Be a Supporter!

Take this test and post results.

  • 4,186 Views
  • 165 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sanch
Sanch
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Artist
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 02:50:41 Reply

every description I've read in this thread is almost totally identical except in phrasing


you talk a good one but u dont do what your supposed to do

BBS Signature
General-Idiot
General-Idiot
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 02:53:35 Reply

Mine is:

Don't give in to trolls, and you'll be a fucking genius!


Meh.

BBS Signature
General-Idiot
General-Idiot
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 02:54:52 Reply

Nevermind about calling you a troll. I didn't look at the user.


Meh.

BBS Signature
rocky99213
rocky99213
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 02:56:35 Reply

i hate tests


IT'S GONNA RAIN!
I love getting medals. Total medal points: 31,470
I Never log off.

BBS Signature
Cericon
Cericon
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 03:01:46 Reply

I took it a few moment ago, and I must say it's pretty eerie how accurate it was.

7/10, would do it again.


BBS Signature
Monocrom
Monocrom
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 03:22:53 Reply

At 3/13/11 07:10 PM, AlphaCentauri wrote: Often concerned with right and wrong, and punctilious in expressing it, you are best represented by the Customs Agent or the IRS inspector. Initially seen by others as cold or uncaring, you are difficult for those more spontaneous members of society to understand. You are extremely stable, responsible and dependable. You manifest an amazing ability to concentrate on the issue at hand, and are difficult to distract from issues that are important. You manifest a great sense of loyalty to your employers and your government. You tend to show love through a display of committed works, believing that actions speak louder than words. You are also resistant to change and tend to believe that the old ways are best. If a behavior has been successful in the past, why would anyone want to change? You work best in a controlled environment.

Ironically, that's exactly what I got. Much of it is wrong. But a handful of things was spot-on.

Honestly, it's just some B.S. psychological thing that some jack-ass created because they had nothing better to do.

Jacco
Jacco
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 03:56:32 Reply

I don't get it :\

You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.


BBS Signature
VertigoMotel
VertigoMotel
  • Member since: May. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 04:06:03 Reply

This was actually really cool.

You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.


BBS Signature
unconsidered
unconsidered
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 04:32:46 Reply

Oh my god, it's exactly right.

Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent.

unconsidered
unconsidered
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 04:46:53 Reply

At 3/14/11 04:32 AM, unconsidered wrote:
Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent.

And on a side note, this is also probably why I don't have a Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube accounts. Or why I don't play MMO's, even the free ones. Or why I like single player games. Or live alone, with no family near by.

Greenfrost6
Greenfrost6
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 04:47:42 Reply

You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

It's like me, but I've seen other people with the same answer like 10 times.


We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature
Greenfrost6
Greenfrost6
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 04:51:04 Reply

At 3/14/11 01:59 AM, Rig wrote: WHICH SHAPE WANTS TO HURT YOU

WHAT

Take this test and post results.


We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature
TheFirstofEleven
TheFirstofEleven
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 07:22:11 Reply

You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

I guess that's sort of right, it got more right than i thought it would. Interesting test that was, lot of weird questions to ask about shapes.


"To be is to do" - Socrates
"To do is to be" - Satre
"Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra

BBS Signature
darkk111
darkk111
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 07:23:55 Reply

Can't lol , need java script and i dont have it in the school comp :(


BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 08:59:25 Reply

At 3/13/11 07:11 PM, Andre wrote:
At 3/13/11 07:01 PM, Lorkas wrote:
Aww Andre that's really nice of you!
See, Villager, it was better than not saying anything. To add, that was a pretty mystical test, I liked taking it. *High Five*

Yeah, it's a fun little test. I suppose you could say it's the same as any other personality tests you take online, but this one has a weird twist to it if you know what I mean.

At 3/14/11 01:59 AM, Rig wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 5812
WHICH SHAPE WANTS TO HURT YOU

Rig, sometimes I wish you didn't recover from that car accident.

At 3/13/11 08:19 PM, Lagatag wrote: Hey I got this one too. *high five*

To be honest, its hard to say how accurate this is, I don't quite understand fully what they are trying to say with this. Some parts like the last sentence I would assume apply to everyone who has grown up in any first world country though.

Can't argue with that.


My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 10:20:11 Reply

You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

This was correct, however the "feelings are too deep for words" part was incorrect. Also, some questions didn't make sense.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 12:25:04 Reply

You reach out to the world and pull in experiences of all forms and kinds. Spontaneous, immediate and active, you have a natural tendency to win, whether this is in the business world or on the freeway. In the right context this can be a positive encouragement to those around you. In the wrong context it can lead to a pathetic display of ego and misplaced pride. You are always on the prowl for clues as to how to win. Usually this behavior is unconscious or playful but the sense of play can rapidly disappear if you are found to be losing in the aforementioned contest. Only those who don't compete are met with derision. You love to be the center of attention. The moment at hand is always of prime concern. Worries about the future or the past, or abstract discussions of philosophical matters are something for others to concern themselves with. Emotions are fleeting and often used as tactics.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 12:31:43 Reply

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

Seems about right rather the Mathematics portion.


Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Drony
Drony
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 12:53:08 Reply

yeah im pretty lazy

Take this test and post results.


BBS Signature
CoccaineCat
CoccaineCat
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 13:48:35 Reply

At 3/13/11 06:51 PM, Xoup wrote: This is already on /X/.

