00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boayne98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

High Post Average

3,835 Views | 85 Replies

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 11:18:18

I have a high post per day count as well as high in general for me only being here a few months

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 11:22:38

At 4/18/11 11:18 AM, suprememessage wrote: I have a high post per day count as well as high in general for me only being here a few months

Yes, we joined about the same time, but you post 3 times as much, but I didn´t use the BBS in the beginning.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 11:23:47

At 4/18/11 11:22 AM, Asandir wrote:
At 4/18/11 11:18 AM, suprememessage wrote: I have a high post per day count as well as high in general for me only being here a few months
Yes, we joined about the same time, but you post 3 times as much, but I didn´t use the BBS in the beginning.

Yeah, just look at how little of a life I have!

High Post Average

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 11:29:04

I rarely post, mostly just read. I'll add something when I feel it's necessary.

<(ò_ó)>

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 11:31:20

At 4/18/11 11:23 AM, suprememessage wrote: Yeah, just look at how little of a life I have!

Yes the comparison makes me look really bad:

High Post Average

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 11:33:01

At 4/18/11 11:31 AM, Asandir wrote:
At 4/18/11 11:23 AM, suprememessage wrote: Yeah, just look at how little of a life I have!
Yes the comparison makes me look really bad:

well on the categorys of reviews and BBS posts yes.

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 11:33:05

At 4/17/11 03:45 PM, Markface wrote: How is it that some people can have such large amount of posts in such a short time. There's some people who have more than double my posts and have only been on this site a third of the time I have.
How do you guys find the time to post so much?

Well I only have 428 as of this post. But I only started at the start of the year. I think that's a lot in a short period of time
Most of my post's have come from the two week holiday I'm am enjoying atm. I can't stay away from you guy's!

I love you too much

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 11:34:28

At 4/18/11 11:33 AM, TheColourAwsome wrote:
At 4/17/11 03:45 PM, Markface wrote: How is it that some people can have such large amount of posts in such a short time. There's some people who have more than double my posts and have only been on this site a third of the time I have.
Well I only have 428 as of this post. But I only started at the start of the year. I think that's a lot in a short period of time
Most of my post's have come from the two week holiday I'm am enjoying atm. I can't stay away from you guy's!
I love you too much

Thats a lot for a short period of time? You will never waste as much time as me.
Admit it, you dont even know talent!

NO TALENT NO TALENT.

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 11:52:03

I know, I see some poeple from like 09 with 10k posts. What the goddamn fuck

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 17:32:41

At 4/18/11 11:17 AM, Asandir wrote: If this would be true, than I should only have 19,8 posts.

No no no no. The more posts you have, the higher it is.

Christ go outside already Leo D:

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 19:32:36

Thats a lot for a short period of time? You will never waste as much time as me.
Admit it, you dont even know talent!

NO TALENT NO TALENT.

Holy fuck!! You you sleep at night!?

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 19:49:43

They post regularly.

I mean, there's something a little obsessive about 5,000 posts in the space of a year or two.

Not really, posting 5 or so times a day doesn't seem obsessive at all.

In 09 I made about 2,000 posts, and I only posted around 3-5 times a day, it's not hard to post a little bit each day. Albeit now I have tons of free time, so I'm posting much more, but yeah, not hard to get a lot of posts really.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-18 19:51:24

It's just because they are as active as any regular.
If I signed up a month ago and made 20 posts a day, every day.
My average would be around 20 posts a day, if not exactly 20. I'd imagine 20 exact.

That's all it is, it isn't hard to do. Mine's around 12.5 or something and it's stuck like that for the past year or so.

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 14:57:39

At 4/25/11 02:49 PM, agustana wrote: It involves a lot of plus one posting, and a lot of entering the same thread and carrying on conversations in those threads.

It does, if you do this, you will get a lot of posts in a short amount of time!

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 15:00:25

It's all 'bout dat +1.

also, +1

<3

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 15:03:19

At 4/17/11 03:51 PM, AVXAVXAVX wrote: This is my 5th post since signing up 5 years ago. Don't complain.

