Be a Supporter!
Lintire
Lintire
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 08:27:32 Reply

I'd give it a try if I could be bothered. But honestly, I do think it's really just a bit gimmicky, nothing much to offer in the way of innovative ice-cream eating other then where the milk's coming from. And after trying goat's milk ice-cream, there's honestly not much difference.

Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 08:36:37 Reply

At 2/28/11 08:27 AM, Lintire wrote: I'd give it a try if I could be bothered. But honestly, I do think it's really just a bit gimmicky, nothing much to offer in the way of innovative ice-cream eating other then where the milk's coming from. And after trying goat's milk ice-cream, there's honestly not much difference.

Its all milk, the difference is human breast Milk can give you Aids

SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Member since: May. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 08:43:56 Reply

My partner showed me this the other day, she thinks its awesome, but I think its disgusting. Cant you can transmission of STIs through breast milk?

Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 08:46:15 Reply

At 2/27/11 11:20 PM, Cootie wrote: Do not want.

Because you're gay.

Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 08:47:46 Reply

At 2/28/11 08:43 AM, snoopychicken wrote: My partner showed me this the other day, she thinks its awesome, but I think its disgusting. Cant you can transmission of STIs through breast milk?

How can you transfer Sexual Transmitted Infection through food? You wanted to penetrate that ice cream, or what?

SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Member since: May. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 08:55:30 Reply

At 2/28/11 08:47 AM, Makakaov wrote:
How can you transfer Sexual Transmitted Infection through food? You wanted to penetrate that ice cream, or what?

I dunno, the STI virus shit comes out in the milk or something

ChainsawNinjaZX
ChainsawNinjaZX
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 09:48:07 Reply

At 2/27/11 10:43 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 2/27/11 10:42 PM, GiantDouche wrote: what's with you and news articles
Whats with you and being such a giant douche?

It's because he's awesome, and you aren't.

Also tits.

Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 09:58:52 Reply

At 2/28/11 09:11 AM, snoopychicken wrote:
At 2/28/11 09:06 AM, Makakaov wrote:
I agree. It's better to drink milk from a woman, than a cow, since woman produces milk for humen, and cow produces milk for cows.
Surely by that logic its better to eat human flesh over pork. As human flesh is made for humans

And you're wrong here. It's proven that cannibalism is not healthy. A lot of cannibals have shaking hands, and problems with brain.

SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Member since: May. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 10:00:07 Reply

At 2/28/11 09:58 AM, Makakaov wrote:
At 2/28/11 09:11 AM, snoopychicken wrote:
Surely by that logic its better to eat human flesh over pork. As human flesh is made for humans
And you're wrong here. It's proven that cannibalism is not healthy. A lot of cannibals have shaking hands, and problems with brain.

Yeah I realised how little sense what I said made after I posted it.

SpaceWhale
SpaceWhale
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 10:10:37 Reply

I wanna punch whoever made that name in the face.


Can you feel it mister Krabs?

BBS Signature
ChainsawNinjaZX
ChainsawNinjaZX
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 10:13:20 Reply

At 2/28/11 10:00 AM, snoopychicken wrote:
At 2/28/11 09:58 AM, Makakaov wrote:
At 2/28/11 09:11 AM, snoopychicken wrote:
Surely by that logic its better to eat human flesh over pork. As human flesh is made for humans
And you're wrong here. It's proven that cannibalism is not healthy. A lot of cannibals have shaking hands, and problems with brain.
Yeah I realised how little sense what I said made after I posted it.

Actually it almost was a good analogy, except for the fact that babies drink breast milk to survive and eating people isn't exactly the same as drinking breast milk.

SouthAsian
SouthAsian
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 12:41:44 Reply

At 2/27/11 10:14 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote:

That sounds creepy as fuck.

Agreed.

ThePretenders
ThePretenders
  • Member since: Dec. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 13:06:28 Reply

Mmm... I would buy that because it sounds delicious.


BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 13:07:14 Reply

Well, would you rather eat milk from a cows boob? I wouldn't.

Next up: Boob yogurt!


[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
greenfaerie4
greenfaerie4
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 13:37:43 Reply

Yeah I don't think I want to be milked.


