Be a Supporter!

2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs

  • 37,936 Views
  • 1,054 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 00:06:06 Reply

At 4/17/11 12:04 AM, FBIpolux wrote:
Hahaha. And the Bruins fans that were glad Pacioretty got his neck broken are great right?

That's another thing I hate about Bruins fans.

This chick I was talking about is saying they are a more powerful team because they broke Pacioretty's neck.

Fucking idiots. They broke a guys neck, and now karma is kicking in and they're losing.
Or they broke a guys neck, and we're still better and proving that!


Yeah, whatever.

AsthmaticHamster
AsthmaticHamster
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Filmmaker
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 00:24:17 Reply

At 4/17/11 12:04 AM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 4/16/11 10:07 PM, GeneralPlanet wrote: It's not the fact that we're down 2-0 in the series I'm most upset about.

It's dealing the fucking Montreal fans that angers me the most.
Hahaha. And the Bruins fans that were glad Pacioretty got his neck broken are great right?

My thoughts exactly...
T-shirts making fun of that were actually made.
THIS is karma, bitches :D

Kevin
Kevin
  • Member since: Jan. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 03:01:55 Reply

Go Ducks/Red Wings!

I can have 2 teams, shut up.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 03:03:38 Reply

At 4/17/11 03:01 AM, Kevin wrote: Go Ducks/Red Wings!

I can have 2 teams, shut up.

Of course you can, I had two before.
Used to be all about Pittsburgh and Montreal, but now I don't like Pittsburgh too much. And besides that, I don't like Crosby at all.


Yeah, whatever.

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 09:24:57 Reply

Sad to see Philly beat Buffalo and tortue Ryan Miller like that but not as bad as Vancouver toyed around with Corey Crawford. Anyways at least Buffalo has been putting up a huge fight and won't go down easily. I'm going for Detroid to beat Phoenix which they appear to be doing but still I gotta admit Shane Doan and Ilya Bryzgalov have really been outdoing themselves. The Montreal-Boston game was so great Montreal was intercepting their passing every 10 seconds at least. It was so funny to see Horton and Mark Recchi start pouting at the end. Tim Thomas is the only one I'm admiring on Boston he's done a great job. Him and Price are the best goalies this year in my opinion.

That LA-San Jose game was so bad. It's like last year when San Jose got swiped in the San-Chicago series they just lost 4-0 I can tell it can only get worse from here on in.


BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 09:56:42 Reply

I had to lol at the Sharks lack of effort in Game 2, being shut out the way they were. Then again, the Sharks have been known to choke in big playoff games like this before, but I wouldn't have imagined that they would get their asses handed to by LA 4-0.

As for Buffalo and Philly, it seems like a lot of people are trending towards Buffalo, even though the Flyers are a much better team in all positions, except for goalie. Philadelphia is still the better team far and away, and as I said before, this really isn't going to be much of a series because Buffalo can't keep up with them.


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
AllReligiousDrunk
AllReligiousDrunk
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 10:16:46 Reply

I haven't followed this at all - how are the Ducks doing? Go go Ducks!

Anaheim wooo

onna site keikan/alt
«¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥»

BBS Signature
Four
Four
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 10:19:22 Reply

quite simply the Canucks are gonna win it

GO NUCKS GO

Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 10:20:18 Reply

At 4/17/11 10:16 AM, AllReligiousDrunk wrote: I haven't followed this at all - how are the Ducks doing? Go go Ducks!

Anaheim wooo

1-1 for them right now.

Playing tonight again.


Yeah, whatever.

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 11:50:07 Reply

Preparing for the Washington game hoping New York makes a come back Lundqvist really deserves something special he's worked himself to the limit this entire season.


BBS Signature
Onepiece285
Onepiece285
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 22:40:46 Reply

Blackhawks, I can NOT believe you right now.

today's results: Rangers 3-2 over the Capitals, Predators 4-3 over the Ducks, and Canucks 3-2 over the Blackhawks.

2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs


///\(^-^)/HESTIA DANCE\(^-^)////--\\\2016 NHL Playoffs Discussion\\\--///Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching///

BBS Signature
Silo2000
Silo2000
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 22:44:21 Reply

Really proud of Vancouver right now. Go Nucks!

DancingTurkeyGod
DancingTurkeyGod
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-17 23:41:03 Reply

I'm calling it now: the Cup will come to a Canadian city, either Montreal or Vancouver!

AsthmaticHamster
AsthmaticHamster
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Filmmaker
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 01:16:32 Reply

At 4/17/11 11:41 PM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote: I'm calling it now: the Cup will come to a Canadian city, either Montreal or Vancouver!

Fuck. Yeah.
It's been too long.

JadeTheAssassin
JadeTheAssassin
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 01:17:55 Reply

At 4/17/11 11:41 PM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote: I'm calling it now: the Cup will come to a Canadian city, either Montreal or Vancouver!

then let it go to montreal.

i don't want my family rubbing it in my face.


Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}
A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 01:24:19 Reply

At 4/17/11 09:56 AM, orangebomb wrote: I had to lol at the Sharks lack of effort in Game 2, being shut out the way they were. Then again, the Sharks have been known to choke in big playoff games like this before, but I wouldn't have imagined that they would get their asses handed to by LA 4-0.

