Be a Supporter!

New World Order: Conspiracy Time!

  • 2,293 Views
  • 72 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
95wave
95wave
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Artist
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 12:16 AM Reply

ALL HAIL LORD INGLIP

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 12:44 AM Reply

So the Government is out to get you except under a new skin.

Yesterday was "Big Brother" and now today is "Illuminati and New World Order"


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 12:51 AM Reply

You want an answer to why there is no New World Order or The Illuminati? Alright I'll tell you, with only one word.

Watergate


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
dekeizer
dekeizer
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 07:05 AM Reply

Big Brother is watching you.

zooos
zooos
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 07:21 AM Reply

At 4/23/11 08:57 PM, Piggler wrote: Exactly. It's reverse psychology. The Illuminati have been controlling people's minds for a millenia. They are aware of how most people think.

I'd like to say I am not "brain washed" and condition to think the way I think, I'm a pretty abstract individual in the respect that I'm far off from the "box" that most people live in.

Second, your statement hear only strengthens the argument that there's a good chance this is bullshit or just blown out of proportion. "The Illuminati have been controlling people's minds for a millenia". If this were so why would they wait this long to execute their plan? Seriously, why not do it when the numbers were still "low"?

You also go to say they don't care about common folk and numerological go after celebrities and well-known people. Why are there so many people who are still around then who speak up against the Illuminati? Why are there so many shows allowed to air speaking of these conspiracies? Jesse Venturea comes to mind, Lupe Fiasco etc. Even then a secret organization is going to want to keep it a secret, the general public would be their main concern because they can actually do something, they are the "resisting" force if such a event were to occur.

You say they hide things in plain site, isn't it possible that people are just reading into the past and making these false connections. It's the same with the "Nostradamus Effect", after something major happens people look back at his "prophecies" and then make all of these connections that aren't there. You know what they say, if you play the numbers game long enough your going to find something/win.

The biggest thing that makes me doubt this is the fact that there are so many people out their making money off of these things. Same reason I don't believe in 2012 or Nostradamus. If this were really happening people wouldn't try to profit, they would try to spread the message across as many people as they can. Hell I was just watching a video recently on youtube and guy was preaching about the Illuminati and said "go to this site for info". Being curious I did only to find the guy was selling books/movies, which were all over priced, about the issue and it was the only way he provided information about it.

Even if it is true, again what does it matter? Either you die with the majority of the population or your either obey your new "leaders" or die like the rest did. Just live life and stop caring about it. All you do by posting it here is making little 14 year old kids paranoid about going to sleep and fearing their loved ones are going to suffer. Let us be ignorantly bliss as should you be, because whether or not you do doesn't make a difference in the end result.


BBS Signature
unowned
unowned
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 09:38 AM Reply

go smoke some more drugs you confused, deceived little brain damaged pothead

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 12:45 PM Reply

At 4/23/11 02:32 PM, Piggler wrote:
At 4/23/11 02:25 PM, Scarface wrote: I stopped reading here, because the Illuminati don't exist.
That's what a secret society wants you to think.

SHHHHHHHH, Big brother is listening!

We all Love big brother

New World Order: Conspiracy Time!


BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 01:04 PM Reply

At 4/24/11 01:00 PM, Ericho wrote:
At 4/24/11 12:45 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: We all Love big brother
It's Hitler! I thought he was against communism?

It's not directly Hitler, it's a reference to the book 1984

Perhaps a different reference

WAR IS PEACE

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

SLAVERY IS FREEDOM


BBS Signature
Trancik
Trancik
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 01:13 PM Reply

At 4/23/11 02:41 PM, zalecot wrote:
At 4/23/11 02:38 PM, EmEmEm wrote: Free Masonsmight exist, but the Illuminati don't.
Not might, the free masons do exist. You can join them right now. My grandfather is a 32nd level freemason (they have 33 degrees of hierarchy), and is on our states ruling council to decide stuff for all the local free mason lodges. I myself am a 3rd degree mason, for I asked my grandfather if I coould join and they iducted me.

Well, I'm a level 97 knight elf mohawk, and I can assure you that we will be dominating the with the new World of Warcraft Order way before your clan will.


BBS Signature
xxDjShockxx
xxDjShockxx
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 01:16 PM Reply

At 4/24/11 01:13 PM, Trancik wrote: Well, I'm a level 97 knight elf mohawk, and I can assure you that we will be dominating the with the new World of Warcraft Order way before your clan will.

Win.


Administrator at WWW.MOTHERLESS.COM

BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 10:47 PM Reply

At 4/23/11 08:28 PM, Piggler wrote: If you don't believe any of this, then don't bother posting in this thread. My main objective is to inform people that the Illuminati is controlling your superconscious and subconscious mind. Whether or not you choose to accept the information is your own choice.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know logical arguments were an invention of the Illuminati to make us doubt their existence. I guess I'll stick with your magical logic armor called "Denial and insult".

Also the Illuminati is responsible for 9/11.

ROFL. Good one. That's almost as funny as when those Neo-Nazi's said that the Jews were responsible for 9/11

Also the Illuminati are all Lizard people, like the Pope and Beyounce.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Head-Full-Of-Acid
Head-Full-Of-Acid
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 10:52 PM Reply

Making Money Off Fear: American Economics 101


Request a review ]                                                                            sea otters hold hands in their sleep so they don't drift away from each other

BBS Signature
Trancik
Trancik
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to New World Order: Conspiracy Time! Apr. 25th, 2011 @ 08:54 AM Reply

BUMP


BBS Signature