Be a Supporter!

Fingered Girl For First Time Today

  • 4,519 Views
  • 114 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
GrammerNaziElite
GrammerNaziElite
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 01:04:05 Reply

At 3/3/11 12:55 AM, smeagol1 wrote:
At 3/2/11 11:55 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote:
Christ, it was hard enough getting 2 fingers in there, I honestly don't see how fisting is possible.
go one finger at a time it's easy. :)

Pffffff, I tried. One finger was tight, 2 I could barely move in and out with. I doubt I could get a third in there.

God knows how one would have sex with that woman.

At 3/3/11 12:42 AM, mrpwnzer wrote: I remember fingering my first girl...she really...really loved it.

Especially with the mechanical tooth brushes :)

Sounds like you had quite an adventure.

The girl I was with has done it enough times before that she doesn't get super excited about it, I'm afraid.

At 3/3/11 12:18 AM, GiantDouche wrote: the best part is when you just shove your whole fist in when they least expect it

And then start clawing at the inner walls with your sharpened fingernails?


Proud member of the Atheist Church

sweet21- they found his birth certificate and he wasn't born in America but Hawaii, so will he be fired from being the president?

smeagol1
smeagol1
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 01:06:09 Reply

At 3/3/11 01:04 AM, GrammerNaziElite wrote:
At 3/3/11 12:55 AM, smeagol1 wrote:
At 3/2/11 11:55 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote:
Christ, it was hard enough getting 2 fingers in there, I honestly don't see how fisting is possible.
go one finger at a time it's easy. :)
Pffffff, I tried. One finger was tight, 2 I could barely move in and out with. I doubt I could get a third in there.

then it's time you stick your wiener in her beef curtains open that sucker up. shes going to cry the first time but she'll get over it.

Fingered Girl For First Time Today


Enter Thy Metal Hell
.NG Cryptozoology Club
www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature
verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 01:50:44 Reply

Was the girl hot?

Shauna
Shauna
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 01:53:37 Reply

I want you to know that she probably faked liking it. Most finger jobs really suck and women don't actually do it when alone. If they do, it's of rare occasion. She acted like she was really into it, probably arched her back and moaned, but in reality she was hoping you would hurry the fuck up. Thought of some other guy doing it to her and came for you so you would get off of her.


Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
DareDevilGuy
DareDevilGuy
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 06:26:17 Reply

This is crucial information that needed to be shared on the forum instead of on your profile.


BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 06:36:25 Reply

At 3/2/11 11:29 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: Why the bullshit? Fingering a girl at 17 actually isn't anything to brag about, hahaha

Yet you seem to enjoy doing so.

You sound like a bot.

Nah, he sounds like a nerd-lion mutant who's trying to become a mod.

GrammerNaziElite
GrammerNaziElite
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 10:09:59 Reply

At 3/3/11 06:36 AM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 3/2/11 11:29 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: Why the bullshit? Fingering a girl at 17 actually isn't anything to brag about, hahaha
Yet you seem to enjoy doing so.

This is bragging? Jesus.

Ain't bragging if I said I won a fight today or found money on the street or did well on a test, like what other threads are about, but the moment a lady gets involved...

You sound like a bot.
Nah, he sounds like a nerd-lion mutant who's trying to become a mod.
At 3/3/11 01:53 AM, Shauna wrote: I want you to know that she probably faked liking it. Most finger jobs really suck and women don't actually do it when alone. If they do, it's of rare occasion. She acted like she was really into it, probably arched her back and moaned, but in reality she was hoping you would hurry the fuck up. Thought of some other guy doing it to her and came for you so you would get off of her.

Hahaha, she didn't moan or arch her back or cum or anything.

Nahh, we both knew that isn't exactly enough to get a girl off, but we both had fun and that's what's important, huh?

At 3/3/11 01:50 AM, verycoolguy wrote: Was the girl hot?

Objectively, yes she was, absolutely. I'm into smaller breasts normally, but I wasn't complaining.

then it's time you stick your wiener in her beef curtains open that sucker up. shes going to cry the first time but she'll get over it.

She can't cry if she's dead.

Just sayin'


Proud member of the Atheist Church

sweet21- they found his birth certificate and he wasn't born in America but Hawaii, so will he be fired from being the president?

killerjeff
killerjeff
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 10:13:08 Reply

At 3/2/11 11:48 PM, RockLou wrote: Would ya finger me?

