At 4/23/11 04:54 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote:
Its funny how everyone denies it so quickly. Don't judge it if you haven't seen it yet. Even I don't halfway believe it but who knows there could be a possibility. Just sayin'.
I agree with this.
Here's my take on it all.
1) The Illuminati was and probably still is an organization, people throughout history have always made such claims and conspiracies about Illuminati, but if they were really going to do such a thing as killing off so many people, I HIGHLY DOUBT they would allow so much awareness. They would want as little resistance as possible, especially when a country such as the US has more guns then people.
Not to mention if they were going to kill off a huge population they would of either done it sooner, I'm sure the plot didn't just happen within the last couple of years, because a while ago news/theories/conspiracies didn't spread as fast as they do now or they would do it in a "silent" matter. Slowly poisoning people and such. And wouldn't almost every other country have to agree to this plan.
2) There has always/will always be people and groups in the world who would like to kill off the worlds population, that's just how it goes. Not to mention there has always and will always be someone who wants to control the world. As well as there has always/will always be people who are extremely paranoid or quick to jump to conclusions.
3) When you look hard enough into anything you will find what your looking for, even if it's not really there. But in the same respect you can easily be blinded to some apparent truths in the world. Not to mention it seems like the US is the only country that buys into this theory. I can't really say for sure because I have no interaction beyond the US but it just seems that way.
4) The internet has made conspiracy theories more rampant and more outrageous. All it takes is one crack pot or even a sane person to say one thing, and for it to snowball and go through a huge session of the game telephone to be what is presented in front of us.
5) This NWO has a very religious undertone(?) to it. I mean there's countless references to religious type things such as the Devil and God, this could be one of the reasons why people believe in it. Everyone "wants to be apart of the bigger picture", they want to have proof of their faith before they die. No one "wants to die before the Rapture", they want to live it so they can say to themselves "I was right" or "it is real".
If this were true, this could very well "be proof that God is real", or at least it can be perceived that way. It's the same reason why every couple of weeks someone claims the end of the world is coming. I mean similar things happened with Nostradamus because people think "Well if someone can tell the future that could very well be proof there is a God or just a bigger picture after all".
6) I forgot where I read it but someone brought up a good point that the next natural step from where we are is to merge as one. That doesn't mean their will be one ruler, but it just means we would all unite and stop seeing each other as "African's, American's, French, etc". He also brought up the benefits of having one currency and how it would help certain problems going on. I'm sorry but it does seem stupid that we have all these different currencies.
7) As for putting technology into our bodies and such to track us. Yea, they already do. Without government issued chips. We are so involved in technology it's inevitable. We''re eventually "going to merge with it". Hell we already have, look at the technology used to treat certain conditions/situations/etc. Not to mention why would they waste the money trying to get these chips in us now when they are just going to kill a good amount of us off. Seems like a waste of money and effort on their part.
I could go on but I'm bored with writing. People who dismiss this as a possibility are stupid for being narrow minded but the same respect goes to those who believe the people who don't believe what they do are stupid. We don't know, if it happens it happens. All you can do is if it happens protect your loved ones and not worry about it. We all die, at least we could go out with a bang.