New Topic Respond to this Topic
ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 00:39:07 Reply

At 3/22/11 12:37 AM, FurryDemon wrote: The funny thing is normally if someone links an article but copy and pastes the article into a thread no body goes onto the article but you probably all clicked on the article because your all a bunch of fucking pedophiles.

Ok now that is just absurd.
Though i can't deny, I did expect pictures....ONLY TO YOU KNOW....BACK UP AN ARGUMENT...SHUT UP! I CAN'T HELP WHAT I LIKE

fap fap fap

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 00:50:10 Reply

At 3/22/11 12:44 AM, The777Demon wrote: You just give me the description of a high school reputation. branded for life means something entirely else. It won't get old because she is both on the news, and people are going to still be angry about the guys in jail. It won't get old anytime fast.

Not any time fast, true, but it will be forgiven or at the very least it will cool down. After a bit, some people will even start to fight for her, to let her have her peace etc. Most likely she will say/do things to try and ease it and it will work a bit...i don't have to get into detail, being branded for something like that isn't as bad as 20-30 years of isolation and physical + emotional pain. She just gets emotional pain (unless people beat her up..)

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
EverReady2Kill
EverReady2Kill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 01:21:55 Reply

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo. Lee. Ta.

But in reality you are an idiot if you can not tell the difference between a prepubescent girl and a fully developed woman.

CAREFREE WHEREVER I MAY BE

BBS Signature
Kwing
Kwing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 03:28:56 Reply

There is no such thing as consensual sex with an 11-year-old girl.

At this point I stopped taking the article seriously. Of course you don't trust an 11 year old to make healthy sexual decisions... Or health decisions in general for that matter, but that doesn't mean she didn't consent. They never asked this 11 year old girl anything, and if they did, they didn't put it in the article. I want to hear from her first.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.
Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 03:40:49 Reply

So what if she is the one at 11 who wants sex?

The men should have known better. Their own fault for giving into pedo temptation and they'll get what they deserve because of that.

Hopefully that girl will be recieving a lot of counselling for years to come.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 03:57:32 Reply

hahahaha omg that'd what would happen if a GIRL actually came to a NG meet up omg~

Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
LordZeebmork
LordZeebmork
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 03:59:59 Reply

I came here to post that Takimag article, but TheDunwichHorror beat me to it. Here it is again, since I doubt any of you would bother to go back to the first page and find it.

Anyway, it's perfectly possible for people around that age to want to participate in sexual activities, and it's perfectly possible that they'll regret it later. (calling this one from experience here, although I'll admit that it was mostly because the guy turned into a total asshole) The punishments are a bit harsh, I'd say, but why not err on the side of caution here? Give the actual victims some legal recourse and let the kids who actually want it just make sure the story never breaks.

wolf piss

TheDunwichHorror
TheDunwichHorror
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 04:24:17 Reply

At 3/22/11 03:59 AM, LordZeebmork wrote: but TheDunwichHorror beat me to it.

oh hi you can call me sekhem

skhm is a locked account for now tho

we're a punchline to spengler's joke

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 04:25:51 Reply

At 3/22/11 03:59 AM, LordZeebmork wrote: I came here to post that Takimag article, but TheDunwichHorror beat me to it. Here it is again, since I doubt any of you would bother to go back to the first page and find it.

Cheers for reposting that, I didn't see it before and I'm glad that I have read it now. Very eye opening and confirms to me (besides the whole blame the white man thing blacks just love to do) that the men were indeed very in the wrong.

BBS Signature
nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 04:27:46 Reply

At 3/22/11 04:25 AM, Gagsy wrote: that the men were indeed very in the wrong.

gagsy is just so attracted to gang rape

Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
PuRpLe-KusH
PuRpLe-KusH
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 04:37:19 Reply

If anyone thinks that its okay to stick their weeny in a 11 year old girl who obviously hasn't developed good judgement yet deserves more than a ass raping in prison

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 04:39:34 Reply

At 3/22/11 04:27 AM, MisterWonderful wrote: gagsy is just so attracted to gang rape

Women and girls are not objects.

