New Topic Respond to this Topic
Flash-Gamers
Flash-Gamers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Underrated games 2011-04-04 23:14:09 Reply

Earth Defense Force 2017, I don't know if alot of ppl have heard of this game. It's a really good game.

Underrated games

BBS Signature
darklink4567
darklink4567
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Underrated games 2011-04-04 23:36:51 Reply

At 4/2/11 01:37 PM, Dent0n wrote: Deus Ex...because some people whine about graphics in a game

I remember the AI was fucking horrible.

ghdude85
ghdude85
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Underrated games 2011-04-05 17:57:52 Reply

Mirror's Edge. While I don't think it is directly underrated, more like overhated. I love that game for bringing awsome first person gameplay. I didn't care a second for the short and boring story, all I wanted was the gameplay itself. Mirror's Edge is the only game I can ever remember doing all the time trials as fast as possible.

also I got the Platina trophy

Also i just have name an older computer game: The Movies. It is an awesome Hollywood-ish tycoon game where you make your own studio and fill it with actors, directors, scriptwriters, scenes and so on. The game was just to awesome! Gotta go play it again!

PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Underrated games 2011-04-05 23:34:49 Reply

At 4/4/11 07:30 AM, Bahamut wrote: A game that I feel is underrated is Point Blank. That was a fun arcade shooter game and the PS1 port wasn't bad providing you had the gun peripheral to play for it.

I actually have that, I can proudly say :) only thing that massively sucked though was that the gun started working really badly for me, then eventually just died entirely. This is what I got back in the day for taking it to friend's houses that had little siblings. :/ They destroyed my gun, and thusly my experience with that game... </3

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake
Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Underrated games 2011-04-06 01:20:42 Reply

Daikatana.

Murray
Murray
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Underrated games 2011-04-06 07:11:56 Reply

At 4/5/11 11:34 PM, PowerPrower wrote:
At 4/4/11 07:30 AM, Bahamut wrote: A game that I feel is underrated is Point Blank. That was a fun arcade shooter game and the PS1 port wasn't bad providing you had the gun peripheral to play for it.
I actually have that, I can proudly say :) only thing that massively sucked though was that the gun started working really badly for me, then eventually just died entirely. This is what I got back in the day for taking it to friend's houses that had little siblings. :/ They destroyed my gun, and thusly my experience with that game... </3

I suppose I didn't use it that much. I only ever used the gun for Point Blank and Time Crisis (another fun game but too damn short). For a particular gaming peripheral in the 90s, the Playstation gun worked like a charm. Now we've got all sorts of gadgets for video games.

[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Denton
Denton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Underrated games 2011-04-06 08:21:30 Reply

At 4/4/11 11:36 PM, darklink4567 wrote:
At 4/2/11 01:37 PM, Dent0n wrote: Deus Ex...because some people whine about graphics in a game
I remember the AI was fucking horrible.

True, but now you can find mods that with improved AI features. I always had so much fun with the AI, come to think about it, i can't wait for HDTP to reinstall this game again!

It's impossible to use the bathroom in Denton's house, as not even his toilet paper takes shit from anyone.
No Fap November!

BBS Signature
yos2
yos2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Underrated games 2011-04-06 09:40:10 Reply

COD: World at War

people bitch and whine about this game for either being a WW2 shooter or for not being as good as COD4 or MW2.

BS

this is the best COD ever made

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Underrated games 2011-04-06 11:25:33 Reply

At 4/2/11 06:48 PM, Snuff wrote: Far Cry 2, it got a load of shit reviews mainly based on how you get attacked a lot and how the gameplay was realistic, which was bullshit. I love that game.

I agree, It was inventive, had a great editor, and I really enjoyed the realism in it.
The Graphics were very, very good also.
9/10 for me.

Underrated? Primal. Seriously, I have not found anyone else who's even heard of it, let alone plaed it.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature