At 4/19/04 01:32 PM, TrevilTheFrogSnacher wrote:
2. Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Oh my god...I've done that one...except I said "It's snowing!!...in the summer!!"
4. Clap when the good guy gets killed.
I cheer for the bad guy...close enough.
5. Make a noise like your passing gas and go, "Ahhh..."
7. During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Thrown popcorn at the screen hoping it would knock the trailers off and get right to the movie..
9. Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
10.. Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
In england they don't sell popcorn in the cinema...but I've pulled similar pranks...to get into movies i'm not supposed to :P
11. Yell out what is going to happen.
Did that at spiderman...classic example of a bad movie..
12. Tell the man next to you that you have diarrhea and wink while smiling.
Or lean close to him, and then later say obnoxiously loudly..(while itching your head) "I just can't get rid of these nits..." and add some comment about them being able to jump a long distance.
14. Yell, "Fire!" and moon the people coming through the exit.
16. Yell outloud, "Stop molesting me!"
17. Listen to your cool, loud new polyphonic ringtones at the "exciting bit"
Not in the slightist...
Yeah, amusing topic.