Your average is so low it's still 0 because you can't have that many decimals. My average is low and i started posting about a year after making my account.

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 15:56:26

I post a lot during the day. I usually post multiple times in one thread, and I like being the first person in a thread so I can insult the OP and make everyone else biased after reading my post.

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 16:01:28

At 4/25/11 03:56 PM, Squidbit wrote: I post a lot during the day. I usually post multiple times in one thread, and I like being the first person in a thread so I can insult the OP and make everyone else biased after reading my post.

And I am the person who marks these insults as immoral, and then goes on to add my thoughts to the topic, so we both are profiting from your behaviour, you learn something about morals and I feel better about myself afterwards.

And that´s one way to get alot of posts, there are surely other ways, but this one works like a charm.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 16:02:59

I agree, it's been a few years since I joined Newgrounds, and there's '10 users with more posts than me, it's like woah what an obsessive buttpirate.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 16:05:53

At 4/25/11 04:01 PM, Asandir wrote:
At 4/25/11 03:56 PM, Squidbit wrote: I post a lot during the day. I usually post multiple times in one thread, and I like being the first person in a thread so I can insult the OP and make everyone else biased after reading my post.
And I am the person who marks these insults as immoral, and then goes on to add my thoughts to the topic, so we both are profiting from your behaviour, you learn something about morals and I feel better about myself afterwards.

And that´s one way to get alot of posts, there are surely other ways, but this one works like a charm.

I don't think I've ever learned anything about morals from newgrounds. Also, your post could take the thread in either direction. The rest of the posters will insult either you or me, depending on which one of us makes a better point. Or they just ignore us and say what they would have said, but my post still makes more impact since it's the first one they read.

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 16:17:07

At 4/25/11 04:05 PM, Squidbit wrote: I don't think I've ever learned anything about morals from newgrounds. Also, your post could take the thread in either direction. The rest of the posters will insult either you or me, depending on which one of us makes a better point. Or they just ignore us and say what they would have said, but my post still makes more impact since it's the first one they read.

The moral thing didn´t really apply to you, but I remember doing it in the past to other persons, everything else you said is right, in most cases they would just ignore my post and continue to bash your opinion just for making a point.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 16:36:42

At 4/18/11 08:04 PM, Lunaful wrote: I really cant get how anyone can post more than 10 times in a day.

Back when I had more time on my hands, i remember days were i would do 50+ a day. Talk about no life, But that was when i had nothing better to do. Now i find myself posting once maybe twice a week. It's really all about how involved you are with the people you talk to here. Now with me losing touch with users here on the general. I had in the Wi/Ht when i post @;-}>

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 16:59:23

At 4/25/11 04:17 PM, Asandir wrote:
At 4/25/11 04:05 PM, Squidbit wrote: I don't think I've ever learned anything about morals from newgrounds. Also, your post could take the thread in either direction. The rest of the posters will insult either you or me, depending on which one of us makes a better point. Or they just ignore us and say what they would have said, but my post still makes more impact since it's the first one they read.
The moral thing didn´t really apply to you, but I remember doing it in the past to other persons, everything else you said is right, in most cases they would just ignore my post and continue to bash your opinion just for making a point.

It still depends on what I say, if I just act like a total ass for no reason then yeah people will insult me rather than OP, but if I act like a total ass and sound like I know what I'm talking about, people go along with me.

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 17:03:56

At 4/25/11 04:59 PM, Squidbit wrote: It still depends on what I say, if I just act like a total ass for no reason then yeah people will insult me rather than OP, but if I act like a total ass and sound like I know what I'm talking about, people go along with me.

You are right, damn, maybe I should take your spot? Would be fun to play the bad guy for a while.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 17:27:54

Op is just trying to convince himself he's got a social life or something. Please ignore him and move on.

"To know what a paradox is, you musn't understand this sentence"

Response to High Post Average 2011-04-25 18:16:55

At 4/18/11 05:56 AM, Lorkas wrote: If we're talking about relatively new members, then Chrislovejoy and twilight (now named Bees) come to mind. Holy shit they post a lot, and one of them is on stickam pretty much all the time.

I post alot too!

BBS Signature