00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Herozaitama just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Organic art...is gross

3,557 Views | 10 Replies

Organic art...is gross 2011-04-13 00:26:46

Martin von Ostrowski (organic art painter) has decided to finally make the transition from using poop to using semen as the medium for his artwork. Martin von Ostrowski was previously famous for creating a painting of hitler made entirely of shit (literally), and now he believes it's time to pump this up to the next level with Semen.

When asked why he uses semen as a medium, instead of just using pastels or oils like most sane people, Ostrowski responds http://www.thelocal.de/society/20081223-
16325.html
(which really doesn't explain anything).

Here is a statement gave by a museum explaining the process/thought behind a semen painting :

"Just to make one portrait Ostrowski has to ejaculate 40 times and experience 1,000 orgasms (wtf). The semen gets frozen and defrosted when required for painting, the sense of smell lets the defrosted painting-material act as an archaic trigger for immediate sexual action."

All I can say is "Damn Ostrowski, you one crazy bitch!"

Picture below is one of Ostrowski's newer works

Organic art...is gross

Response to Organic art...is gross 2011-04-13 00:29:17

I mean, it does look kinda nice.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to Organic art...is gross 2011-04-13 00:34:05

Correction: * Ostrowski responds "I produce sperm, therefore I paint" *

At 4/13/11 12:28 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
Isn't there an artist who uses period blood too?

Also yeah, I heard about that. The problem is that she can only paint for a limited period ;)

Response to Organic art...is gross 2011-04-13 00:36:29

People are willing to call anything art.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Organic art...is gross 2011-04-13 00:53:24

At 4/13/11 12:32 AM, Sensationalism wrote: A shit painting of Hitler really is quite fitting, actually.

I'd buy it

Missing: My Forum sig

Response to Organic art...is gross 2011-04-13 00:55:12

Is this his way of getting off? I mean, to each his own i guess.

Cheating? I like to call it strategic opportunity.

Response to Organic art...is gross 2011-04-13 00:55:18

At 4/13/11 12:28 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Isn't there an artist who uses period blood too?

there's always one... one of everything at least

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to Organic art...is gross 2011-04-13 02:41:36

In a way, art is a challenge to see what is socially acceptable and what is taboo in the art world. This and his past works are definitely in that category. People like the out of the ordinary in techniques, subjects or mediums in the art world. For instance; people scoffed at Jackson Pollack's seemingly nonsensical splatter paintings at first, but then it grows on them because you can only take so many portraits before you lose your mind.

Response to Organic art...is gross 2011-04-13 02:45:33

At 4/13/11 12:36 AM, DiMono wrote: People are willing to call anything art.

Yeah. No kidding.

Our princess is always in another castle

XBL/Steam: Crimson Kevlar

Awesome Sig made by JaY11

BBS Signature

Response to Organic art...is gross 2011-04-13 03:11:12

At 4/13/11 12:29 AM, AlphaCentauri wrote: I mean, it does look kinda nice.

Yeah I must say it's pretty impressive

Response to Organic art...is gross 2011-04-13 04:55:31

At 4/13/11 12:52 AM, Travis wrote: I hate the snobby types when it comes to art.

They act like you have no right to call something "not art" that they consider "art."

Yeah, what do them there "artists" know? Good ol' common sense is better than, uh, actually knowing things about the subject that you're trying to talk about!

You are to art as creationists are to science.

I would explain why you're wrong, but I'd just end up repeating the content of Spikrodd's post. So go read that instead.

wolf piss