Splish splash waterfall girl you think you know it all, you don't, I do, So *POOF* with the attitude!

CoccaineCat
CoccaineCat
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 13:53:16 Reply

Quiet and very self-assured, you tend to keep your own council. Pragmatic and practical to a fault, you are not one to worry about the finer points of philosophical discourse. In fact, because you are very much an individualist, you often finds yourself at odds with the established truth or the wishes of the majority. You will often earn the wrath of an employer by taking upon yourself decisions which are rightly those of your manager. You are not one to take credit unless it is deserved. Similarly however, you will also not happily give credit where it is not due. In a romantic relationship you can be very frustrating. While you do care deeply and sincerely, and are willing to work at a relationship, your confidence in your own abilities can on occasion make it difficult to see the world from a partner's point of view. Quiet and stoic at times, you can drive a more emotional individual completely up the wall. You can become overstressed and fatigued without knowing it. Taking time to rest between bouts of hard work can help to prevent a breakdown later on.

hahah bull.

TheFirstofEleven
TheFirstofEleven
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 22:57:48 Reply

Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.

Just to see what would happen, i took the test again today. This also touches on a couple of things that are correct, like the lighthearted comments or the constraints on my freedoms. My first test answer was on page 4, somewhere in the middle. I'm gonna take this test again tomorrow to see if i get a different answer. Maybe its more based on mood than on the signifigance of the shapes.


"To be is to do" - Socrates
"To do is to be" - Satre
"Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra

BBS Signature
CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 23:04:17 Reply

Um, what the fuck? That made no sense. I couldn't even read the text. It was in some strange dialect. So I guess I fail. F-.

RedCoin
RedCoin
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 23:08:48 Reply

You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine

ALL WRONG


BBS Signature
HeadbangingLegend
HeadbangingLegend
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 23:09:14 Reply

Are the questions meant to be in a different language??


The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug.

BBS Signature
Balazeal
Balazeal
  • Member since: Apr. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-14 23:34:09 Reply

I just chose B for all the questions because I prefer the letter "B" over "A". Nonetheless, I felt a fair bit of the description I got was rather accurate. That being said, things like these are written on purpose so that most people are able to relate to some part of the blurb.

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

Rude-Awakening
Rude-Awakening
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 00:45:23 Reply

This test is designed to make nonsense whatsoever, and the questions have really nothing to do with the answers. As you can probably tell, there are maybe 15-20 possible answers, and the actual answer itself is neither too harsh nor praising that we don't object to it. Plus, the wording inside the answer is so ambiguous that you just kind of guess that's you.

In fact random test, I have a very sharp tongue and quick wit, and yet have deep emotional problems. I push those who love me away and tend to get angry when my freedom is punctuated. I strive for something more, and tend to be quite rude to those who I personally believe I am better than. This sometimes comes across as snobbery, which I guess it is. I don't care much for taboos or barriers, and this can sometimes get me into trouble. I get incredibly angry sometimes and it is only just recently that I've been able to reign this frustration in. I do very well at school, yet I know I should be doing better. I need inspiration, and only for subjects that I genuinely love will I do them willingly. I have a very bad problem with procrastination. I always ask people what they think of me, and that's probably because of my emotional problems. "The Tears of the Clown" pretty much sums me up.
...


NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0
Gamertag: JuicyRumpSteak

BBS Signature
Grammar-Nazi
Grammar-Nazi
  • Member since: May. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 00:54:30 Reply

I've read through this whole thread and I'm the only one to get this one (or at least post it).

You are not a leader of men but an organizer of men. You need order and organization to feel secure about your life. You will usually have extensive knowledge of your family history and tradition. You have little use for things that are not useful. Hard work, thrift and dedication are the way to your heart. You will always deal with others in a steadfast and straightforward manner, and will consequently expect others to behave the same way. The strange, the illicit, the unusual, have no place in your mindset. Proper planning and organization is a distinct pleasure to you. Because of your sense of responsibility, you will often accept leadership roles that can be onerous and difficult. Your thinking is sequential. Relationships for you often revolve around a sense of mutual responsibility. Good parenting is of prime importance, as is the duties that one lover has to another. You are intensely loyal, but on occasion can be so obsessed with the duties of a relationship that you can forget to address the private moments that give a relationship meaning. Oddly, you can be extremely sentimental.

Most of it is spot on except the family history thing, although family tradition thing is true.


BBS Signature
Crue
Crue
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 01:30:22 Reply

You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine.

That's so very right in many ways. But reading others seemed to fit too. Its shocking because of just how right that one is but this is the internet, so I'm not exactly trusting of the reliability or accuracy of this test.


Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature
Wadezilla
Wadezilla
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Take this test and post results. 2011-03-15 01:35:37 Reply

Often concerned with right and wrong, and punctilious in expressing it, you are best represented by the Customs Agent or the IRS inspector. Initially seen by others as cold or uncaring, you are difficult for those more spontaneous members of society to understand. You are extremely stable, responsible and dependable. You manifest an amazing ability to concentrate on the issue at hand, and are difficult to distract from issues that are important. You manifest a great sense of loyalty to your employers and your government. You tend to show love through a display of committed works, believing that actions speak louder than words. You are also resistant to change and tend to believe that the old ways are best. If a behavior has been successful in the past, why would anyone want to change? You work best in a controlled environment.