Hide and Seek Championship. His death was well deserved! Good job Navy Seals d(^v^)b I just hope they lighten up security at the airport from now on... (yeah I know they won't :P)And... BOOM headshot :D

Osama Got His Comeuppance

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-03 21:07:20 Reply

Strange thread title award winner.

OuterPace
OuterPace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-03 21:09:10 Reply

Lol, Osama got pwned.

ts3nam
ts3nam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-03 21:52:48 Reply

haha! we gotcha you son of a *****! this is justice for all you have killed! victory short-lived though...
there are many others that are willing to step up to the plate. i think this war will never end...

oh well... heres to the death of another person thats not american.

Leadersy
Leadersy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-03 23:04:26 Reply

Yeah but theyll strike back for revenge!!!!!!

Leadersy
Leadersy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-03 23:05:32 Reply

What if they take revenge!!!!!!!!

Faires
Faires
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Musician
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-03 23:32:57 Reply

A BAd man.

Happy X-Mas!!!
Woundersplenndin'!

BBS Signature
TheDanMeister
TheDanMeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-03 23:41:26 Reply

.......I just got an awesome SOCOM 4 DLC idea!!!!

You know nothing.........
except....
NOTHING

BBS Signature
TheDrunkLullibies
TheDrunkLullibies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 00:35:32 Reply

At 5/2/11 10:01 AM, StalkerGuy wrote: No but seriously, I'm pretty sure U.S has killed allot more innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan then any "terrorist" did.

Wow, this kind of talk is the exact thing that caused people to disbeleive in the mission we were trying to complete in Vietnam. So sad that our troops are looked at as murderers.

Kaloxl
Kaloxl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 01:04:23 Reply

ok the americans may have thought they did the right thing telling the world he dead..... no... that just made the whole world a target as terroists treat each other like brothers so now anyones a target(you really think they'd be dumb enough to bomb america again even they are smart enough to realise) this really is for people who think its sunshine and rainbows across terroisim... This may mark the begining of world war III

Iyiy
Iyiy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 03:25:53 Reply

Unfortunately the death of Osama bin Laden made him a martyr in the eyes of his followers.
The actions of martyrs tend to be copied by over 9000 of their followers.

Ergo, the West is screwed thanks to the death of bin Laden.

Even though it's undeniable that Osama bin Laden was a horrible human being, he shouldn't have been killed. His punishment should have happened through international trials and should've been punished according to international laws instead of having his flat raided and his "ass capped". That would've truly shown his followers that terrorism isn't tolerated at all. Having his ass capped means that the West is willing to resort to terrorism to counter terrorism, meaning that the original victims of terrorism will become the terrorists, and there's no way for the bloodshed to end.

In other words, oh bugger.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 03:39:38 Reply

I'm glad Osama is old news. Now we can move on to fixing America.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

meister245
meister245
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 05:54:30 Reply

At 5/4/11 03:25 AM, Iyiy wrote: Even though it's undeniable that Osama bin Laden was a horrible human being, he shouldn't have been killed. His punishment should have happened through international trials and should've been punished according to international laws instead of having his flat raided and his "ass capped".

I have this feeling too, and I don't think this public announcement came out of the blue either. It's getting worse, fake pictures, sea burial, no body, no footage. Even police take footage of smaller crimes, but not this. The DNA test was made super fast. (Even a rushed test would require 2 days).

I'm not going to discuss beliefs, but I believe killing him was in mind with the consequences you wrote.

Piggler
Piggler
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Artist
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 06:11:18 Reply

I found this clever anagram with Osama's name.

Banana dO smiLe=Osama Bin Laden

BBS Signature
QueenMae
QueenMae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 06:18:06 Reply

I wasn't even celebrating that he's dead... I mean... its a good thing that we got him and all but meh, I'm not all too "Fu*k yeah! We got him -confetti and slutty strippers-" about it. Like some ppl are thinking, there is going to be retaliation and i hope we don't get all distracted by the celebration and end up getting our asses kicked or whatever.

but nevertheless... it seems like his fate -puts on sunglasses- was SEAL'ed. XD

(omg Mae you are so cheezy)

~Mae

ZagmenO
ZagmenO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 08:38:41 Reply

Awesome news! So glad he's dead.

I laugh at your sigs!

Kenzu
Kenzu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 08:45:59 Reply

There is no reason to think that it's over only because he is dead. If the funding for radical islamism stops flowing to him because he dies, then it will flow elsewhere and other terrorist cells will be able to fight better and deal more damage.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 11:49:37 Reply

Since Osama is dead, can America wars go down from three to zero?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

AmyLB
AmyLB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 13:13:05 Reply

At 5/2/11 03:57 PM, Kylers wrote: To quote a World Trade Centre survivor: I just can't find it in me to be glad one more person is dead, even if it is Osama bin Laden.

