00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

anime charater you want dead/beaten

4,389 Views | 47 Replies

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 00:13:55

more characters to hate now

I hate all the guys who gots one and did't want one to begin with cause there faggots

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 00:39:11

"God" from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

How the fuck is it arrogant to want to know ?

Personally, I see Father as the victim, and that "god" character the arrogant one. He/She/it make such judgements of humanity, and commands how we should act and what we should want when He/she/It is the most out of touch with humanity anything can be.

It isn't pride, it's ambition, and dignity.

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 01:23:55

Henry touchdown,This guy from the no more heroes video game series singlehandedly stole FOUR of travises kills,tryed to murder his brother(travis),Got married to our favorite sexy,manipulative uaa agent(sylvia christel/touchdown),and finaly showed you a taste of his power in one over the top fight then he DENYS YOU 3 MORE UAA RANKED KILLER FIGHTS...all in hall hes a douche and a bad brother,especaly in the jasper bat jr fight...

Hi

BBS Signature

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 01:28:23

Just group em' all together and spin the fuckin' wheel.

imad?

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 01:46:16

All of them.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 02:17:16

I have to say none of them.

I am so unique :P

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 02:39:06

Pokemon.

The entirety of Pokemon.

Imagine how many brain cells won't be aborted as a result.

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 02:54:34

At 5/4/12 02:39 AM, Dawnslayer wrote: Pokemon.

The entirety of Pokemon.

Imagine how many brain cells won't be aborted as a result.

This only, I'd throw first degree rape in there too, for a majority of people who say pokemon.

BBS Signature

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 04:05:26

ranma hes horrible!!

(sorry no pic)

XDeeZeroZero4Two-thousand six.

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 04:20:26

If she counts, Rachel Alucard from the BlazBlue fighting games. I really hate that rabbit's guts and attitude.

And fighting style.

If not, then Rabat from Vandread. That guy was just an overall prick to everyone, most especially Hibiki and Dita, and I didn't like him one bit.

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 04:27:39

At 5/4/12 04:20 AM, Klobb17 wrote: If she counts, Rachel Alucard from the BlazBlue fighting games. I really hate that rabbit's guts and attitude.
And fighting style.
If not, then Rabat from Vandread. That guy was just an overall prick to everyone, most especially Hibiki and Dita, and I didn't like him one bit.

Isnt rabat that guy who pilots the ship?Btw their showing vandread on demand via that funimation thingy...i think they almost showed panty and stocking there too

Hi

BBS Signature

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 04:31:47

At 5/4/12 04:27 AM, beardkiller wrote: Isnt rabat that guy who pilots the ship?Btw their showing vandread on demand via that funimation thingy...i think they almost showed panty and stocking there too

Rabat's the loner eye-patch guy with his own ship, so most likely, yeah, that'd be him. He also has that orangutan companion with him, too.

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 04:34:29

At 5/4/12 04:31 AM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 5/4/12 04:27 AM, beardkiller wrote: Isnt rabat that guy who pilots the ship?Btw their showing vandread on demand via that funimation thingy...i think they almost showed panty and stocking there too
Rabat's the loner eye-patch guy with his own ship, so most likely, yeah, that'd be him. He also has that orangutan companion with him, too.

Theyre only showing two episodes every three weeks so i havent gotten that far...

Hi

BBS Signature

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 04:41:31

At 5/4/12 04:34 AM, beardkiller wrote: Theyre only showing two episodes every three weeks so i havent gotten that far...

OHHH I think I know who you're talking about. Guy with blond hair and a loud mouth and is the only one that can pilot the big ship, right? That's Bart. Yeah, Rabat doesn't come in 'til later.
If I may, you're probably better off watching the episodes somewhere other than waiting for Funimation to show them off. Hulu here seems to have all of the episodes, for example.

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 05:02:38

Naruto

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 11:40:05

At 5/4/12 04:05 AM, XD0042006 wrote: ranma hes horrible!!

(sorry no pic)

Please Akane is far worse then Ranma even if in reality she is just damaged goods.

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 14:35:16

Chi Chi from DBZ especially during season six. "know you can't go off and save the world from total destruction you have homework to do....Seriously? -_-

Those weird Hollows with numbers in Bleach that have horrible design.

Poke-mon, period. (Ash Stop, JUST STOP!!!)

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to anime charater you want dead/beaten 2012-05-04 15:44:42

At 5/4/12 02:35 PM, II2none wrote:

Poke-mon, period. (Ash Stop, JUST STOP!!!)

I know, I mean the show have been using the same formula over and over. Ash starts a journey, goes through series of adventure while being hounded by a group of idiots with a talking cat, makes it to the tournament, and loses that the quarterfinal.

After Dawn left, I have no reason left to follow the show.

I mean aside from the Orange League, Ash is a choke artist.

He saves the world and yet he couldn't win a tournament. I know the writers are to be blamed for this but still, you have to question his strategy since this is the same guy who told his Pidgeotto to use whirlwind against Venomoth. Had he used gust, he would have won. Also, don't get me started on all those memory lapse he has throughout the series...

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature