New Topic Respond to this Topic
Captain-Slugworth
Captain-Slugworth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Late Night Lounge 2015-01-03 18:47:04 Reply

As the time slowly drifts to the mid of the night I'm still here waiting on my 3 day ongoing Ren and Stimpy torrent. It'll definately be worth the wait. After all I've got a ton of Red Dwarf to catch up on, surely that'll help me pass the time a little quicker than just sitting here thinking to myself.

Anyway, I doubt I'll grab more than at least 2 replies to this, as the Lounge is practically dead. But I was once again wondering, what are you all doing up at this godawful hour? Don't you have work in the morning?

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Late Night Lounge 2015-01-03 21:11:37 Reply

At 1/3/15 06:47 PM, Captain-Slugworth wrote: As the time slowly drifts to the mid of the night I'm still here waiting on my 3 day ongoing Ren and Stimpy torrent. It'll definately be worth the wait. After all I've got a ton of Red Dwarf to catch up on, surely that'll help me pass the time a little quicker than just sitting here thinking to myself.

That's a solid backlog to chip away at. I haven't watched much television at all these past few months except for the occasional Doctor Who DVD commentary.

Anyway, I doubt I'll grab more than at least 2 replies to this, as the Lounge is practically dead. But I was once again wondering, what are you all doing up at this godawful hour? Don't you have work in the morning?

What I should be doing is staying up late practicing piano, what I've honestly been doing is staying up late waiting for people to join bball games in TF2.

BBS Signature