From the sounds of things it started with 3 men then they invited more and more over until it got to 28 men all subjecting the one girl to things she is too young to properly deal with. That's just barbaric.

BBS Signature
Jinzoa
Jinzoa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 04:51:33 Reply

Reading that article was made me want to punch the author of it for some reason.

Considering i can only go on what information is generally available, what shocks me the most is the lack of anything done to the girl/parents. Not talking punishment(if any is deserved or not i won't go into) but something like a psychological test/counseling for what seems to be a rather fucked up mentality for a girl that age.

Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 07:10:43 Reply

Typical day in X.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 07:20:39 Reply

By dressed as older I get a "she dressed like a hooker" feeling from that article. She had it coming, if she was willing she should go to jail aswell. Since it is illegal plus its barely even rape if she wanted it.

LightandDark
LightandDark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 07:37:10 Reply

At 3/22/11 07:20 AM, suprememessage wrote: By dressed as older I get a "she dressed like a hooker" feeling from that article. She had it coming, if
>feeling from that article. She had it coming,
>>that article. She had it coming,
>>>She had it coming,

No.

Just...no.

NOBODY has "rape" coming to them. They did not asked to be raped. The vast majority of rapists do not give a shit about how attractive their target is.

As you can tell by the snow, I'm Canadian. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Barracks

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 07:44:29 Reply

At 3/22/11 07:37 AM, LightandDark wrote:
At 3/22/11 07:20 AM, suprememessage wrote: By dressed as older I get a "she dressed like a hooker" feeling from that article. She had it coming, if
>feeling from that article. She had it coming,
>>that article. She had it coming,
>>>She had it coming,
No.

Just...no.

NOBODY has "rape" coming to them. They did not asked to be raped. The vast majority of rapists do not give a shit about how attractive their target is.

Yes I realise that but if you read the post it says she was WILLING.
as in it wasnt rape. It was voulanteral, read the OP's post again

Leeloo-Minai
Leeloo-Minai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 09:17:26 Reply

At 3/21/11 11:05 PM, JMCJoe wrote: How the fuck do you mistake an 11 year old for someone 18+?

From the article:

"It doesn't seem to occur to Ghetto Mom that the same could be said about herself and her accused-rapist son, as well as all the parents of the two dozen or so other perps. But tribal instincts have a way of blotting out obvious facts that might be harmful to the tribe."

That about sums it up, no?

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 09:19:44 Reply

When I saw this, I thought "She probably liked it!" jokingly.

After reading parts of it...what?

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Leeloo-Minai
Leeloo-Minai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 09:21:49 Reply

At 3/22/11 09:19 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: When I saw this, I thought "She probably liked it!" jokingly.

After reading parts of it...what?

I hope they get nailed for kidnapping, too.

Or lynched.

KiDX05
KiDX05
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Voice Actor
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 09:41:33 Reply

Sure i'd feel a tiny bit for them if she was 16/17 but she's fucking 11 there's no i din't know she wasn't legal these guy's get what they deserve for being rapist they knew she wasn't of age they didn't care until they got caught, now they want sympathy.

BBS Signature
Spirosgod
Spirosgod
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Musician
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 10:34:26 Reply

This article made me rage hard. Fuck you society.

Best part:

Are boys and men being taught that women are to be respected and protected and that a female's body is sacred, a child's body especially so? Well, you won't find that message on any recently produced music videos. We live in a hyper-sexualized culture where the prevailing message is: Sex is like fast food, gorge on it thoughtlessly and damn the consequences.

Oh god this is so stupid.

homor
homor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 12:37:34 Reply

At 3/22/11 12:15 AM, ifureadthisdie wrote: No. It's just sex with someone who you're not legally suppose to fuck numbnuts. It was regular willing good ol sex.

If you actually believe that, you're an idiot.

Let me make something clear here, buddy: This was child rape, clear cut, plain and simple.

This situation might be a bit more of a gray area if the girl was sixteen, but she wasn't, she was a child. And don't give that "BUT THEY THOUGHT SHE WAS OLDER!!!" or "SHE HAD THE MENTAL DEVELOPMENT OF A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD!!!" bullshit because we both know that's a bunch of crap.

