New Topic Respond to this Topic
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Movie Buff
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 16th, 2011 @ 07:24 PM Reply

At 3/16/11 07:22 PM, zooos wrote: Who knows maybe Tosh.0 will do a Web Redemption for the bully, in which they bring him and Casey onto the show and allow Casey to again slam him to the concrete.

Oooooooh, I'm hoping for an interview. Remember the Bus Incident last year and all the interviews it spawned?

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 16th, 2011 @ 07:33 PM Reply

It says the video was removed because of violations. I don't understand, I saw the video on another website and I did not find it to be particularly graphic or anything like that. Was this part of a staged copyrighted show or something? Anyway, what struck me as odd was how the fat kid wasn't the bully. I guess I just sort of always envision the bigger looking kid as being the more aggressive. The bully learned a lesson.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 16th, 2011 @ 07:38 PM Reply

Apparently Fox News showed the video yesterday. If it's ok to broadcast then YT needs to quit being pussys and let people post it.

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 16th, 2011 @ 07:51 PM Reply

those who pick up the sword, shall die by the sword or one fucking huge kid

BBS Signature
zooos
zooos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 16th, 2011 @ 09:19 PM Reply

At 3/16/11 07:38 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: Apparently Fox News showed the video yesterday. If it's ok to broadcast then YT needs to quit being pussys and let people post it.

It probably has something to do with how accessible and known youtube is. They don't want to say one type of fight is ok but the rest aren't. I mean think of how many kids out their have ganged up and beaten the shit out of some kid or something of that nature and uploaded it to youtube.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 16th, 2011 @ 09:21 PM Reply

The video has been removed by violating terms of service? Has this video been seen on any other website? Shitty ass fucking Youtube obviously hates fun.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 16th, 2011 @ 11:20 PM Reply

At 3/16/11 11:12 PM, Travis wrote:
People keep posting the video and it's a working version (Not on youtube), but the version above is by far the best. Just look at it.

Guile's theme is the best.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 16th, 2011 @ 11:58 PM Reply

I sure wish I could see this. Violated Youtube's rules, apparently.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
GodOfVideoGames
GodOfVideoGames
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Game Developer
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 17th, 2011 @ 12:01 AM Reply

At 3/16/11 11:58 PM, Ryanson wrote: I sure wish I could see this. Violated Youtube's rules, apparently.

Wish Granted

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 17th, 2011 @ 12:03 AM Reply

At 3/17/11 12:01 AM, GodOfVideoGames wrote:
At 3/16/11 11:58 PM, Ryanson wrote: I sure wish I could see this. Violated Youtube's rules, apparently.
Wish Granted

"Oh shit" were my exact words. Kudos to the big guy.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
Wootlol
Wootlol
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 18th, 2011 @ 10:47 AM Reply

I watched that video bout 40mins and lolled everytime he smashed the litle fucker!

Also just in case http://www.zangiefkid.com/

SWEET JUSTICE!

Alchemist94
Alchemist94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 18th, 2011 @ 10:49 AM Reply

Shame the bully didn't end up dead or with brain damage or something. Oh well, life goes on.

chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 18th, 2011 @ 10:55 AM Reply

At 3/15/11 04:16 AM, CatCatCatCatLION wrote: I like how people are talking about this like the fat kid is some purveyor of justice or something.

Well, it's nice to see somebody stand up for theirself and win when they're being picked on.

I wonder how people would react if he killed that kid.

If that happened, I wouldn't think any different of the kid getting bullied since I don't think that was his intention. However, I would feel sorry for the bully because it would mean he lost his life over making the stupid decision to bully somebody much bigger and stronger than him.

Fat kid was much heavier and taller than the bully,

Which makes the bully look even more stupid. It's dumb to bully somebody in the first place but it's even dumber to bully somebody that can kick your ass. The bully was just asking to be hurt whether he realized it or not.

I'm sure he could've fucked him up without having to almost crack his skull open.

I'm sure he could have too. I'm also sure he wasn't thinking "What's the best way I can make this kid leave me alone without putting him through much physical pain?" In fact, I would bet the bigger kid wasn't thinking at all, but was rather overcome by anger and adrenaline. When somebody comes up and starts punching you, you're probably not going to stand there contemplating what to do, you're going to react before you can think logically about the situation.

Also, all the impact of the slam appears to go to the kids hip, it didn't look like his head even touched the concrete.

BBS Signature
TransformersMarvel
TransformersMarvel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 21st, 2011 @ 03:02 PM Reply

It's being shown on PIX on Inside Edition Along with a interview with the guy being bullied.

Just your average beginner artist
My Youtube Account
My DeviantArt Account

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 21st, 2011 @ 03:05 PM Reply

At 3/14/11 06:11 PM, Gasthecar wrote: Sad thing is the skinny kid is probably still gonna act like an asshole.

Not with a smashed ass he won't.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature