New Topic Respond to this Topic
Expectrum
Expectrum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 7th, 2011 @ 09:45 PM Reply

About a minute ago I was reading some stories and fantasies of men who want to or have shared their wife with another man, some even going as far as to having her get impregnated by said stranger.

As I was reading, I could see how it can be a appealing fantasy. Knowing that you're sharing your woman feels so wrong that it can be exciting, if that makes any sense, but... how can someone actually pull it off in reality without any remorse?

I know that I would never do it. I'd probably get off thinking about it for masturbation, but I would never let another guy get near my girl in real life. Thoughts?

BBS Signature
cheese-man
cheese-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 7th, 2011 @ 09:48 PM Reply

Truthfully I would hate that, I'd get jealous.

BBS Signature
DangerousBob
DangerousBob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Filmmaker
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 7th, 2011 @ 10:37 PM Reply

theres a term for it. its called a cuckold or something. I learned that from The Office lol thanks Nard Dog. haha

Franklin-Moore
Franklin-Moore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Reader
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 7th, 2011 @ 10:46 PM Reply

If you are any kind of a man, you would do it just so you could have an excuse to kick his ass and then hate fuck your girl.

Strength
Strength
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 7th, 2011 @ 10:49 PM Reply

So basically, all your fantasy really is, is 2 dicks 1 chick.

I prefer 2 chicks 1 dick.

ok

BBS Signature
SergeiPetrenko
SergeiPetrenko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 7th, 2011 @ 10:59 PM Reply

Sergei would never let a man near his bitch, that is unless Sergei stole the hoe.

I am Sergei Petrenko, The Hero of Novosibirsk, The Mighty Black Russian, The Tsar of Third-Person Posts.

BBS Signature
svenisgod
svenisgod
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 7th, 2011 @ 11:36 PM Reply

First off. It is my belief that the best relationship is an open one.

The first and most important reason for this if because we all want to spread our genes around it is natural instinct. the reason cheating breaks up relationships is because people dont accept that we all want to have lots of sex. That our bodies demand that we have lots of sex. with different people too!

Secondly. You may never stop loving a person but you may get tired of having sex with that person.
how many times have you seen a relationship break up over cheating when both parties still loved eachother? You know the classic:
Girl: Why did you cheat on me how could you?
Boy: it just happened! i still love you!
Girl: No you betrayed me etc etc etc
Now. it is fairly fucking obvious that the love is still there why focus on the sex? obviously the sex was just that, sex. sex doesn't equal love. there is no betrayal when you are just trying something new, adding a bit of spice to your sex life.

Thirdly. what if your girlfriend doesn't want to do anal? or blowjobs? or tie you up? or do any other one of your sexual deviancies? well great. due to the stupidity of exclusive relationships you either have to repress your desires or cheat on her. awwwesome. however in an open relationship you may now go out a fuck that girl in the ass like you always wanted to and still go back to cuddle with your girlfriend that you love.

me and my girlfriend are in an open relationship. its fucking great. i couldn't see myself in any other position. when we go out to parties we dont have to care if our partner is getting pissy because w've been getting to close to that hot chick in the corner.
also. she doesn't get awkward in threesomes :)

yeah. marriage is retarded too.

derp derp derp derp derp

Andre
Andre
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 01:24 AM Reply

I'd get so jealous I'd die. I'm a very jealous person; no matter how hard I try to brush things off, some things just get to me. For that to happen, I'd have to be dead.

Phantox
Phantox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 01:25 AM Reply

I would never let a guy have any sort of relationship/sex act with my girlfriend. The moment he does and he knows my GF is with me, I will kill him. I'd then break up with my GF.

I would also never want to think of another guy doing anything to her. My girlfriend is mine and only mine

I'm not racist, sexist, or hateful. I'm just factual.
Ron Paul 2012
|Free Hentai|

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 01:28 AM Reply

Why would you want another person to fuck your wife? How is that hot in any way? Watching a man have sex with your wife is almost borderline homosexual behavior in my opinion,

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 01:34 AM Reply

I honestly could not take it. I've dealt with depression, anxiety, and panic attacks for most of my life, I would just snap and feel all control and emotion fade away from me if that was to happen. I see myself just shattering with rage and pain as I end up damn near killing them and killing myself.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature
Dubbi
Dubbi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 01:39 AM Reply

If my girlfriend ever had sex with another guy while we were still in a relationship, that relationship would be over, and, depending on how angry I get, that guy may or may not end up in a hospital. If I truly love someone, a connection should exist, only between us...

I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing
Than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance.
-- ee cummings

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 02:46 AM Reply

At 3/8/11 01:39 AM, Dubbi wrote: If my girlfriend ever had sex with another guy while we were still in a relationship, that relationship would be over, and, depending on how angry I get, that guy may or may not end up in a hospital. If I truly love someone, a connection should exist, only between us...

