00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Late Night Lounge

718,348 Views | 15,630 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 05:19:36

At 3/3/05 04:59 AM, ShadowBaofu wrote: I wouldn't worry about looking bad. This is the internet, AKA the intraweb. No one should care about that.

I guess, even in the web we have certain structure, but thats for another day...

So how about a RIDDLE?! It will be in a poetic format.

Notbad, i liked this one not so short and not boring long, it kept my interest, nice work, hope to see more soon...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 05:57:54

At 3/3/05 05:19 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 3/3/05 04:59 AM, ShadowBaofu wrote: I wouldn't worry about looking bad. This is the internet, AKA the intraweb. No one should care about that.
I guess, even in the web we have certain structure, but thats for another day...

So how about a RIDDLE?! It will be in a poetic format.
Notbad, i liked this one not so short and not boring long, it kept my interest, nice work, hope to see more soon...

~X~

Glad you like it. Now guess the answer! :P Who is that handsome thing I described?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 06:34:06

At 3/2/05 07:04 PM, Quisty wrote:
SCD- How are you? How goes the parting, and stuff?

Im good, a little gutted i need to go back to work today, but i guess other than that im felling good. Iam assuming that was a typo for partYing, so its all good, got wasted with my mates and watched some footy on Tuesday night, was swell. Hope your feeling better aswell ;)

At 3/2/05 07:16 PM, XkwiziTOnE wrote:
Oh no hard feeling at all we're cool.............

Thats cool, i get a little hostile sometimes, but i respect everyone here, though sometimes it doesnt seem like it to others, and then i laugh at their faces :D

Nice story Mal, sad that i died in it, oh that damn woman Quisty she shall reap my revenge shall she kill me again ;D

Boufu i like the riddle, kinda confused me a little, is the answer Death? or Old Age?......bleh

Nice hat Onic...roffle

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 06:34:45

At 3/3/05 05:57 AM, ShadowBaofu wrote: Glad you like it. Now guess the answer! :P Who is that handsome thing I described?

TBH i have no clue whot you are talking about...

Anyways... Quisty that was a real nice poem lots of emotion to it nice work indeed...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 06:59:52

Hey, im gonna be posting some scripts for some upcomming flash soon, and i might ask for some help...

The real reason why im posting in here right now is cause i was wondering, ~X~, are you gonna drop by the simpsons club every now an then? Cause we miss you already...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 07:23:13

At 3/3/05 06:59 AM, LamboFactor wrote: Hey, im gonna be posting some scripts for some upcomming flash soon, and i might ask for some help...

The real reason why im posting in here right now is cause i was wondering, ~X~, are you gonna drop by the simpsons club every now an then? Cause we miss you already...

Heh maybe so, ya i miss that place aswell hehe, anyways thanks for dropping by...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 11:27:04

At 3/3/05 04:59 AM, ShadowBaofu wrote: I am as vain as Narcissus
And as insatiable as the Countess Bathory's thirst for blood
Held close by those who have grown, as long as they live
And in their youth, I cannot be repressed
Who am I?

Jagged Vegetable Corn Chowder Storm of Damnation Black Metal Caped Kittens?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 12:26:39

Slow day at work... so whatever

Disheveled and abashed
Saddened by the very sight
Of the armies who have clashed
Upon this very night
And the lads we sent to war
Will never again bear peace
Inner sufferage haunts the core
Yearning for release
Once those eyes brightened
With youthful lust for life
Have ever been dimmed by poison
Under the disharmonies of strife
No refuge for the weary mind
No rest for vengence crying bones
The chaotic practice turns in kind
Denying generations sacred homes
Bitter conflict surrounds the empire
It's only price the soul
Burned away in unholy fire
So easily discarded for the goal
In light of the eternal struggle watching
They ebb and flow like the sea
Forever ignoring those words whispered
Men at war with themselves will never be free

yes bordom harooooommmmm

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 15:39:59

At 3/3/05 10:37 AM, Quisty wrote: Oh, and do they allow girls in strip joints? Or do you have to be a guy?

Yes they do, and in some cases girls get in free, they can also have lap dances done by some of the strrippers, hell i um, um nevermind heh, anyways the answer is yes...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 16:00:28

At 3/3/05 06:59 AM, LamboFactor wrote: Hey, im gonna be posting some scripts for some upcomming flash soon, and i might ask for some help...

I hope you psot your stuff for scriptign help in the flash forum.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 16:10:11

At 3/3/05 04:00 PM, ramagi wrote:
I hope you psot your stuff for scriptign help in the flash forum.

Unless it was a script as in a story then it would be a different story dont you think kind lady...?

oh and i found a silly gif that Quisty might like who knows she might have it...

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/...4560000/ngbbs4227692ccbd9d.gif

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 16:24:06

Good guesses, guys. But you are all wrong. Its not death, old age or black metal kittie dealies.

You guys give up yet?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 16:30:58

Heh SDG that was neat, its been awhile since i seen something of yours but its cool, glad you still come around, nice poem SDG...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 16:50:10

At 3/3/05 04:24 PM, ShadowBaofu wrote: Good guesses, guys. But you are all wrong. Its not death, old age or black metal kittie dealies.

You guys give up yet?

A cell of the body.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 16:50:53

Nope. Give up?

