00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ngTunes prototype - audio playlists

2,910 Views | 41 Replies

Response to ngTunes prototype - audio playlists 2011-04-14 08:40:30

At 4/14/11 08:11 AM, GreatS wrote:
Thx a lot, some time ago I actually used one of your songs for a video I made (properly attributed :P), would love to share it, but without context it can look a bit... hmm... wrong/negative/depressive/etc. so I won't be uploading it anywhere online. The point being, I love your music and it actually means a lot to me that you will check it out :) Oh well, kinda liveless, but that's just who I am I guess :P

No, Thank you! =) I´m glad my music comes to use...
So, this video. What´s it about???

Response to ngTunes prototype - audio playlists 2011-04-14 09:13:49

At 4/14/11 08:40 AM, hamstercake wrote:
Thx a lot, some time ago I actually used one of your songs for a video I made (properly attributed :P), would love to share it, but without context it can look a bit... hmm... wrong/negative/depressive/etc. so I won't be uploading it anywhere online. The point being, I love your music and it actually means a lot to me that you will check it out :) Oh well, kinda liveless, but that's just who I am I guess :P

About how many chaos there is in the world (earthquakes, foods, chaos in the middle east, etc.), but after that there was a talk with it explaining that it isn't at all that way :P, but it was just to set the mood XD

Response to ngTunes prototype - audio playlists 2011-04-14 09:28:15

Awesome man, I might just use that :)

My flash games, and cool zombie games. Also I am Thom Sip!

BBS Signature

Response to ngTunes prototype - audio playlists 2011-04-14 10:29:57

At 4/14/11 09:13 AM, GreatS wrote:
At 4/14/11 08:40 AM, hamstercake wrote:
About how many chaos there is in the world (earthquakes, foods, chaos in the middle east, etc.), but after that there was a talk with it explaining that it isn't at all that way :P, but it was just to set the mood XD

AGGHRR... how in the world could I write that sentence, just to make sure, I know perfectly well that it's how much chaos there is in the world :S... oh well, I guess I was too focused on how to describe it, rather than the sentence itself.

Aside of that, I also wanted to explain/mention that the next month I won't be working on this probably, as in a two and a half week I will have my international baccalaureate examinations, and I can't afford to mess those up...

Maybe, just maybe, I might decide to build a real playlist/favorite feature then, who knows, who knows :)

Response to ngTunes prototype - audio playlists 2011-04-14 11:20:19

At 4/14/11 10:29 AM, GreatS wrote: AGGHRR... how in the world could I write that sentence, just to make sure, I know perfectly well that it's how much chaos there is in the world :S... oh well, I guess I was too focused on how to describe it, rather than the sentence itself.

HaHa no worries! I got what you mean ;) It sure sounds interesting and would be cool to see this vid, once it´s finished... Is it a flash or are you going; Documentary style :P?

Response to ngTunes prototype - audio playlists 2011-04-14 12:37:18

At 4/14/11 11:20 AM, hamstercake wrote: HaHa no worries! I got what you mean ;) It sure sounds interesting and would be cool to see this vid, once it´s finished... Is it a flash or are you going; Documentary style :P?

PM'ed you with a link in the end :P And it's really just a boring intro-like thing :D

Response to ngTunes prototype - audio playlists 2011-04-14 14:47:13

both of these players are pretty awesome.

Ive used a few before and these so far are seriously impressive.

as of right now im prefering the NGtunes one because it has the dub step genre.

but really both are impressive.

Response to ngTunes prototype - audio playlists 2011-04-14 15:18:12

At 4/14/11 02:47 PM, MindChamber wrote: as of right now im prefering the NGtunes one because it has the dub step genre.

oh dubstep

you so hip

BBS Signature

Response to ngTunes prototype - audio playlists 2011-04-15 06:17:48

At 4/14/11 02:47 PM, MindChamber wrote: both of these players are pretty awesome.

Ive used a few before and these so far are seriously impressive.

as of right now im prefering the NGtunes one because it has the dub step genre.

but really both are impressive.

Wow, that's officially the weirdest argument I have seen til now :P, but great that you both like them :)

Response to ngTunes prototype - audio playlists 2011-04-15 06:42:22

That is awesome! The only thing I can think of adding would be a way to get to the submission page so I can favourite and download the songs I like.

Response to ngTunes prototype - audio playlists 2011-04-16 16:02:53

At 4/15/11 06:42 AM, Snake-Arsenic wrote: That is awesome! The only thing I can think of adding would be a way to get to the submission page so I can favourite and download the songs I like.

Definitely adding that feature, but you will need to wait for awhile, as I explained in my previous post :P

Response to ngTunes prototype - audio playlists 2011-04-16 16:50:01

At 4/12/11 11:09 AM, Luis wrote: i dig it and bookmarked it. I find myself more open to use stuff like this while im at work because my playlists of personal music are at home and alot of times i dont really know what i want to listen so i like to wander

Made me think of another advantage. If you download this and use it to browse the audio portal I'll bet you can circumvent any workplace bans on Newgrounds access.

Your opinion is wrong.

Current favourite thread.