Be a Supporter!

um..Spongebob? What the fuck?

  • 3,437 Views
  • 45 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Tino55
Tino55
  • Member since: May. 1, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 15:26:21 Reply

Why haven't they stopped making new episodes. In one episode, WhoBob WhatPants, Spongebob asked a passing bystander something along the lines "Whats wrong with me?". then it showed a disgusting image of spongebob that looked very realistic. What the fuck? What writer spends their time drawing pictures like that for a kids (or more like retarded kids) show?

Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 15:27:51 Reply

So you're 13?

LampFace
LampFace
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 15:29:12 Reply

So you say it's retarded people, after admitting that you watch it?


.

lolomfgisuck
lolomfgisuck
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 15:32:55 Reply

At 3/15/11 03:27 PM, Makakaov wrote: So you're 13?

What, you can't watch SpongeBob past a certain age?
Seems like an odd rule to try to enforce on a site largely dedicated to animation...


John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature
Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 15:35:35 Reply

At 3/15/11 03:32 PM, lolomfgisuck wrote:
At 3/15/11 03:27 PM, Makakaov wrote: So you're 13?
What, you can't watch SpongeBob past a certain age?
Seems like an odd rule to try to enforce on a site largely dedicated to animation...

Why does this have to do something with spongebob?

dx5231
dx5231
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 15:40:08 Reply

At 3/15/11 03:32 PM, lolomfgisuck wrote: What, you can't watch SpongeBob past a certain age?
Seems like an odd rule to try to enforce on a site largely dedicated to animation...

Childish animations are a lot different from regular animations for an older audience, you know.


BBS Signature
bernie-buddy
bernie-buddy
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 15:55:06 Reply

At 3/15/11 03:26 PM, Tino55 wrote: What writer spends their time drawing pictures like that

None, the background artists do that.


BBS Signature
ForgetFreeman
ForgetFreeman
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 15:58:11 Reply

You should have seen the new episode, Squidward's Suicide. That shit was fucking eerie as Hell itself.

Pic included.

um..Spongebob? What the fuck?

Happy-Potato
Happy-Potato
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Art Lover
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 16:11:27 Reply

At 3/15/11 03:26 PM, Tino55 wrote: Why haven't they stopped making new episodes. In one episode, WhoBob WhatPants, Spongebob asked a passing bystander something along the lines "Whats wrong with me?". then it showed a disgusting image of spongebob that looked very realistic. What the fuck? What writer spends their time drawing pictures like that for a kids (or more like retarded kids) show?

did"int yoknow spongebobs gay?
He love patrick and always dresses as a woman

Spikrodd
Spikrodd
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 16:14:40 Reply

Oh man, I'd love to have heard his disposition on Courage the Cowardly Dog and Ren and Stimpy.

Dapper
Dapper
  • Member since: May. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 16:17:00 Reply

You're missing the point. That's the beauty of Spongebob and how it's not so kid friendly with its gay jokes, scary close up drawings like you mentioned and overall creepiness in terms of characters and plots. But why the fuck do you care? Don't tell me you were offended by that.


YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

BBS Signature
lolomfgisuck
lolomfgisuck
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 16:26:10 Reply

At 3/15/11 03:40 PM, dx5231 wrote: Childish animations are a lot different from regular animations for an older audience, you know.

Animation isn't animation once I reach a certain age?? How does that work? Does the SpongeBob cartoon change it's physical characteristics just because I grew older? HOLY SHIT... WARLOCK MAGIC!!!!

Just because Spongebob isn't full of sex and violence doesn't mean that it's any less entertaining. Only children would weight the value of a product by how 'offensive' it is. Maybe it's time you grow up and start watching Spongebob like the rest of us.


John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature
gr8job
gr8job
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 16:41:07 Reply

you don't make that much sense


The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 16:45:47 Reply

This thread = Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

um..Spongebob? What the fuck?


