Be a Supporter!

Muslims set disabled women on fire

  • 1,736 Views
  • 55 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
killerrob
killerrob
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 15:25:33 Reply

Not new news, but its pretty fucking funny

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2005/11/muslim s-set-disabled-woman-on-fire-in-paris.ht ml

A handicapped woman was doused with petrol and set on fire by youths during another night of rioting in Paris. The 56-year-old suffered third degree burns to 20% of her body in the attack. Witnesses said a youth poured petrol over the woman and then threw a Molotov cocktail on to the bus she was travelling on in the suburb of Sevran. Other passengers were able to flee but she was unable to escape because of her disabilities.


Tox isn't allowed to come or I'm not going-Suprememessage

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 15:27:04 Reply

At 3/2/11 03:25 PM, killerrob wrote: Not new news, but its pretty fucking funny

your either ...
no your just going to burn in hell for that comment >:(


call me toxie 0.~ reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
RubberTrucky
RubberTrucky
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 15:27:59 Reply

They may have been muslims, but why would it be important? Did they do this because of their religious zeal?


RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT! Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials. Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 15:29:56 Reply

You're not fooling anyone with the tough internet guy act.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 15:30:37 Reply

At 3/2/11 03:27 PM, RubberTrucky wrote: They may have been muslims, but why would it be important? Did they do this because of their religious zeal?

The article is too short to tell, it's on 'jihad watch' though and considering it was an openly muslim folk attacking non-muslims the reader can only assume so.


BBS Signature
RubberTrucky
RubberTrucky
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 15:32:45 Reply

At 3/2/11 03:29 PM, 111122223188 wrote: yes or they wouldnt be on a jihad website

Seeing the comments and the nature of that site, it's a pretty educated guess to estimate it isn't.

It's one of those
"Yeah, watch out for them immigrants. They will kill our kids with their murders and steal our jobs and wealth. They are the only reason that we are no utopia" sites.


RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT! Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials. Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

BBS Signature
SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Member since: May. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 15:33:49 Reply

"ALERT: MIDDLE-EASTERN LOOKING YOUTHS HAVE SET A DISABLE WOMAN ON FIRE, THEY MUST BE MUSLIMS TRYING TO START A JIHAD!"

Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 15:35:42 Reply

At 3/2/11 03:32 PM, RubberTrucky wrote:
At 3/2/11 03:29 PM, 111122223188 wrote: yes or they wouldnt be on a jihad website
Seeing the comments and the nature of that site, it's a pretty educated guess to estimate it isn't.

It's one of those
"Yeah, watch out for them immigrants. They will kill our kids with their murders and steal our jobs and wealth. They are the only reason that we are no utopia" sites.

Are you on a personal conquest to save the muslim people from their global oppressors? Some kid set a disabled elderly woman on fire and all you can see is that this website releases articles that primarily portray the religion in a negative light? There's good and bad of all religions, that's obvious. There are also websites for both the good and the bad, it's obvious which this is and the topic was only created to give the subject notice on this website. I really fail to see your issue with this, unless you're trying to say it's a good thing to set elderly women on fire


BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 15:37:35 Reply

At 3/2/11 03:27 PM, RubberTrucky wrote: They may have been muslims, but why would it be important? Did they do this because of their religious zeal?

French, Paris, rioting.

North African Muslims just happen to be one of the larger screwed over groups in that particular frame.

RubberTrucky
RubberTrucky
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 15:43:04 Reply

At 3/2/11 03:35 PM, JoeMation wrote: I really fail to see your issue with this, unless you're trying to say it's a good thing to set elderly women on fire

I o feel it's bad kids set a woman on fire. But I highly doubt it was an act of muslim terror. So it's quite typically idiotic that it gets passed for something like that.
If you want neutral journalism, the title should be 'group of youngsters set disabled woman on fire'.


RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT! Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials. Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

BBS Signature
RubberTrucky
RubberTrucky
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 15:45:43 Reply

At 3/2/11 03:37 PM, 111122223188 wrote:
exactly the jihad website had an article about it BECAUSE IT WAS JIHAD IE MUSLIM

If it were jihad, it would imply that those kid yelled "Allah Akhubar" or something and then claimed it as a righteous strike from Allah to murder some infidels.
The events itself don't show signs of it happening because of religious terror.


RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT! Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials. Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:06:40 Reply

Yes... It is funny to read about people with disabilities who have practically zero ways of defending themselves, getting burned alive.

You're not a bad ass or cool for laughing at that shit, and you're also not unstable for laughing at it. You're either aiming towards being one of those. Just stop.


Yeah, whatever. PSN ID: REDSiN66

WizMystery
WizMystery
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:07:25 Reply

"Muslims set disabled woman on fire in Paris
Yes, but remember: Crusades. Inquisition."

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:11:29 Reply

At 3/2/11 03:45 PM, RubberTrucky wrote: If it were jihad, it would imply that those kid yelled "Allah Akhubar" or something and then claimed it as a righteous strike from Allah to murder some infidels.

They threw a molotov cocktail into a train ...


BBS Signature
Wolfos
Wolfos
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:13:45 Reply

At 3/2/11 04:07 PM, WizMystery wrote: "Muslims set disabled woman on fire in Paris
Yes, but remember: Crusades. Inquisition."

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Muslims are hundreds of years behind on us?

