New Topic Respond to this Topic
toastburner
toastburner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 09:17:20 Reply

As a gay male who has seen many penises, uncut is definetely better looking.

Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 09:41:29 Reply

I just can't see a reason to it, a rational point. I mean there has to be one HUGE reason to have a part of your body fucking chopped off.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 09:44:24 Reply

Its a good thing im not circumsized, those mother fuckers better not have cut at my dick. I like it to be natural, plus masturbation is more fun with it still there (So I have heard)

Graduation
Graduation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 11:05:22 Reply

At 4/10/11 06:13 AM, notahero wrote:
At 4/9/11 06:58 PM, JohnnyDamon wrote:
At 4/9/11 06:42 PM, notahero wrote:
At 4/9/11 05:51 PM, Colin wrote: You can't imagine what it feels like without it... Do you want to know? I say go for it.
Especially considering that your dick is probably nasty as fuck.
Hygiene are are the same, nothing different on cleanliness, just a bit more procedures. Some even said that without the cover it is easier for infection.
Balanitis is PROVEN to be more frequent in uncircumcised males. Unlike your "some say" weasel words.

http://www.cirp.org/library/disease/bala nitis/edwards1/
As I said before, there are no absolute conclusion to this. That's why this "weasel words" are everywhere. Thanks for the link by the way, but as I said, hygiene are the same, we all need to wash it. It doesn't mean that you will still get it if you clean it everyday. We all need to clean ourselves.

The absolute conclusion is that Balanitis is proven to be more frequent in uncircumcised males. As stated in the reliable source that I have provided. You may continue to say NO ITS NOT but you aren't getting anywhere beyond making yourself look silly. You are disputing facts with anecdotes. The only outcome of this is going to be failure on your part.

BBS Signature
notahero
notahero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 13:51:56 Reply

At 4/10/11 11:05 AM, JohnnyDamon wrote:
At 4/9/11 05:51 PM, Colin wrote: You can't imagine what it feels like without it... Do you want to know? I say go for it.
Hygiene are are the same, nothing different on cleanliness, just a bit more procedures. Some even said that without the cover it is easier for infection.
Balanitis is PROVEN to be more frequent in uncircumcised males. Unlike your "some say" weasel words.

As I said before, there are no absolute conclusion to this. That's why this "weasel words" are everywhere. Thanks for the link by the way, but as I said, hygiene are the same, we all need to wash it. It doesn't mean that you will still get it if you clean it everyday. We all need to clean ourselves.
The absolute conclusion is that Balanitis is proven to be more frequent in uncircumcised males. As stated in the reliable source that I have provided. You may continue to say NO ITS NOT but you aren't getting anywhere beyond making yourself look silly. You are disputing facts with anecdotes. The only outcome of this is going to be failure on your part.

Sorry if it sounds that way, but there's something that bothers me. It is that I don't understand why uncircumcised sounds very evil. Which is silly too. Maybe that's the reason I sounded that way. Thank you for the link as it proves to be useful. I am not saying that it's not true, but as I said before, hygiene are the same, there is nothing evil or nasty about it. I did do some further readings after I did yours also, so thank you again for your info. :)

Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 13:59:49 Reply

oh cool another circumcision topic.

None

MightyJackHammer
MightyJackHammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 14:07:38 Reply

Is the OP mentally retarded?

Common sense is not so common- Voltaire
Action is the real measure of intelligence- Napoleon Hill
Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings- Salvador Dali

Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 14:09:34 Reply

At 4/10/11 01:59 PM, Luis wrote: oh cool another circumcision topic.

Luis, we're having a debate here. Go learn to use your shift key or something.

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 14:12:17 Reply

At 4/10/11 02:09 PM, Oolaph wrote:
At 4/10/11 01:59 PM, Luis wrote: oh cool another circumcision topic.
Luis, we're having a debate here. Go learn to use your shift key or something.

I apoligize. resume said debate over a quarter inch of other peoples skin.

None

Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 14:14:21 Reply

At 4/10/11 02:12 PM, Luis wrote: I apoligize. resume said debate over a quarter inch of other peoples skin.

Thank you for being so kind and understanding.

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 14:17:36 Reply

At 4/10/11 02:16 PM, Tokecat wrote:
At 4/10/11 02:12 PM, Luis wrote:
At 4/10/11 01:59 PM, Luis wrote:
This is why this is such a crappy debate. Lets see, people arguing for circumcision: Jews. People arguing against circumcision: everyone else.

WOW THIS DEBATE IS REALLY GOING TO GO SOMEWHERE.

Yes, this debate will settle an argument that has been going on for hundreds of years

Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Writer
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 14:23:54 Reply

To me, circumcised dicks look raw and sore, maybe because they're red. Go uncut.

BBS Signature
notahero
notahero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 14:24:57 Reply

At 4/10/11 02:17 PM, suprememessage wrote:
At 4/10/11 02:16 PM, Tokecat wrote:
At 4/10/11 02:12 PM, Luis wrote:
At 4/10/11 01:59 PM, Luis wrote:
This is why this is such a crappy debate. Lets see, people arguing for circumcision: Jews. People arguing against circumcision: everyone else.

WOW THIS DEBATE IS REALLY GOING TO GO SOMEWHERE.
Yes, this debate will settle an argument that has been going on for hundreds of years

Don't the Catholics also go for circumcision? Since masturbation is sodomy to them. Who else also go against circumcision because I don't know any.

notahero
notahero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 14:30:22 Reply

At 4/10/11 01:51 PM, notahero wrote:
At 4/10/11 11:05 AM, JohnnyDamon wrote:

Sorry if it sounds that way, but there's something that bothers me. It is that I don't understand why uncircumcised sounds very evil. Which is silly too. Maybe that's the reason I sounded that way. Thank you for the link as it proves to be useful. I am not saying that it's not true, but as I said before, hygiene are the same, there is nothing evil or nasty about it. I did do some further readings after I did yours also, so thank you again for your info. :)

And to state further (if you may) Balanitis occurs if it's wet and haven't been properly dry. I think this part will be cultural related, which I'd rather not go into lengthy details. From other readings, and some local knowledge (in my country, most people are uncircumcised unless you're a Muslim). It is a matter of hygiene on your private part. As I said the hygiene are the same because you need to clean, wash, etc. etc. Circumcised also have their problems if they are not clean properly right? Thanks again for the info. :)

SlashFirestorm
SlashFirestorm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Animator
Response to To cut or not to cut (PG 17ish) 2011-04-10 14:31:20 Reply

At 4/10/11 02:16 PM, Tokecat wrote: This is why this is such a crappy debate. Lets see, people arguing for circumcision: Jews. People arguing against circumcision: everyone else.

I'm not arguing against it. I'm arguing that doing it to people without their consent is wrong.

Slash's call
was absorbed
by the darkness.

BBS Signature