BBS Signature
LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 01:00 AM Reply

Shoulda stomped on the kid a few times for good measure. He went Kevin Nash on his ass!

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
Mortician97
Mortician97
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 01:09 AM Reply

I am also a big kid who used to be bullied mercilessly.
I must say,
Son, I am NOT Dissapoint.

Get Drunk!
Click the sig for party metal ;)My Youtube. Gameplays and More.

BBS Signature
Mortician97
Mortician97
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 01:12 AM Reply

Also, LOL at the girl at the end saying "I think you need to back off.."

Really?? You think?? I would have never thought to back off someone who pile drove the shit out of my buddy. Never once occured to me

Derp

Get Drunk!

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 02:04 AM Reply

At 3/14/11 06:29 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 3/14/11 06:27 PM, Scarface wrote: Holy shit. I should probably feel guilty for laughing when that kid was spiked onto his head, but I don't.
Kid walks like Gollum now lol.

Dude, I geeked like a mu'fucka when I read that.

My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
ICY-HURR
ICY-HURR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 02:10 AM Reply

At 3/14/11 11:59 PM, Balazeal wrote: While I don't condone violence of any sort, the bully was what coming to him. Under the circumstances, I certainly wouldn't say it was wrong of the kid to defend himself. The extent to which he fought back though, was far beyond what was necessary. He could have easily snapped the bully's neck.

Are you serious...

Your softer than a pillow filled with cookie dough, feathers, marshmellows and gay dreams...

Come on man..

kid beats the shit out of bully.

Check me out!
"Of course lifes a bitch, because if it was a slut, it would be too easy"

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 03:50 AM Reply

At 3/15/11 02:10 AM, ICY-HURR wrote:
Are you serious...

Your softer than a pillow filled with cookie dough, feathers, marshmellows and gay dreams...

Come on man..

Really now? Ever heard of hard gay?

My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
zooos
zooos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 03:59 AM Reply

Myself being a victim of bullying for many years, I give this kid not only my respect but my props. Even more respect for not immediately attacking him after getting punched. To those who don't condone violence, the problem with that is is that assholes like that kid do. It's just like people who say they don't approve of guns, the problem is criminals do.

I don't think that was harsh, I mean if your willing to do something that can easily emotionally scar a person for life, then maybe you should also bear something that will be carried with you throughout life. As a matter of fact I think that was quite mild considering the kid could of kept striking him as he was on the ground.

I wish he would of thrown that kid into the two girls who thought the ordeal was funny and then I wish he would of turned around and did the same to the kid in the white shirt. Who the fuck did that kid think he was. Also props to the girl at the end who told the kid to back off, if I were her I would of let him go though in hopes of him getting the same treatment.

My only fear is that they are going to gang up on the kid after this, in which I hope he pulls a Mike Vallely and tears them all to shreds.

The saddest part is is this shit happens all around the world and I'd be willing to say that 75% of kids don't stick up for themselves. I know I wish I was back in school with the mindset I have now, I would of stuck up for a lot more kids back then.

BBS Signature
zooos
zooos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 04:33 AM Reply

At 3/15/11 04:16 AM, CatCatCatCatLION wrote: I like how people are talking about this like the fat kid is some purveyor of justice or something. I wonder how people would react if he killed that kid.

Fat kid was much heavier and taller than the bully, I'm sure he could've fucked him up without having to almost crack his skull open.

As I'm sure the bully could of just left the kid alone. Like someone said its not a stretch that the bullying was going on for a while, maybe he was sick of it and wanted to put an end to it. I wonder what would of happened if the kid kept getting bullied and eventually killed himself because he couldn't take it anymore.

BBS Signature
AgroNurse
AgroNurse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 10:51 AM Reply

At 3/15/11 04:16 AM, CatCatCatCatLION wrote: I like how people are talking about this like the fat kid is some purveyor of justice or something. I wonder how people would react if he killed that kid.

Fat kid was much heavier and taller than the bully, I'm sure he could've fucked him up without having to almost crack his skull open.

