Be a Supporter!

What do you have against weed?

  • 2,075 Views
  • 85 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
DJ-Bert
DJ-Bert
  • Member since: Jan. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:27 PM Reply

Recently. one of my "friends" tried to tell me that when I smoke a joint I will kill someone.

thats just stupid. every time i smoke i just sit down and eat. the only thing I'm killing is time.

can you please tell me what you have against weed?


hi there nicole!

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:28 PM Reply

I wish I had a 'friend' that stupid. The ridicule would never end.


BBS Signature
Shnam
Shnam
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:29 PM Reply

Tell your friend to stop being so fucking stupid.


Thnx for the sig ParadoxVoid
i look like a ballplaya

BBS Signature
TheBlueRaven
TheBlueRaven
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:29 PM Reply

Weed turns your brain into funions.


cocks.

BBS Signature
CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:30 PM Reply

1. People who smoke enough weed to the point they need to smoke it just to feel happy.

2. People saying bullshit like ''You cannot get addicted on it douchebag'' when every object in the universe can have a mental addiction to.


Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
hypeserver
hypeserver
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:30 PM Reply

They don't need to make weed legal and then tax it. All they need to do is jack up the taxes on chips and pizza. We'll be out of debt in no time.

Leidolfr
Leidolfr
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:31 PM Reply

My problem with weed is not having enough of it

morlockcleric
morlockcleric
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Writer
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:32 PM Reply

U mad brah?

What do you have against weed?


rar

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:32 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 04:30 PM, hypeserver wrote: They don't need to make weed legal and then tax it. All they need to do is jack up the taxes on chips and pizza. We'll be out of debt in no time.

inb4 Boston throws all the Doritos and pizza


BBS Signature
hypeserver
hypeserver
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:33 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 04:32 PM, morlockcleric wrote: U mad brah?

Needs more buddy Jesus.

CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 04:30 PM, hypeserver wrote: They don't need to make weed legal and then tax it. All they need to do is jack up the taxes on chips and pizza. We'll be out of debt in no time.

We should collect more tax from McDonalds, it is already cheap as fuck and the amount of people in America who go there in a day would get us out of debt in 6 months..


Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:37 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 04:27 PM, DJ-Bert wrote: Recently. one of my "friends" tried to tell me that when I smoke a joint I will kill someone.

Your friend is merely ignorant. Ignore him, for he remains unenlightened.

thats just stupid. every time i smoke i just sit down and eat. the only thing I'm killing is time.

OK.

can you please tell me what you have against weed?

Nothing.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
hypeserver
hypeserver
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:40 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 04:34 PM, CritcalOne wrote: We should collect more tax from McDonalds, it is already cheap as fuck and the amount of people in America who go there in a day would get us out of debt in 6 months..

The government should really just increase fast food taxes in general along with taxes for Starbucks.

Yert
Yert
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:43 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 04:27 PM, DJ-Bert wrote: Recently. one of my "friends" tried to tell me that when I smoke a joint I will kill someone.

he's an ignant ahs nikga

thats just stupid. every time i smoke i just sit down and eat. the only thing I'm killing is time.

Quite productive, I must say.

can you please tell me what you have against weed?

Nothing, although I'm tired of seeing "hay so this parson said weed is bad and i wuz like nah so ng wut u think bout weed?" threads.

Rawter
Rawter
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:44 PM Reply

I don't have anything against it, people are more than entitled to do as they please but I am someone that gets addicted to things pretty easily. I think in some instances weed can lead to other drugs such as heroine, cocaine etc because you get that high feeling with weed but some then get bored of it and want to get an even greater kick and so they go onto heavier drugs.


BBS Signature
Fleuve
Fleuve
  • Member since: May. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:45 PM Reply

Weed is so expensive, and it just deteriorates the brain to borderline retarded.
But i can see that you've already smoked too much to understand.

Lagatag
Lagatag
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:45 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 04:27 PM, DJ-Bert wrote: can you please tell me what you have against weed?

The people who smoke it


bro at me come

BBS Signature
ChampionAnwar
ChampionAnwar
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:45 PM Reply

Your friend is pretty stupid, I think you should distance yourself from them.


Watch how I contribute NOTHING to EVERY thread I post in!
My downloadable music | My art.

