New Topic Respond to this Topic
chris-the-stick2
chris-the-stick2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
worthy crew of animators, seek pepl Mar. 7th, 2011 @ 08:56 PM Reply

we are a new group, and we're interested in getting new members to animate, or just post.

meet the shades gang.

Or, should i say, the Shades Gang. just search it!

we have many animations, but some of the best are:
look these:

also...

and
lastleh:

look out, and spread the word! let ppl review award these!

help out!

join us at: http://shadesgang.jnealart.com/forum/ind ex.php

help out!1

we need new members, and people playing with flash to come, and help out.
or, come here even if you don't have flash, and hang out with us!
we enjoy making flash, and we accept noobs and moderate ppl at flash, as well and pro's.

please come and have a go at us!

here are some more stuff!

and

watch these!!!!!!

suggest for collection, vote, five, and give them awards! they deserve them!!!!

i honestly think we're worthy, and should some new members. say, for a collab, or some new animations. we've got the desire, but we need people.

steviedood12
steviedood12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to worthy crew of animators, seek pepl Mar. 10th, 2011 @ 11:48 AM Reply

please leave

Andre
Andre
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to worthy crew of animators, seek pepl Mar. 16th, 2011 @ 09:19 PM Reply

If you need any voice actors PM me!

maficmelody
maficmelody
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Animator
Response to worthy crew of animators, seek pepl Mar. 17th, 2011 @ 01:49 AM Reply

A few good animators, eh?

Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to worthy crew of animators, seek pepl Mar. 17th, 2011 @ 10:06 AM Reply

Maybe instead of using gangs for relatively good animated spam. you should use ur Hitler people gathering skills to organize something that doesnt just post shadez animations. you should start and animation company rather than a kittykrew themed club.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to worthy crew of animators, seek pepl Mar. 19th, 2011 @ 02:39 AM Reply

I'll join and I could write or voice act but mostly write or organize a collab and get some members.

Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
G0DKING
G0DKING
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to worthy crew of animators, seek pepl Mar. 22nd, 2011 @ 05:22 AM Reply

It just looks like to me that those people got credit instead of your team. How many animators are in this "gang?"

BBS Signature
chris-the-stick2
chris-the-stick2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to worthy crew of animators, seek pepl May. 2nd, 2011 @ 08:31 PM Reply

At 3/17/11 10:06 AM, Jomillex wrote: Maybe instead of using gangs for relatively good animated spam. you should use ur Hitler people gathering skills to organize something that doesnt just post shadez animations. you should start and animation company rather than a kittykrew themed club.

ahem, excuse me, but are you retarded? some of those movies got a daily award, and are made by axeraider, aka axe-shades, a man who never spams! we're not the Kitty Krew..
we're simply people who are in a newgrounds-based group, and we just want to leave our makr on newgrounds, we just need members.

also: we;ve got shades, cause we're a GROUP, sir. a good group. we dont do spam.

At 3/19/11 02:39 AM, J-Rex wrote: I'll join and I could write or voice act but mostly write or organize a collab and get some members.

thanks! could you join here?

http://shadesgang.jnealart.com/forum/ind ex.php

thanks, tell all ppl about this, if they want to join a group.

At 3/22/11 05:22 AM, G0DKING wrote: It just looks like to me that those people got credit instead of your team. How many animators are in this "gang?"

well, we're all part of this group, and we enjoy to draw/write stories/animate.
we mostly do flash.

well, we were 30 members, 14 of which active, while now, we're only 10 active.
our database counts 20 solid members. some are on hiatus, but we still do p. funny stuff!

look!
http://shadesgang.jnealart.com/forum/ind ex.php

Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to worthy crew of animators, seek pepl May. 2nd, 2011 @ 08:49 PM Reply

Sorry but you are just spammers. you got daily awards becuase you have all of the people in ur gang vote 5. Your animations are just a predrawn object with glasses nothing more. thats not animation its just retarded. not to mention all ur animations are just revised versions of other animations.
Am i retarded? Actually yes i am, what you did was cyber bullying which is illegal so yeah. STFU.
Your gang is a lie.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to worthy crew of animators, seek pepl May. 2nd, 2011 @ 09:02 PM Reply

I would join but to join the site you have to fax or mail the admin a form.

Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
chris-the-stick2
chris-the-stick2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to worthy crew of animators, seek pepl Jun. 3rd, 2011 @ 10:15 PM Reply

At 5/2/11 08:49 PM, Jomillex wrote: Sorry but you are just spammers. you got daily awards becuase you have all of the people in ur gang vote 5. Your animations are just a predrawn object with glasses nothing more. thats not animation its just retarded. not to mention all ur animations are just revised versions of other animations.
Am i retarded? Actually yes i am, what you did was cyber bullying which is illegal so yeah. STFU.
Your gang is a lie.

spammers? repetive style? how?
we animate using character's with SHADES, that's why we use SUNGLASSES, you MORON.
we attempt many styles, and each member does an individual story, and his/her own animation style/tenchinue, and we have some variety.

all we need to remain solid is some new members.
we don't produce spam. if we did, we would join the DD.
so, STFU, idiot!
we need serious people/animators to join us, and spam is not allowed in our circle.

Buujack
Buujack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to worthy crew of animators, seek pepl Jun. 7th, 2011 @ 02:03 PM Reply

we need serious people/animators to join us, and spam is not allowed in our circle.

you guys do spam.
nuwb

Gimme a minute! And im in it! Yo moma that is!

BBS Signature