Be a Supporter!

Feels good to be out of Basic

  • 258 Views
  • 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
AnonymousAlchemist
AnonymousAlchemist
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Movie Buff
Feels good to be out of Basic Mar. 18th, 2011 @ 02:38 PM Reply

So I've been out of Air Force Basic since January 28th, and been in tech school since. Feels good man. I guess I'm sorta back.

Any questions?

Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Feels good to be out of Basic Mar. 18th, 2011 @ 02:49 PM Reply

LOL chairforce basic.

The easiest of the branches.

Alchemist94
Alchemist94
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Feels good to be out of Basic Mar. 18th, 2011 @ 02:51 PM Reply

At 3/18/11 02:38 PM, AnonymousAlchemist wrote: So I've been out of Air Force Basic since January 28th, and been in tech school since. Feels good man. I guess I'm sorta back.

Any questions?

Welcome back, friend with a similar name to myself.

AnonymousAlchemist
AnonymousAlchemist
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to Feels good to be out of Basic Mar. 18th, 2011 @ 02:56 PM Reply

At 3/18/11 02:49 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: LOL chairforce basic.

The easiest of the branches.

That is so 90's. Now we're Warrior Airmen.... At least that's the attitude. So much has changed in Basic in the last couple of years. Like now, we're trained harder than Army, but less than Marines. And then we don't use that training. Unless you're a Pararescue. Those guys are tougher than regular Marines.

Danavers
Danavers
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Feels good to be out of Basic Mar. 18th, 2011 @ 03:03 PM Reply

At 3/18/11 02:56 PM, AnonymousAlchemist wrote:
At 3/18/11 02:49 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: LOL chairforce basic.

The easiest of the branches.
Like now, we're trained harder than Army, but less than Marines. And then we don't use that training. Unless you're a Pararescue. Those guys are tougher than regular Marines.

Have you also been trained by the Army and Marines?


BBS Signature
AnonymousAlchemist
AnonymousAlchemist
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to Feels good to be out of Basic Mar. 18th, 2011 @ 03:06 PM Reply

At 3/18/11 03:03 PM, Danavers wrote:
Have you also been trained by the Army and Marines?

I have friends in both branches (weird how I don't know someone in the Navy). We talked about our experiences in Basic last week. The Army friend admitted his wasn't as hard as mine. That was a surprise. Marine said not as tough as his. No surprise.

Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Feels good to be out of Basic Mar. 18th, 2011 @ 03:50 PM Reply

What does it feel like to take a man's life?


My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Feels good to be out of Basic Mar. 18th, 2011 @ 03:52 PM Reply

At 3/18/11 03:06 PM, AnonymousAlchemist wrote:
At 3/18/11 03:03 PM, Danavers wrote:
Have you also been trained by the Army and Marines?
I have friends in both branches (weird how I don't know someone in the Navy). We talked about our experiences in Basic last week. The Army friend admitted his wasn't as hard as mine. That was a surprise. Marine said not as tough as his. No surprise.

Your friend must be a goddamn pog. Be right back, running 5 miles for PT and singing the whole way while you chairforce kids ride by on your bicycles chiming your bells at us.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Feels good to be out of Basic Mar. 18th, 2011 @ 03:59 PM Reply

At 3/18/11 02:56 PM, AnonymousAlchemist wrote: Like now, we're trained harder than Army, but less than Marines.

Really...

Feels good to be out of Basic