BBS Signature
ElijahMoishe
ElijahMoishe
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:47 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 04:40 PM, hypeserver wrote:
At 4/2/11 04:34 PM, CritcalOne wrote: We should collect more tax from McDonalds, it is already cheap as fuck and the amount of people in America who go there in a day would get us out of debt in 6 months..
The government should really just increase fast food taxes in general along with taxes for Starbucks.

My Social Policy teacher thinks the best way to get out of debt is to raise taxes on all things that are "bad for you." Junk food, fast food, pop, beer, etc. She says that two huge problems in the U.S. is the debt and obesity. This would essentially help with both. People that are willing to shell out a bunch of money for that stuff will help with the debt, and people unwilling to pay for those things will begin to eat healthier.

SaghettiGuy
SaghettiGuy
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:50 PM Reply

They are bad influence is on you

your friend is

BBS Signature
hypeserver
hypeserver
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:53 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 04:47 PM, ElijahMoishe wrote: My Social Policy teacher thinks the best way to get out of debt is to raise taxes on all things that are "bad for you." Junk food, fast food, pop, beer, etc. She says that two huge problems in the U.S. is the debt and obesity. This would essentially help with both. People that are willing to shell out a bunch of money for that stuff will help with the debt, and people unwilling to pay for those things will begin to eat healthier.

In theory, it makes sense. Honestly though, it wouldn't work. People will always pay for Starbucks, McDonalds, etc. They're not going to give up an addiction simply due to cost. It would help the economy, but the obesity situation wouldn't go down. If you eat healthier it also doesn't mean you're going to lose all the unhealthy weight you had already gained.

10JD
10JD
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:55 PM Reply

420$$ dawg. lay down on the couch and fell the chill breeze touch your body.

Then go the the fridge and stuff yourself.


Hi

CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 04:58 PM Reply

If were gonna tax weed, then he have to make it legal, getting money from something you outlaw is fucking hypocritical.


Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
ElijahMoishe
ElijahMoishe
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:02 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 04:53 PM, hypeserver wrote:
In theory, it makes sense. Honestly though, it wouldn't work. People will always pay for Starbucks, McDonalds, etc. They're not going to give up an addiction simply due to cost. It would help the economy, but the obesity situation wouldn't go down. If you eat healthier it also doesn't mean you're going to lose all the unhealthy weight you had already gained.

True, but I don't think she was proposing an idea that was to end both obesity and the debt. It was kind of a "win/win" in her mind. Either more people start eating better or you gain a big boost towards paying off that debt, with some wiggle room obviously. I agree that there would still be a lot of people getting their fast food's and Starbucks, but there would be at least some decrease, especially among low income families. Eating healthier won't make you lose all the weight, true, but it does a hell of a lot more than just continuously eating three Big Mac's for lunch.

hypeserver
hypeserver
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:02 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 04:58 PM, CritcalOne wrote: If were gonna tax weed, then he have to make it legal, getting money from something you outlaw is fucking hypocritical.

Who said anything about taxing weed?

LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:03 PM Reply

Kill your friend to prove him right.


Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
6r0undZ3r0
6r0undZ3r0
  • Member since: Dec. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:03 PM Reply

Stoned people are morons.


BBS Signature
hypeserver
hypeserver
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:04 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 05:02 PM, ElijahMoishe wrote: True, but I don't think she was proposing an idea that was to end both obesity and the debt. It was kind of a "win/win" in her mind. Either more people start eating better or you gain a big boost towards paying off that debt, with some wiggle room obviously. I agree that there would still be a lot of people getting their fast food's and Starbucks, but there would be at least some decrease, especially among low income families. Eating healthier won't make you lose all the weight, true, but it does a hell of a lot more than just continuously eating three Big Mac's for lunch.

I live in Chicago. It's sad, but the beggers in the city hold out Starbucks cups and McDonalds cups. Not to sound cruel, but I have to laugh. The fact that they have a McDonalds or Starbucks cup (new and not found in the trash or anything) then they obviously don't require my money.

Gasthecar
Gasthecar
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:07 PM Reply

You will kill someone, ever heard of passive smoking, sonsofbitches like you giving us all lung cancer

CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to What do you have against weed? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:07 PM Reply

At 4/2/11 05:03 PM, 6r0undZ3r0 wrote: Stoned people are morons.

Most, not all.


Moved to new account.

BBS Signature