4urentertainment
4urentertainment
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:15:51 Reply

At 3/2/11 04:03 PM, 111122223188 wrote: then why is it on a JIHAD WATCH waebsite? they wouldn't put up non jihad stories on a anti jihad website.

So if an anti-christian site put up an article of a serial murderer who just so happens to be a christian, you'd take that as credible evidence against christians?

RubberTrucky
RubberTrucky
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:18:45 Reply

At 3/2/11 04:03 PM, 111122223188 wrote:
then why is it on a JIHAD WATCH waebsite? they wouldn't put up non jihad stories on a anti jihad website.

It's like the KKK complaining about black people. If they complain so much, there's probably a whole bunch of things wrong with them, right?


RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT! Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials. Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:21:07 Reply

Well, sad to see how this turned from a "some muslim youth set an elderly lady on fire" to a "that website is prejudice against muslims" topic.


BBS Signature
Complete
Complete
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:22:57 Reply

What is more fucked up are the people in the posts getting pissy because the OP pointed out how a minority group savagely attacked a disabled woman.

Grow a fucking spine and stop being so damn scared of being called racist. While the Muslims, blacks, mestizos day in and day out insult whites, you guys are stuck in your fantasy land where we still need to treat them with respect.

They aren't treating me with respect and I won't treat them with respect. May France deport those Muslim scumbags and all the other Muslim invaders.


LOL

BBS Signature
111122223138
111122223138
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:23:03 Reply

At 3/2/11 04:15 PM, 4urentertainment wrote:
At 3/2/11 04:03 PM, 111122223188 wrote: then why is it on a JIHAD WATCH waebsite? they wouldn't put up non jihad stories on a anti jihad website.
So if an anti-christian site put up an article of a serial murderer who just so happens to be a christian, you'd take that as credible evidence against christians?

He seems dumb, So I'd assume that yes, He would. People always have to try n take down other religions, no?


Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature
RubberTrucky
RubberTrucky
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:24:25 Reply

At 3/2/11 04:21 PM, JoeMation wrote: Well, sad to see how this turned from a "some muslim youth set an elderly lady on fire" to a "that website is prejudice against muslims" topic.

Aw, go protest against the 'Islamification of Europe' or something.


RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT! Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials. Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

BBS Signature
Complete
Complete
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:26:52 Reply

At 3/2/11 04:21 PM, JoeMation wrote: Well, sad to see how this turned from a "some muslim youth set an elderly lady on fire" to a "that website is prejudice against muslims" topic.

Yeah Joe, I am sure it is just a huge coincidence that crime is skyrocketing as millions of Muslims continue to pour into Europe.


LOL

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:27:55 Reply

At 3/2/11 04:24 PM, RubberTrucky wrote:
At 3/2/11 04:21 PM, JoeMation wrote: Well, sad to see how this turned from a "some muslim youth set an elderly lady on fire" to a "that website is prejudice against muslims" topic.
Aw, go protest against the 'Islamification of Europe' or something.

Someone's mad.

I never said anything along those lines anywhere in any of my posts at all, I was just sad to see this topic sway against the original context, not even to anything humorous. In fact, the more I see the more you just look like a troll. That woman could have been killed, and here you are devoid of that fact arguing against its nature due to the subject of the website further considering that it was a simple news statement.

Muslims set disabled women on fire


BBS Signature
4urentertainment
4urentertainment
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 16:52:37 Reply

At 3/2/11 04:22 PM, Complete wrote: They aren't treating me with respect and I won't treat them with respect. May France deport those Muslim scumbags and all the other Muslim invaders.

Now that's ignorant. But there's nothing I can say that hasn't been said a hundred times. I wouldn't even consider these scumbags you refer to as muslims. You're not a muslim just because you consider yourself one.

RubberTrucky
RubberTrucky
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 17:01:54 Reply

At 3/2/11 04:27 PM, JoeMation wrote: In fact, the more I see the more you just look like a troll.

I've already stated that I don't condone the events that occurred. But all in all, I get along with the cynic comment as provided by snoopychicken. The event itself had nothing to do with jihad and should not be quoted as such on an anti-muslim site.


RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT! Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials. Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 17:02:15 Reply

Can someone please point out to me how them being Muslim is significant, and why the article Jihad watch was referring to did not say they were Muslim?


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
AgroNurse
AgroNurse
  • Member since: May. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 17:08:08 Reply

Here's a better article you guys, a little longer, more information.

It appears the woman wasn't singled out, these assholes targeted the entire bus.

It doesn't mention anyones religions, I think it is just part of the Paris riots.... but why the FUCK would you set a bus of innocent people on fire, no matter how mad you are at your government?


BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 17:08:22 Reply

If you say Jesus is God to a Muslim, he/she will tell you it's blasphemy.

I bet you those kids burned her for blasphemy.

Also, this ain't news.

AgroNurse
AgroNurse
  • Member since: May. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 17:10:18 Reply

YOU FUCKS, GET A BETTER ARTICLE.

Jesus.

And Painbringer, how is a woman being set on fire not news?


BBS Signature
Supasang
Supasang
  • Member since: May. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Muslims set disabled women on fire 2011-03-02 17:11:23 Reply

I feel as If the newgrounds has just been breached by kind hearted pussys!


"If music be the food of love, play on.'~Spongebob

BBS Signature