"Lulz is watching someone lose their mind at their computer 2,000 miles away while you chat with friends and laugh"

Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 14:14:21 Reply

The donor's need to be 100% clean, tobacco really fucks up breast milk from what i read, i REALLY don't want to try ash flavor.


They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature
Drake
Drake
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 14:31:08 Reply

The world needs more boob stuff. Ice cream made from something that comes from boobs is one of them. I'd be very willing to try it, too. Not because it's arousing, but because it's interesting.


ceb @ twitter | Jerkcity, est. 1998 | Tateos is a cool guy.

BBS Signature
IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 15:07:51 Reply

At 2/28/11 08:55 AM, snoopychicken wrote:
At 2/28/11 08:47 AM, Makakaov wrote:
How can you transfer Sexual Transmitted Infection through food? You wanted to penetrate that ice cream, or what?
I dunno, the STI virus shit comes out in the milk or something

Cows get diseases too. That's why cow milk is processed to make it safe.

I don't know since I don't work there, but I assume that they treat the breast milk. I am also sure that they screen the females for problems.


A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-02-28 15:12:08 Reply

the only question im wondering is if a women could survive on her own breast milk for a while

now thats wild


my love of material goods is far greater than my love of food

BBS Signature
IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-03-01 15:19:06 Reply

Shit got shut down.

The UK shut down the operation and confiscated some of the ice cream to do government testing before allowing them to continue selling it.


A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
ash
ash
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-03-01 15:22:06 Reply

ew sounds nasty


BBS Signature
Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Member since: May. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-03-01 16:29:47 Reply

At 2/28/11 02:43 PM, Tetris wrote: Like fucking really if you enjoy this you are stupid and are a disgusting human being.

Unless you're like a month old.
>eating this shit

Really? take a look at where all the milk you drink comes from:

I don't get why people find this disgusting. Do you guys just not get that milk comes from filthy cows milked by some toothless hillbilly?

Boob Ice Cream


"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"

IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-03-01 17:11:23 Reply

At 3/1/11 04:29 PM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: I don't get why people find this disgusting. Do you guys just not get that milk comes from filthy cows milked by some toothless hillbilly?

Actually it comes from high-density corporate lots where the animals are packed so tight they cannot move, and spend most of their lives waste deep in their own shit, and then are milked in a factory setting by machines.


A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
Cericon
Cericon
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-03-01 17:14:56 Reply

I'm honestly very interested in trying this. It sounds delicious, I wonder if I could get any.


BBS Signature
xxdomoxxkunxx
xxdomoxxkunxx
  • Member since: May. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-03-01 17:16:31 Reply

only we get the most fucked up news on the internet....I LOVE IT!!!

Boob Ice Cream


come back! and i will bite your knees off!

BBS Signature
IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-03-01 17:17:08 Reply

At 3/1/11 05:14 PM, Cericon wrote: I'm honestly very interested in trying this. It sounds delicious, I wonder if I could get any.

People should read through threads.


A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
xxdomoxxkunxx
xxdomoxxkunxx
  • Member since: May. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-03-01 17:18:06 Reply

At 2/28/11 08:47 AM, Makakaov wrote:
At 2/28/11 08:43 AM, snoopychicken wrote:
How can you transfer Sexual Transmitted Infection through food? You wanted to penetrate that ice cream, or what?

well you can get AIDS a STD via blood contact in a open wound...so you COULD prehaps depending on what STD ur talking about, most likey not


come back! and i will bite your knees off!

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-03-01 17:18:38 Reply

we drink milk that comes from another animal, we get fed breast milk when were a baby/child but drink breast milk as an adult is bad? although i would never concider it, its nothing to be disgusted about.


my love of material goods is far greater than my love of food

BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-03-01 17:58:28 Reply

boob milk bbc video

just watched the few seconds to feel disgusted AND aroused at the same time.

seems like they are more concerned about the diseases and bacteria it gives you rather than it being made from human milk.

I just hope no one tricks me into eating that shit


my love of material goods is far greater than my love of food

BBS Signature
SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Member since: May. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Boob Ice Cream 2011-03-01 18:02:08 Reply

Ive no problem with people drinking breast milk. Once my wife starts pumping Ill have a sip or two. I just don't like the idea of drinking milk from people whos medical histories I dont know.