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 19:34:28

At 3/3/05 10:37 AM, Quisty wrote:
SCD- You like to party eh? I have never been to a party before. If I was where you live, would you take me to one? ^_~

Sure i dont see why not, your 18 right, thats legal age over here to buy booze, so yeah and get you drunk and do stuff... i mean, dance and shit ;P

Oh, and do they allow girls in strip joints? Or do you have to be a guy?

Girls are aloud yes.

At 3/3/05 04:50 PM, ShadowBaofu wrote: Nope. Give up?

Yes, i do, but pease dont post like that again, i think its rude.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 20:11:40

Sorry. I usually dont care about that but if it violates the rules, its a different story.

Anyway, the answer is Lust.

I tried to describe each line as to have something to do with lust in general; I always thought that the Hungarian Countess, Elizabeth Bathory had much more to do than just murdering for beauty and youthfulness.

I certainly wouldnt mind going to a few parties myself. I'd be more than happy to bring everyone here. Spring Break is coming and I'd hate to be alone in the middle of this frozen icecube.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-03 20:41:12

At 3/3/05 07:34 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Yes, i do, but pease dont post like that again, i think its rude.

Rofl thats the best line of the day, haha, heh, anyways SCD when are you going to tell us one of your stories?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-04 00:02:37

At 3/3/05 11:57 PM, BittersweetSymphony wrote:
Don't you just love lyrics, some just fit EXACTLY what you want to say to some people, gen sent me these, i was stunned at wow they were basically the same words i wanted to say :)

i do.

by the way. bitter sweet symphony is one of my all time favorite songs!

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-04 00:51:41

Well I missed on the riddle, ah well. I guess that is what I get gussign while on study break.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-04 00:59:15

OMG New idea....

NEW RULE

This club has just turned into an all male only club, some males who like other males may be welcome, that means you Marcus, So all females please make your way to the door, and that you for your time....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-04 01:47:07

At 3/4/05 12:59 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: OMG New idea....

NEW RULE

This club has just turned into an all male only club, some males who like other males may be welcome, that means you Marcus, So all females please make your way to the door, and that you for your time....

~X~

Hahahhah way to go X. Reverting back to the old school ways then huh.
Well, I used to have one of these so this should work just fine for the late night lounge.

Late Night Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-04 07:16:52

OK i was abit harsh on that rule so i made some ajustments to it some females are welcome if they fit within the type of females we accept, like the picture below, oh and you should also write a poem or two and some stories...

LNL NOTE: ((We value all members for there poems and stories))

~X~

Late Night Lounge

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-04 07:39:07

At 3/3/05 08:41 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Rofl thats the best line of the day, haha, heh, anyways SCD when are you going to tell us one of your stories?

What would you like to hear ~X~ a drunken story? something made up? a life tale, not involving booze?

Lol, ~X~ i severely doubt any chicks look like cartoons in real life ;D Just, sometimes, your jokes are a bit too weird for me man, infact i think YOU'RE weird most of the time, but thats why we all respect and like you. Oh, and i cant wait, for ramagis post about this, maybe the delete post could be used ;)

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-04 07:45:41

At 3/4/05 07:39 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: What would you like to hear ~X~ a drunken story? something made up? a life tale, not involving booze?

The booze ones are good, but only if it has a naked mime and a clown with a honking nose...

Lol, ~X~ i severely doubt any chicks look like cartoons in real life ;D Just, sometimes, your jokes are a bit too weird for me man, infact i think YOU'RE weird most of the time, but thats why we all respect and like you. Oh, and i cant wait, for ramagis post about this, maybe the delete post could be used ;)

Well the picture i wanted to post was not legal within ng rules so you will have to use your imagination...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-04 08:09:51

At 3/4/05 07:45 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
The booze ones are good, but only if it has a naked mime and a clown with a honking nose...

KK, tonight i will post a drunken story, for now, i need to go shit and shave and go to work :)

Well the picture i wanted to post was not legal within ng rules so you will have to use your imagination...

You and I think alike :) Perhaps smily faces over the good parts next time :D

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-04 08:13:35

If you ask me newgrounds is starting to discust me...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-04 08:53:17

I see you boys are being silly.

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-04 09:33:36

At 3/4/05 08:13 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: If you ask me newgrounds is starting to discust me...

~X~

If you ask me, NG has always disgusted me, for tons of reasons.

And before anyone humbly asks why I came back, its because a lot of people STILL flock here despite all that. :S

Response to Late Night Lounge 2005-03-04 10:49:25

Everything disgusts everyone all the time.
Real life seneario of something worth being disgusted over:

Customer at brunch resturant: "You guys have the best biscuts."
Server: "Yea we do have pretty good ones, but I personally love the ones they make at Popeyes."
Customer: "I don't eat at those 'chicken places'."
Server: *makes confused face*
Customer: "They have Black people cooking there."
Server: *in shock*
Customer: "You never know what THEY'RE doing."
Server: Wow that's really inappropreate my little sister is black*."
Customer: *Storms out angry that the server didn't agree with him and his racist remarks*

* The server is in the Big Sister's program and volunteers her time to spend with a young girl who lost her mother.

Yes in this day and age people are still as hateful and stupid as ever. I'd also like to ad this brunch place is set in a very very wealthy neighborhood and everyone there seems to have this asshole disease. Excuse the spelling errors I make them frequently!!! ALKJDFHASLKDALKDAS
XD