• 5 Replies
Nentindo
Nentindo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Movie Buff
Free sigs Apr. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:36 PM

I know there's a signature thread in clubs & crews, but that's crowded and this thread is for free signatures from me! I know this thread'll be near enough empty, but I'll make most of you signatures. Just say the sort of thing you want.
I won't do anything against the rules-obviously
No swearing, so people with swearing in their username, sorry.
I might not do your signatures in order, and I make pixel art signatures. And here's a sig anyone can use, but credit me or I will kill you. And it's not my best work, I made that about 2 months ago at midnight.

Free sigs

Steam, Xbox Live and Game Center - V1NC5N7 ----
-----------------Visit this guy's site, and while you're at it, join my site.-----------------

BBS Signature
SoConfused
SoConfused
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Free sigs Apr. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:41 PM

Woah, looks similar to mine! Also, I think there is a sig request thread somewhere that you could lend your skills to.

"To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true."
Flickr | My "Art"

BBS Signature
Nentindo
Nentindo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Movie Buff
Response to Free sigs Apr. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:45 PM

Yeah, I noticed that last month...

Steam, Xbox Live and Game Center - V1NC5N7 ----
-----------------Visit this guy's site, and while you're at it, join my site.-----------------

BBS Signature
Kashi
Kashi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Free sigs Apr. 23rd, 2011 @ 01:24 AM

So if I asked you to make a signature with a black background with black font with a white outline and a blue glow in a hip font saying "Btw, fuck you." you cannot make it because it has a bad word in it?
I am so disappoint :<

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Free sigs Apr. 23rd, 2011 @ 01:50 AM

At 4/23/11 01:24 AM, Kakashi1930 wrote: So if I asked you to make a signature with a black background with black font with a white outline and a blue glow in a hip font saying "Btw, fuck you." you cannot make it because it has a bad word in it?
I am so disappoint :<

He's probably 10, and if his parents see a bad word then he'd get in trouble.....

TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to Free sigs Apr. 23rd, 2011 @ 04:52 AM

Nah, no sig threads, please, since:
a) The art forum is for original art, and (by the looks of your sig) you're simply pasting pics from the internet. Yawny yawn yawn-yawn-yawn.
b) It'd make more sense for people wanting a sig to find one in the Sig Makers Club. If you put your neck out you should be able to make a sig for somebody, or do one which people aren't attempting.

BBS Signature