Once again, she didn't get raped, she asked for it, she wanted it, she enjoyed it.

Says you, someone who doesn't know shit about how a child's mind works, someone who wasn't there, someone who has never talked to this girl in-person.

Not gang rape, just sex which she enjoyed meaning SHE CAN'T GET ANY PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS FROM IT YOU DUMBASS.

HAHAHA, WHAT?

alright little buckeroo, let me fill you in on something here:
Even if it was "Just sex" like you're claiming, she not only CAN get psychological damage from having sex so young, she almost certainly HAS.

If you really think she doesn't have any psychological problems, you're probably a retard.

No, it's fucking perfectly normal,

Yep, you're defiantly a retard.

Having sex with twenty people at the age of eleven isn't "perfectly normal" at any level.

you desire sex because you're suppose to,

Except when you're eleven, your mind isn't developed enough to handle things like sex. You shouldn't be "desiring" sex at that age. If you are, there is something seriously wrong.

it's washed down by MORALS but we're still human,

Yeah bro! Those lame ass morals! Why can't i kill people and rape strangers in the ass? USA! USA! USA!

Good fuck you're an idiot.

and 11 is when puberty strikes making you want to have sex, lots of it.

Puberty at eleven is extremely rare, and most people going through puberty aren't mentally ready for sex.

That's the thing, just because someone goes through puberty doesn't mean they're ready to have sex. And if you think otherwise, you really need to read a fucking book.

Stranger things have happened, you're just making assumptions, blindly pointing fingers because for some ungodly reason the idea that an 11 year old wanted it is too much for your morally washed head.

Hahaha, am i getting trolled by a Juggalo here?

"YO MAN, HOW YOU KNOW SHE DIDN'T WANT IT? PSYCHOLOGY IS MAGIC! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!! IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!"

You simply cannot accept it,

Because it's retarded, and you're a retarded shit eating mongoloid for actually believing something so stupid.

The bitch enjoyed it, deal with it.

WOW YOU'RE SO TOUGH BRO!!!

God, you're a little shithead.

Then so does the 11 year old. She's the one who tricked them, she deserves it more than the rest actually.

You're a fucking retard, seriously. I'm genuinely astonished by how fucking retarded one person can be.

"NO NO NO SHE TRICKED THEM!!! SHE DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED! THOSE POOOOOR POOOOR INNOCENT BOYS WHO GANG RAPED AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD DON'T DESERVE TO BE HURT BY THE MEAN OL' PRISON SYSTEM!"

If you honestly believe them when they say they thought she was older, I've got a bridge in New York to sell you.

Because you've seen what she looks like? As i said before, Girls mature faster than guys,

Girls don't look like they're twenty years old at eleven.

The killing part is true, but once again, she was not RAPED!

Yes she was, you moron.

Raping an 11 year old is the same as raping a 30 year old women.

That's true.

Having sex with a 30 year old, meaning she wanted it and probably enjoys it, also goes for the 11 year old.

Oh lord, this logic is hilarious.

"SEE, IF YOU GOT RAPED WHEN YOU WERE THIRTY, IT HURTS JSUT AS BAD AS IF YOU WERE ELEVEN! THEROFORE, IF YOU HAVE CONSENSUAL SEX AT THIRTY, IT'S THE SAME AS HAVING SEX AT ELEVEN!!!!"

God, you're a fucking retarded.

Morals
Morals
Morals.

Awww that's so cute, you sound like one of those twelve year old kids on the internet who always bitches and moans about how "MORALS ARE STUPID! I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHATEVER I WANT!"

That has little to nothing to do with this. Having sex/marrying girls at that age didn't contribute to "awful living conditions"

No, it was a result of it, you idiot.

The reason people married so young back then is because they only had so short to live, it doesn't mean that people weren't psychologically damaged from it.

It's like trying to say people weren't psychologically damaged by Crusades and Witch burnings.

No one is in charge of someone else's life or virtue. Only the one who owns it right? If you kill yourself, it's your life, it's your right?

