New Topic Respond to this Topic
Screwit
Screwit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Animator
Out of sync lip movement in CS3 Apr. 9th, 2011 @ 04:19 PM Reply

Im having trouble lip syncing in flash cs3, like when im animating the mouth movements it looks good, but when I test the movie out its soo out of sync like the audio plays like 10 frames before its supposed to play, and yes I set the audio to stream.
Do you guys know how to solve this, because im tired of trying to line up the audio with the lip movement, after I already synced it up when i was animating it.
heres an example of what I mean, you'll notice the out of sync lip movement and the audio playing frames before its supposed too.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3e63 0bdbcc4fb707c2cedc7f9e45a064

your one fat looking fat guy

BBS Signature
Tanadrine-Studios
Tanadrine-Studios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Animator
Response to Out of sync lip movement in CS3 Apr. 9th, 2011 @ 10:00 PM Reply

Check your audio bitrate and try bumping it up. If your bitrate is too low the audio will continuously become more and more lagged behind the visual playback.

Other than that, I'm not sure. It's been a long time since i've worked with flash for animated projects.

Screwit
Screwit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Animator
Response to Out of sync lip movement in CS3 Apr. 9th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM Reply

At 4/9/11 10:00 PM, Tanadrine-Studios wrote: Check your audio bitrate and try bumping it up. If your bitrate is too low the audio will continuously become more and more lagged behind the visual playback.

Other than that, I'm not sure. It's been a long time since i've worked with flash for animated projects.

Like the bitrate on flash? If so where do click to edit that? I'f your able to recall.

BBS Signature
Screwit
Screwit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Animator
Response to Out of sync lip movement in CS3 Apr. 9th, 2011 @ 11:20 PM Reply

Never mind I got it, thank you.
:D I set it too fast by accident awhile back so now its on medium. thank you!
:)

BBS Signature