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
SneakyGameBoy
SneakyGameBoy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Gamer
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 16:47:10 Reply

I find the picture creative and hilarious.

um..Spongebob? What the fuck?


XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature
the-muffinman
the-muffinman
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 16:52:13 Reply

I love (the old episodes) of spongebob and I'm 16


BBS Signature
RubberTrucky
RubberTrucky
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 17:02:09 Reply

Meh, it's nothing new.

um..Spongebob? What the fuck?


RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!
Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.
Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

BBS Signature
zooos
zooos
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 17:23:13 Reply

I enjoyed the "Whobob Whatpants" as if he was disguising the fact that he watches it by not knowing the name. But seriously out of all the things you can be pissed at, that's whats pissing you off? What about the fact he's a sponge and his house is a pineapple, yet his house is at least 5x bigger then him. Or the fact they have a swimming lagoon underwater? Or they can start fires underwater.

I like spongebob whopants.

BBS Signature
zooos
zooos
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 17:26:46 Reply

At 3/15/11 03:40 PM, dx5231 wrote: Childish animations are a lot different from regular animations for an older audience, you know.

I would say animations that revolve around penis, are more childish then Spongebob. So if penis animations are for the older audiences, I'll stick to my childish ones.


BBS Signature
PikaRobo
PikaRobo
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 17:28:14 Reply

Because it's funny!


BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 18:44:25 Reply

In case you do not know, the movie was originally intended to be the series finale (released in 2004), but the problem was that creator Stephen Hillenburg was pressured into making more episodes because it was Nickelodeon's highest rated series. Everything past Season 3 was not intended, so there's unfortunately a reason why the episodes then would be of lower quality. I personally think they are, though I don't really watch Spongebob anymore.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

zooos
zooos
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 18:58:46 Reply

At 3/15/11 06:44 PM, Ericho wrote: In case you do not know, the movie was originally intended to be the series finale (released in 2004), but the problem was that creator Stephen Hillenburg was pressured into making more episodes because it was Nickelodeon's highest rated series. Everything past Season 3 was not intended, so there's unfortunately a reason why the episodes then would be of lower quality. I personally think they are, though I don't really watch Spongebob anymore.

Well I can believe that, and anything that runs to long eventually loses it's "special touch". Look at The Simpsons, Family Guy etc.

I'm still waiting to see if anyone is going to try and justify cock jokes being more mature then Spongebob.


BBS Signature
Smorsh
Smorsh
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 19:17:40 Reply

At 3/15/11 06:46 PM, reaper-plus wrote:
At 3/15/11 03:29 PM, LampFace wrote: So you say it's retarded people, after admitting that you watch it?
i sense a paradox

Not really, he can just be retarded.


Real artists draw their own user picture and signature. I am not a real artist.
Free sexay prons!
Sig credit to Ninjar.

BBS Signature
DP
DP
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 19:19:49 Reply

Sometimes I wish I still watched cartoons and times like this I don't.

Why don't you just watch something else?


IRC : 36in

BBS Signature
Henchman1028
Henchman1028
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 19:20:16 Reply

At 3/15/11 04:47 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: I find the picture creative and hilarious.

My eyes!!!! It burns!!!!!!!!!!!

cast
cast
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 19:22:52 Reply


c̴a̶s̴t̷

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 19:27:01 Reply

This thread is the most incoherent and rambling shit I have ever seen.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
ForgetFreeman
ForgetFreeman
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 19:27:52 Reply

At 3/15/11 07:22 PM, cast wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/39 7338

Goddamnit, Cast. You made me get a massive hard on.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 19:30:19 Reply

At 3/15/11 03:58 PM, ForgetFreeman wrote: You should have seen the new episode, Squidward's Suicide. That shit was fucking eerie as Hell itself.
Pic included.

That was my favorite episode!

Too bad they banned it after it's first three airings...


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
darklink4567
darklink4567
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to um..Spongebob? What the fuck? 2011-03-15 19:53:39 Reply

So? This is 't the first time they did something like this.

um..Spongebob? What the fuck?