00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ngsm's SotW 19 voting

787 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ngsm's SotW 19 voting 2011-04-16 17:36:32

Alright, it's that time again. Another Sig of the Week has come to pass, and now it's time to vote on your favorite entries. You can view all the entries here.

As always, here are some rules that MUST be followed for all who plan on voting:

»No voting for yourself. If you do so, it will count negatively against you.
»Absolutely no alt voting. If we find you are doing this, you may not enter the competition ever again, nor will you be able to vote ever again.
»Again, vote fairly. Every entry deserves an honest vote.
»Vote for the sig, not the sig maker.
»LIMIT DISCUSSION! The only thing that should be discussed is your vote, and any critique you may have.

Here's how the voting will work:

Example.
---
1: RogerBK
2: AfroNinja
3: Shaun

Scoring
---
1 = 3 points
2 = 2 points
3 = 1 point

Voting ends early Friday, the winner will then be announced and will hopefully log on to Newgrounds and PM myself the chosen theme. If it takes more than 3 days for the winner to PM his choice, a new theme will be randomly chosen, and the next SOTW thread will be posted.

Good luck to all who participated. :)

Ngsm's SotW 19 voting

BBS Signature

Response to Ngsm's SotW 19 voting 2011-04-16 17:40:14

I vote for no one as none of those sigs are a reasonable size for being used as a sig anywhere.

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngsm's SotW 19 voting 2011-04-16 18:15:33

At 4/16/11 05:40 PM, Aigis wrote: I vote for no one as none of those sigs are a reasonable size for being used as a sig anywhere.

My name is Aigis, and I feel the need to post like a jackass when it really doesn't contribute anything just for the sake of me being a jackass.

Now that I got that out of the way
1st - Turkeybean
2nd - ChrisLovejoy
3rd - IncendiaryProduction

Response to Ngsm's SotW 19 voting 2011-04-16 18:42:24

At 4/16/11 06:15 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 4/16/11 05:40 PM, Aigis wrote: I vote for no one as none of those sigs are a reasonable size for being used as a sig anywhere.
My name is Aigis, and I feel the need to post like a jackass when it really doesn't contribute anything just for the sake of me being a jackass.

No, man. You're confused.

I'm Aigis. You're big-jonny-13.

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngsm's SotW 19 voting 2011-04-16 19:39:16

1st - Turkeybean
2nd - ChrisLovejoy

BBS Signature

Response to Ngsm's SotW 19 voting 2011-04-16 22:44:33

1. Turkeybean

2. ChrisLovejoy

3. CagedSilhouette

I think I might have a go at the next one of these!

Response to Ngsm's SotW 19 voting 2011-04-18 02:55:21

1st - Caged
2nd - ChrisLovejoy

The entries were great, love the ideas thrown out. I can't wait to see what comes up next week from everyone. Way to keep SOTW alive guys. Thanks for the support.

*"What, do you think you're the old man from up?''*

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to Ngsm's SotW 19 voting 2011-04-21 08:37:57

At 4/16/11 06:42 PM, Aigis wrote: No, man. You're confused.
I'm Aigis. You're big-jonny-13.

You don't belong here fuck-wad. You already stated your opinion of the competition, and now with this post you're being here is without a point. You're not going to vote, and this is not a thread for discussion. As a matter of fact, one of the rules is "LIMIT DISCUSSION!".

If you ask me, you seem pretty retarded for such a smart-ass; can't even take the time to read anything, I'd bet half the time you just automatically respond. Anyhow, Get the fuck out of our thread... unless you'd like to contribute... no? That's what I thought.

1.] Turkeybean
2.] ChrisLoveJoy
3.] IncendiaryProduction

My vote. Peace guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngsm's SotW 19 voting 2011-04-25 07:52:11

Okay, voting's over and this thread is inactive enough to wait and do every other week; sound okay? Say Saturday is the new start date, that's usually my day off from work. Here's last week's results:

1st- Turkeybean with 20 points
2nd- ChrisLoveJoy with 15 points
3rd- IncendiaryProduction with 7 points

=======

Did not place- CagedSilhouette with 6 points.

Alright, now Turk you owe me a new theme; I'll be back Saturday to post the new thread. I've been working like crazy lately; even when I'm not doing 40+ hours a week up at work. It's all good though, that just means I have a pretty good life; which I do. :)

Sorry about the delay as well; and I hope y'all had a Happy Easter! Peace.

BBS Signature