Nope, sorry bro.

If you're trying to kill yourself, the people around you (Friends and Family) have an obligation to help you in any way they possibly can, because you're probably doing it because you have a mental illness or genuinely need help.

That's this girl, there's something seriously wrong with her, and she needs help.

But if somebody says "I want to kill myself" and i kill them, it's completely my fault, because they weren't in full control of what they were doing, they were in psychological need of help, and i took advantage of them in their time of need because i just wanted someone to kill.

Are you getting it now, son? Am i getting through your thick, thick idiot skull and into your thin, tiny little brain?

And if you ask a bunch of dudes to fuck you because you have an ungodly wet pussy, then it's your right isn't it.

Did you seriously just say an eleven year old has an "ungodly wet pussy"?

Suddenly, the reason why you're defending a giant group of pedophile rapists is becoming more and more clear.

If anything, THEY got the raw end, had they known she was 11, they probably wouldn't have wanted to have sex with her.

That's complete bullshit and you know it.

Once again, eleven year olds don't look like twenty year old, no matter how fast they're aging.

Holy shit, your idiocy is just so astounding, how do you even breath when you're so stupid?

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
Skwurll
Skwurll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 12:43:58 Reply

As much as you guys want to argue over this, I think we can all agree that the world is a fucked up place.

Anyone else in favor of locking them all up for life? (Not just the people accused of rape, but the little girl too.)

The redesign happened, now my signature doesn't match anymore.

BBS Signature
Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 13:01:13 Reply

she wanted it = it's not a rape.

Anyone has video of that?
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 13:08:37 Reply

At 3/22/11 01:01 PM, Makakaov wrote: she wanted it = it's not a rape.

She doesn't actually want it though. She might have been ok with hanging out with one of the man but then she was told (not asked) to pleasure him and two friends, she did then they invited more and more round without her permission or asking.

Besides I think a lot of you forget the main thing;

She was 11 years old, and most of the men were adults.

If you want to forget the rape part then just focus on the pedophilia part, which is worthy itself of a lengthy prison sentence.

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 13:09:26 Reply

all I can say is

what a bunch of dumb fucks.

Death cures a fool

BBS Signature
Darwin7
Darwin7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 13:18:14 Reply

At 3/21/11 10:31 PM, Senmetsu wrote: These men will now spent 25-30 years in prison. She has a few days of soreness from the gangsex and they get raped in the ass til 2040.

Are you seriously defending these dickheads that gang raped a little girl???

I'm Darwin7 you can keep the change

BBS Signature
Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 13:20:29 Reply

At 3/22/11 01:08 PM, Gagsy wrote:

She doesn't actually want it though. She might have been ok with hanging out with one of the man but then she was told (not asked) to pleasure him and two friends, she did then they invited more and more round without her permission or asking.

Besides I think a lot of you forget the main thing;

She was 11 years old, and most of the men were adults.

If you want to forget the rape part then just focus on the pedophilia part, which is worthy itself of a lengthy prison sentence.

There's an interesting point of view i have for you:

Rape and pedophilia can be labeled as kinks. They just aren't accepted by the majority, the society, and as we know in the past times killing other people was okay, since people had no rights. That might make some of people think, that majority can be sometimes wrong, and can't be fully trusted.

Remember, that pedophiles and rapists do what they do because they feel a need to do it. And it came from the nature. The same nature that spwaned us.

Of course, the nature is not fair, but morality isn't fair too when looking from nature's point of view.
With the point of view modeled by the society with it's morals and rules, we forget about some kind of tolerance, or at least understanding.

Of course, you might say that convincing an 11 year old girl to sex is something not okay, but is acting like a slut and provoking okay?

She dressed and acted like older girl, she obviously wanted to show people how mature she is or impress them. Prolly she flirted - what did she expect? I believe she knew how this can end, and it ended like she wanted it to end. For me she's just a slut walking on the thick disputable line of the moral and natural behaviour.

SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to 11 year old Gang-Raped?! 2011-03-22 13:23:20 Reply

It is rape, shes 11. An 11 year old cant consent even if she did "want it", which is doubtful.