The guy was an enemy, no doubt about it, but he was the product of nearly three decades of American fuckups in the middle East, we created him, we trained him, we financed him, and we even armed him.

Sure he was made a scapegoat, because its easier to hate one foreign dude than point the finger at your own country. He died and I felt nothing, just a twinge of sadness at I know not what.

Thank you for saying exactly what I was thinking/feeling. I actually feel sad that so many people could be glad at a person's death. I'm not saying the world isn't a better place without him, it probably is. But I could never rejoice in any human being's death. Martin Luther King also said something which I think is very relevant:
"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars"

antidute
antidute
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Programmer
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 13:38:12 Reply

At 5/2/11 09:47 AM, TomFulp wrote: As most of you have probably heard, US forces stormed a compound yesterday and killed Osama Bin Laden. It was a great victory for our troops and hopefully gives some sense of closure for the families who remain in our hearts almost a decade after the attacks of 9-11-01.

Almost a decade ago, Osama scarred the American people and scared the entire world with his group, Al Qaeda, of its power to create terror. Today, those scars should only remind us where we had been and not lead our way of living. Fo' shizzle Leon Pannetta. God bless America.

Insignia: "antidute" R1BIA-TAU-Veritatem Cognoscere

BBS Signature
Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 17:24:19 Reply

At 5/4/11 03:25 AM, Iyiy wrote: Unfortunately the death of Osama bin Laden made him a martyr in the eyes of his followers.
The actions of martyrs tend to be copied by over 9000 of their followers.

Ergo, the West is screwed thanks to the death of bin Laden.

Even though it's undeniable that Osama bin Laden was a horrible human being, he shouldn't have been killed. His punishment should have happened through international trials and should've been punished according to international laws instead of having his flat raided and his "ass capped". That would've truly shown his followers that terrorism isn't tolerated at all. Having his ass capped means that the West is willing to resort to terrorism to counter terrorism, meaning that the original victims of terrorism will become the terrorists, and there's no way for the bloodshed to end.

In other words, oh bugger.

If we hadnt killed him and had captured him the us goverment would have a big red X across it. and do you think that wed get any info out of osama anyway. we did what we shuld have done. But ur right this will never end.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Movie Buff
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 17:35:09 Reply

Good, I wonder when America will get its.

DesertFox-1891
DesertFox-1891
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-04 18:54:23 Reply

I wouldn't say this was the ONLY site, but it was the BEST site. Actually, it still is. ;)

Frequality
Frequality
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-05 07:10:53 Reply

Let's pick up a bottle of Jack Daniel's and watch the news! =]

newave
newave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-05 10:49:58 Reply

I find it really weird that people were in the streets chanting USA! USA! USA! We killed a man, his son and wives... It amazes me how warped our society has become. Engaging in murder and revenge. Im not saying this guy was not evil. But when did it become ok for us as a nation to celebrate the death of another human being. If we looked in our backyards, we would see a pile of innocent children,men and women who died all over the world from the hands of our soldiers thru the direction of our leaders. Vietnam, South America, North Africa..... We have taken innocent lives for oil, diamonds and drugs. I wont celebrate his death, I would also invite everyone here to think twice about their views and think about what we have done to others as a nation. We have no right to take anyones life. We cannot heal thru murdering other people. It only makes things worse.

the-dawning-of-angel
the-dawning-of-angel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-05 14:02:57 Reply

Team American check list:
Saddam Hussein- check
Osama Bin Laden- check
Kim Jong Ii - workin on it

feel my blade

BBS Signature
miltron91895
miltron91895
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-05 18:38:05 Reply

HELL YES!!! Osama is dead for good!

What do you think Obama is thinking right now?

Osama Got His Comeuppance

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-06 03:38:43 Reply

I didn't know Tom was such a moron...

"Personally, I'm glad this period is over"

I can't actually believe he wrote that... great job... Because obviously, Bin Laden was the one and only leader of Al-Qaïda, and the United States of America have now defeated terrorism.

"Osama Got His Comeuppance"

It's kind of funny that silly Americans still believe this was a fight of good versus evil. You have to understand that no matter how wrong the terrorist acts against the World Trade Center, were... it was not a random attack against random enemies. And no, fundamentalists did not attack the WTC because they hate freedom.

I suggest you people use your brain, especially when you are running such a huge website.

jojo22
jojo22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Osama Got His Comeuppance 2011-05-06 06:02:53 Reply

ding dong the anti christ is dead :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmRGUWtm9 CM

Beati divites spiritu!

BBS Signature