I'd finger your butt.


BBS Signature
Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Member since: May. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 10:33:00 Reply

Did her vagina contract on your fingers?


Tick Tock

BBS Signature
Gian
Gian
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Musician
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 10:33:03 Reply

I've heard they feel like sandbags.

SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Member since: May. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 10:37:16 Reply

Should've just let your brother know the situation, if hes older than you he'd be cool about it and clear out for a while and if he isn't you could've twatted him till he left

Jon
Jon
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 10:43:10 Reply

I appreciate your new found confidence for finally being able to get into a girls pants, but posting a topic about it on the NG BBS so people can ask you questions to crave approval and attention? Jesus Christ, how low must your self esteem have been.


hello

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 11:04:13 Reply

Lmfao OP is a loser.

This will be a monumental day in his life, for he will regret not boning that chick for the next year.


BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 11:12:13 Reply

Digital Stimulation, how terribly amateur.

wallpaperman
wallpaperman
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 12:52:22 Reply

Vagina feels like turkey


i like chicken

MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 12:53:39 Reply

At 3/2/11 11:29 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote:
At 3/2/11 11:27 PM, smeagol1 wrote: I smell bullshit.
Well, I definitely smelled something. I had no idea lady juices smelled so damned strongly.

Why the bullshit? Fingering a girl at 17 actually isn't anything to brag about, hahaha

I agree, im 17, havent had sex or done anything along those lines and could give two shits


my love of material goods is far greater than my love of food

BBS Signature
Obvious-M
Obvious-M
  • Member since: Dec. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 13:07:54 Reply

Always wiped my fingers straight after.


Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature
Aprime
Aprime
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Game Developer
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 13:25:11 Reply

At 3/2/11 11:22 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: Virgin over here...

Huh, was pretty interesting. Was expecting vaginas to feel very different.

I am pleasantly surprised, though.

Uhh, questions available, I suppose. Not that this is really that special.

You could start by explaining how different
Even though this thread has 2 pages already


Fan me up | Twitter l My Website l YouTube (Please Subscribe)

BBS Signature
Rawnern
Rawnern
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 14:29:46 Reply

At 3/2/11 11:27 PM, smeagol1 wrote: I smell bullshit.

Me too... feels like he want attention, but anyways: Good 4 you :)

PuRpLe-KusH
PuRpLe-KusH
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 14:42:42 Reply

Welcome to the Fingering Club buddy ! I never new Gynas felt like rubber PlayDoh until I touched one. TWAS SWEET !!!


BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 18:03:29 Reply

At 3/3/11 10:09 AM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: This is bragging? Jesus.

Ain't bragging if I said I won a fight today or found money on the street or did well on a test, like what other threads are about, but the moment a lady gets involved...

You made a thread about it. It's bragging enough to me.

HotCakes
HotCakes
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 18:04:53 Reply

still a virgin though


BBS Signature
Tekken9292
Tekken9292
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 18:08:18 Reply

At 3/2/11 11:41 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: Are you guys joking? Honestly.

This is a damned forum. None of the threads here are about anything important. Most of them are for jokes.

Aw come on, guys, you can't deny he's making a good point here.


BBS Signature
SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Member since: May. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 18:11:51 Reply

At 3/2/11 11:27 PM, smeagol1 wrote: I smell bullshit.

Then you're doing it wrong

GrammerNaziElite
GrammerNaziElite
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 20:10:32 Reply

At 3/3/11 12:53 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 3/2/11 11:29 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote:
At 3/2/11 11:27 PM, smeagol1 wrote: I smell bullshit.
Well, I definitely smelled something. I had no idea lady juices smelled so damned strongly.

Why the bullshit? Fingering a girl at 17 actually isn't anything to brag about, hahaha
I agree, im 17, havent had sex or done anything along those lines and could give two shits

The term is 'couldn't' give two shits.

At 3/3/11 11:04 AM, Strategize wrote: Lmfao OP is a loser.

This will be a monumental day in his life, for he will regret not boning that chick for the next year.

Didn't know doing stuff with a girl a bit late makes a guy a loser?

And no, I don't regret not fucking her.

At 3/3/11 10:43 AM, Jon wrote: I appreciate your new found confidence for finally being able to get into a girls pants, but posting a topic about it on the NG BBS so people can ask you questions to crave approval and attention? Jesus Christ, how low must your self esteem have been.