As for Buffalo and Philly, it seems like a lot of people are trending towards Buffalo, even though the Flyers are a much better team in all positions, except for goalie. Philadelphia is still the better team far and away, and as I said before, this really isn't going to be much of a series because Buffalo can't keep up with them.

Not having Chris Pronger out there does give Buffalo a shot like someone else has said. I hope my team wins but you never know. Sabres are always good even tho they've never won Stanley cup.


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 01:25:30 Reply

Forgot to mention, my team are The Flyers. And I'm pretty sure Newgrounds is a flyers loving website. Isn't Tom Fulp and Wade Fulp from Philly? Showing some Philly love!


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Presidentjlh
Presidentjlh
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 01:26:33 Reply

At 4/18/11 01:25 AM, TheKlown wrote: Forgot to mention, my team are The Flyers. And I'm pretty sure Newgrounds is a flyers loving website. Isn't Tom Fulp and Wade Fulp from Philly? Showing some Philly love!

Bah, screw Philly.

Let's go Pens.
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 02:04:55 Reply

At 4/18/11 01:26 AM, Presidentjlh wrote:
At 4/18/11 01:25 AM, TheKlown wrote: Forgot to mention, my team are The Flyers. And I'm pretty sure Newgrounds is a flyers loving website. Isn't Tom Fulp and Wade Fulp from Philly? Showing some Philly love!
Bah, screw Philly.

Let's go Pens.

Penguins will die soon

2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Presidentjlh
Presidentjlh
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 02:07:58 Reply

At 4/18/11 02:04 AM, TheKlown wrote:
At 4/18/11 01:26 AM, Presidentjlh wrote:
At 4/18/11 01:25 AM, TheKlown wrote: Forgot to mention, my team are The Flyers. And I'm pretty sure Newgrounds is a flyers loving website. Isn't Tom Fulp and Wade Fulp from Philly? Showing some Philly love!
Bah, screw Philly.

Let's go Pens.
Penguins will die soon

They said that when Crosby and Malkin got hurt, and we still just about took the division.

AsthmaticHamster
AsthmaticHamster
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Filmmaker
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 02:39:15 Reply

At 4/18/11 01:17 AM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: i don't want my family rubbing it in my face.

Not a fan of Canucks/Hockey I presume?

JadeTheAssassin
JadeTheAssassin
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 02:43:13 Reply

At 4/18/11 02:39 AM, AsthmaticHamster wrote:
At 4/18/11 01:17 AM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: i don't want my family rubbing it in my face.
Not a fan of Canucks/Hockey I presume?

Not terribly. I like to be the devil's advocate and the antagonist when it comes to hockey. :D


Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}
A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature
SlapAHo
SlapAHo
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 03:00:54 Reply

I am still surprised the Canadiens managed to win the first 2 against the Bruins, but me being from Montreal and all, I'm ecstatic as f**k.Can't wait for the next game.


BBS Signature
Onepiece285
Onepiece285
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 03:35:41 Reply

At 4/18/11 03:00 AM, SlapAHo wrote: I am still surprised the Canadiens managed to win the first 2 against the Bruins, but me being from Montreal and all, I'm ecstatic as f**k.Can't wait for the next game.

This is Boston we're talking about. Y'know, the team that last year not only blew a 3 games to none lead, but blew a 3 to nothing lead in game 4, which if they would have won, would have sent them to the conference finals.

But, you know, it's not like anyone remembers that anymore. Especially not in Boston or Philly, nah,

///\(^-^)/HESTIA DANCE\(^-^)////--\\\2016 NHL Playoffs Discussion\\\--///Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching///

BBS Signature
Four
Four
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 04:23:55 Reply

awesome game by canucks last night!

GeneralPlanet
GeneralPlanet
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 10:22:40 Reply

At 4/18/11 03:35 AM, Onepiece285 wrote: This is Boston we're talking about. Y'know, the team that last year not only blew a 3 games to none lead, but blew a 3 to nothing lead in game 4, which if they would have won, would have sent them to the conference finals.

But, you know, it's not like anyone remembers that anymore. Especially not in Boston or Philly, nah,

I just went into a PTSD-esque frenzy because of your little reminder. Thanks asshole.


Add me on Last.fm | Add me on Steam | If you took something I've said seriously, I apologize.

BBS Signature
JadeTheAssassin
JadeTheAssassin
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 12:43:57 Reply

At 4/18/11 10:03 AM, FBIpolux wrote:
Well, to do that correctly you have to go for the opposite team and don't give a fuck if they win or lose.

I have--I've been cheering for the Avs :D


Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}
A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 19:45:34 Reply

I have a bad feeling for Montreal this game, did at the start of today.

1-0 for Boston right now, on a penalty. :(

I guess they're finally pushing to win, we'll see what happens.


Yeah, whatever.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 19:59:09 Reply

Lets go Flyers, Lets go!

2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-04-18 20:41:51 Reply

3-0 Boston.

Suicide pact for any Montreal fans is now taking recruits.


Yeah, whatever.