Apparently he has some sort of disorder, and has been bothered for years about it. That little skinny shit should have known his place, it was his choice to pick on someone much taller and heavier than him.... I don't know how he didn't see it coming.

BBS Signature
kmau
kmau
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 11:04 AM Reply

At 3/15/11 04:16 AM, CatCatCatCatLION wrote:

I wonder how people would react if he killed that kid.

He would have killed the walking fetus for great justice and stuff.

BBS Signature
Mortician97
Mortician97
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 01:20 PM Reply

I wonder,, Have you ever heard of Pheobe Prince? The young irish immigrant girl who killed herself because of bullies? The cops picked it up, and it was the bullies fault. The bullies caused what happened. They were the only direct link between the normal, happy-go-lucky kid, and the violence(towards self).

I say that the kid who was doing the bullying got nothing more than what he deserved.

Im 17 fucking years old. and from the ages of 6-10 I was bullied mercilessly. I still wish I would have fought back, because it hurts to this day to see people get emotionally abused for no other reason than someone has a fucking napolean complex.

I say, If it would have snapped the kids neck, or cracked his skull, The little fuck got exactly what he had coming, and maybe will know better for next time. If there is a next time.

The world is a better place with less bullies.

Get Drunk!

BBS Signature
verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 01:48 PM Reply

At 3/14/11 07:54 PM, 111122223138 wrote:
You god damned mother fucking dick blowing low down piece of shit.

Hey faggot. I didn't do anything. I'm just telling everyone that the video got taken down. Go to hell and blow up on Stalin's dick.

Sometimes I love 4chan's actions toward certain events. Most of the time they actually do the right thing. Fat kid is the man.

PuRpLe-KusH
PuRpLe-KusH
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 01:59 PM Reply

Upon my 2nd review of the vid, i just noticed the smaller kid punches bigger kid even AFTER he says He wasn't talking shit. Thats a no-no. You punch the kid that says, "Yeah I was talking shit, and your moms a fat whore" Only then do you deck him in the mouth EVEN if he is twice your size in height and body weight. And come on you better K.O. that fucker if you got a clean shot like he did. After he hit him the first time, he should have left him alone, bout noo he wanted to futher provoke him. This is where this noob failed and suffered the consequences. Hope he learned his lesson.

BBS Signature
TiredPaperBoy
TiredPaperBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 02:01 PM Reply

I love this so much i wonna make sweet love to it and raise a family of little moments and stay with them for the rest of my life.

Seriously, the crunch that the kid makes when he hits the concrete is just beautiful... music to my ears.

I had a similar injury (Knee against concrete) wasn't broken, couldn't walk on it and hurt like fuck for about 45mins, had a limp for the day, doctors says that if you hit your knee hard enough and damage the cartilage underneath the knee cap and cause it to swell, you wont be able to walk till the swelling goes

So unfortunatly that injury wont stick, to remind him not to be a cunt, however, the memory will be there forever.

*No longer PaperBoy, due to a technicality involving a 'missing' energy drink, I am now TiredBoy...
General Forum
The Funniest BBS Typo

BBS Signature
Tribal
Tribal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Programmer
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 02:11 PM Reply

Video blocked in my country. Baw.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 02:21 PM Reply

At 3/15/11 03:50 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote: Really now? Ever heard of hard gay?

I guess the motto of a hard gay would be "I bang dudes, and I bang skulls"

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 02:28 PM Reply

That would have been fine with me. The prick had it coming.

I didn't think the fat kid's response was excessive. He gave the little wanker more than enough chances to stop attacking him. The guy even took a punch to the head without hitting back.

People don't seem to understand the concept of cumulative stress. This probably wasn't the first time he's been picked on by that guy (and others), it just happens to be the first time there was a camera there. If you keep chipping away at someone for long enough, eventually they're going to snap.

smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 03:06 PM Reply

At 3/14/11 06:29 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 3/14/11 06:27 PM, Scarface wrote: Holy shit. I should probably feel guilty for laughing when that kid was spiked onto his head, but I don't.
Kid walks like Gollum now lol.

lol wut?

Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
bossler13
bossler13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 03:23 PM Reply

that's why bullies pick on people smaller than them. less chance of getting your shit rocked

LampFace
LampFace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 03:42 PM Reply

It wouldn't let me see it, said it violated the terms of use.

GodOfVideoGames
GodOfVideoGames
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Game Developer
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 09:29 PM Reply

At 3/15/11 03:42 PM, LampFace wrote: It wouldn't let me see it, said it violated the terms of use.

Wish Granted.

Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 09:56 PM Reply

Boy, can't I relate to this? I was the fat kid that got picked on, though mine was mostly verbal. They didn't like it when I turned around and started fighting. The closest to this, though, was bashing a kid's head against the wall. Shit calmed down when I got to high-school, so I guess that finally learned their lesson.

So, yeah, fat kid, you earned my respect.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
GeneralPlanet
GeneralPlanet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 10:40 PM Reply

The little shit probably had it coming.

Add me on Last.fm | Add me on Steam | If you took something I've said seriously, I apologize.

BBS Signature
Imaku
Imaku
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Programmer
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 10:48 PM Reply

At 3/15/11 02:01 PM, TiredPaperBoy wrote: I had a similar injury (Knee against concrete) wasn't broken, couldn't walk on it and hurt like fuck for about 45mins, had a limp for the day, doctors says that if you hit your knee hard enough and damage the cartilage underneath the knee cap and cause it to swell, you wont be able to walk till the swelling goes

This is true, I did something like that or similar to it, it swelled like a motherfucker and I couldnt walk without a knee brace and crutches for months. Bending my knee was terribly painful.

UCanCallMeJesus
UCanCallMeJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 11:26 PM Reply

I don't think you have ever been in a fight bro. I have fought people that have wanted to fight me and I have fought my older brother quite a bit. You won't stand a chance in a fight if you hold back. Everyone seems to think that being fat gives you some huge advantage when it doesn't really. Nerves are above fat so you still feel every hit. The fat also causes stress on your organs that make them weaker. Being fat also goes hand in hand with higher blood pressure which means you will bleed more if you break skin. If you watch the video again and pay attention the skinny kid went charging at him head first the fat kid could have been injured if he didn't counter the blow. How he countered the blow was by lifting the kid up and throwing him down to the ground. I doubt he had thought far enough ahead to actually figure out how he is throwing the kid to the ground. It also seemed like he didn't have enough muscle to really be picking him up in the first place since it looks like it all came from his back. He wouldn't have been able to change the trajectory even if he wanted to. When your in a fight you cant really think far ahead you are pumped with testosterone and adrenaline to the point that you don't even feel the pain from the punches. To sum it up you cant make rational decision in a fight; the skull crushing was inevitable because of the retarded move made by the skinny kid.

BBS Signature
MexicanGun
MexicanGun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 11:28 PM Reply

There's no accurate words to describe how beautiful was that. That skinny fuck never saw that one coming.

wut

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Movie Buff
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 16th, 2011 @ 07:19 PM Reply

Good for Casey. Everything that can be said about this incident has been said well already.

I showed this video to my mother who works as a teacher's aid at a local highschool and she even she was thrilled to see Casey Heynes fight back like that. The beauty of it is that the bullies started it with naturally wrong intentions and Casey ended it without trying to incite further conflict.

The only thing I wonder is what Casey thinks of his new found fame...

BBS Signature
zooos
zooos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 16th, 2011 @ 07:22 PM Reply

Who knows maybe Tosh.0 will do a Web Redemption for the bully, in which they bring him and Casey onto the show and allow Casey to again slam him to the concrete.

BBS Signature
Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Movie Buff
Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. Mar. 16th, 2011 @ 07:24 PM Reply

At 3/16/11 07:22 PM, zooos wrote: Who knows maybe Tosh.0 will do a Web Redemption for the bully, in which they bring him and Casey onto the show and allow Casey to again slam him to the concrete.

Oooooooh, I'm hoping for an interview. Remember the Bus Incident last year and all the interviews it spawned?

BBS Signature