Why beat up the guy? He didn't cheat on you, she did. If you are going to beat an ass you should beat hers lmao.

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 02:50 AM Reply

At 3/8/11 02:46 AM, Cootie wrote:
At 3/8/11 01:39 AM, Dubbi wrote: If my girlfriend ever had sex with another guy while we were still in a relationship, that relationship would be over, and, depending on how angry I get, that guy may or may not end up in a hospital. If I truly love someone, a connection should exist, only between us...
Why beat up the guy? He didn't cheat on you, she did. If you are going to beat an ass you should beat hers lmao.

If he knows she's not single then beat his face into the pavement, if he honest to god didn't know then fine.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature
Monocrom
Monocrom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 02:52 AM Reply

My woman is mine. If I marry one, that means she's special. I'm not fucking sharing her with anybody.

esko-man
esko-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 02:53 AM Reply

No got dang way! I don't even want to think about it, it just makes this little violence/vengeance craving black hole in my stomach..

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 02:54 AM Reply

> Implying people would actually want YOUR women.

*scoff*

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 02:57 AM Reply

Implying the guys with these fantasies actually have women.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
fukhead1
fukhead1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 02:58 AM Reply

heard of cash converter or trade and exchange lol.....

esko-man
esko-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 02:59 AM Reply

At 3/8/11 02:54 AM, Cootie wrote: > Implying people would actually want YOUR women.

*scoff*

People have ugly fetishes too. I knew a girl who liked smelly things, it turned her on. Her hardcore hippy-esque boyfriend smelled like piss and motor oil; I got stuck helping drag his drunk ass up a few flights of stairs. Kind of nappy.

Expectrum
Expectrum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 06:58 AM Reply

At 3/7/11 11:36 PM, svenisgod wrote: It is my belief that the best relationship is an open one.

I can see your point clearly, yet I personally disagree. An open relationship would be wonderful if my main interest was having sex, but I'm the type of person that can only see himself in a serious relationship. I treat my woman as if she was the only one in existence and I expect to feel the same way.

It's not because of insecurity, though. It just feels really great, at least for me, to know that we find happiness only between each other (and it works). I am not going to lie and say that I've never thought that another girl was pretty or sexy, neither am I going to fool myself into thinking that she hasn't thought that of another man, but no matter the situation I always find my girl more attractive and appealing because there is already a mindset due to our strong bond, and we would never need or find more gratification (be it sexual or of another nature) outside of our own relationship.

You don't have to agree, but it works for me. I can see how yours would work for many people, though.

BBS Signature
DareDevilGuy
DareDevilGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 07:17 AM Reply

Different people with different sexual and romantic tastes.

It's as easy as that. Some people tend to go for monogamy, others tend to go for polygamy. The thing is, those that are monogamous will never understand those that are polygamous and vice versa.

The thing that annoys me though is that both sides don't accept eachother. The monogamous people tend to shout "That's not true love", while the polygamous tend to shout "You're just insecure about your relationship". I just want to say that while I will never understand the polygamous side, I feel they should do what they feel is right. They don't need to be lectured in any way, nor do I want to be lectured on my romantic preference.

BBS Signature
Monocrom
Monocrom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 01:36 PM Reply

Feelings do come into play, even in open relationships. Typically, they're not even two consenting adults who choose to be in them. You get one who likes to play around, and then you get one who is afraid of possibly losing the other one. So in their mind, it becomes "Well, if I agree to this then he/she won't leave me."

There's always the fear that the promiscuous partner will indeed find someone who's better in bed or better at satisfying their needs than the person whom they've mainly promised to be with on a day-to-day basis.

Even in truly open relationships, that fear will always be in the back of the mind of one member of a couple that swings. Add in children, and it becomes a real mess.

Lucy
Lucy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 02:02 PM Reply

Well, if I was the girlfriend being 'shared', that would be awesome. But I couldnt really imagine sharing a partner of my own, or even getting pregnant with someone else just because my boyfriend got off to it.

I'm always ready for a threesome though.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature
nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 02:04 PM Reply

well i wouldn't care as long as the guys didnt (imma girl, but truthfully if i had to share my guy with another girl i would HATE it and stab them to death if they share him with me D: )

Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
RubberTrucky
RubberTrucky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Sharing your girlfriend/wife. Mar. 8th, 2011 @ 02:13 PM Reply

Impregnate for the lulz is pretty deviant. But I can understand that if the man is infertile, some couples would seek to have the woman impregnated by some other guy. (IV fertilisation exists, but it's artificial)

I do have something like being okay with an open relationship. As mentioned before, it's just sex. Once you get passed the whole 'oh fidelty is important' deal, it's retty okay. Given of course that love is still shared among one another.
But if she can have sex with other men, I want to be able to shag other girls too. And I wouldn't get off on her shagging someone else.

Seriously, I don't get why people are so desiring about fidelty anyways...

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!
Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.
Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

BBS Signature