You know, mentioning that I fingered a woman for the first time does not mean I'm craving approval or attention. You know you're the 3rd person to post something like this? This was a minor, inconsequential event that I enjoyed and decided to talk about here.

Acting the way you do is a sign of insecurity in itself. Should I just never post anything remotely positive here? Because that would mean I'm desperate for approval?

Idiot.

At 3/3/11 10:37 AM, snoopychicken wrote: Should've just let your brother know the situation, if hes older than you he'd be cool about it and clear out for a while and if he isn't you could've twatted him till he left

Unfortunately, he's 12 and I'm almost certain I wouldn't have gotten away with buggering him about it. It's all right, I didn't have any condoms my size anyway.

At 3/3/11 10:33 AM, Falonefal wrote: Did her vagina contract on your fingers?

No more so than it should? I think?


Proud member of the Atheist Church

sweet21- they found his birth certificate and he wasn't born in America but Hawaii, so will he be fired from being the president?

GrammerNaziElite
GrammerNaziElite
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 20:16:42 Reply

At 3/3/11 06:04 PM, HotCakes wrote: still a virgin though

Yeah, I'm afraid so.

At 3/3/11 06:03 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 3/3/11 10:09 AM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: This is bragging? Jesus.

Ain't bragging if I said I won a fight today or found money on the street or did well on a test, like what other threads are about, but the moment a lady gets involved...
You made a thread about it. It's bragging enough to me.

You're right, from now on I'll only make threads about neutral or negative events that occurred, so I'll never be bragging.

Oh wait, maybe if I post a story where I get kicked in the balls I'll be desperately craving attention and pity?

We should all just make threads with prefaces warning that we have no attachment to any of the content of the post, so we can't be whoring attention.

Idiot, fingering ain't a big deal. It's just a fun subject.

At 3/3/11 02:29 PM, Rawnern wrote:
At 3/2/11 11:27 PM, smeagol1 wrote: I smell bullshit.
Me too... feels like he want attention, but anyways: Good 4 you :)

See above.

At 3/3/11 01:25 PM, Aprime wrote:
At 3/2/11 11:22 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote: Virgin over here...

Huh, was pretty interesting. Was expecting vaginas to feel very different.

I am pleasantly surprised, though.

Uhh, questions available, I suppose. Not that this is really that special.
You could start by explaining how different
Even though this thread has 2 pages already

Yeah, everybody's been too busy accusing me of attention seeking to ask. Or maybe they just aren't interested?

Well, it was a lot tighter than I though it'd be. I'd only seen porn, where the women are all used to taking massive cocks, so I was amazed how tightly it gripped my finger.

The clit was bigger than I expected, and it was much wetter than I imagined. Nature's best lubricant, I suppose. Also smelled WAAAAAAY stronger than I thought it would.

It was just as warm as I thought it'd be, though.

Over all, I want my penis in it.

At 3/3/11 01:07 PM, Obvious-M wrote: Always wiped my fingers straight after.

Yeah, I didn't expect that stuff to be so... clingy. To my hand.

At 3/3/11 01:06 PM, Otto wrote: I like the bit on the top side that's the bumpiest.

So did she, hahaha


Proud member of the Atheist Church

sweet21- they found his birth certificate and he wasn't born in America but Hawaii, so will he be fired from being the president?

MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 20:37:55 Reply

Congratulations OP, any other aspirations you want to let us in on?

DegreeMen
DegreeMen
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-03 20:40:20 Reply

Has she done anything for you yet? lol

GrammerNaziElite
GrammerNaziElite
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-04 23:43:36 Reply

At 3/3/11 08:40 PM, DegreeMen wrote: Has she done anything for you yet? lol

Fraid not, mate. Looks like it never will, either.

Well, hey, I still learned useful stuff.

At 3/3/11 08:37 PM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Congratulations OP, any other aspirations you want to let us in on?

Start or stop a war some day.


Proud member of the Atheist Church

sweet21- they found his birth certificate and he wasn't born in America but Hawaii, so will he be fired from being the president?

SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Member since: May. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Fingered Girl For First Time Today 2011-03-04 23:45:08 Reply

I can't believe it's still called fingering. You'd think we'd have some hip internet name for it by now.